Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ (1058 Views)

Atiku Says INEC Refused To Release Documents Despite Collecting ₦‎6 Million / Angry Tinubu Attacks FFK Says His “Hallucinations now uncontrollable” / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by sharpden: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), on Friday attacked his rivals, claiming they were unfit for the top job.

The former Lagos State governor bashed opposition candidates, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi, the flag-bearer of the Labour Party (LP) when he addressed a gathering of Niger Delta Stakeholders held in Gbaramatu, Delta State.

Mr Tinubu who was addressing the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom, Oboro-Gbaraun II (Aketekpe, Agadagba) on his plans for the community, said Mr Abubakar, a former vice president who sought the position in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019, is tired while Mr Obi, whom he did not directly reference, peddles false statistics.

The former Anambra governor is notable for divulging statistics which will aid him “in moving the country from consumption to production.”

“You mentioned the issue of the deep sea port, the roads, the bridge, and the university, industrial park at Ogidigben,” he said. “These are the things that came to your mind, Kabiyesi, and all of you here.

“Kabiyesi, Your Royal Highness, as I stand before you, there are few of us left running. One says he is Atiku. How many times has he been running? He’s always on the run and he’s tired. Tell him to go and sit down. Enough is enough.

“The other one, he think na statistic we go chop. He lies with arithmetic that no Indian can ever solve. To mention his name is a disgrace even to me. I won’t mention the name. Wrong arithmetic, wrong statistics, warehouse economics. That’s not what Nigeria needs.

“Kabiyesi, Your Royal Majesty, it was a joy to find one of my own blood being part of you from Badagry. So, what else do you need? You need honesty; you need the man who knows the road. That is me,” the APC candidate retorted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/2023-tinubu-attacks-tired-atiku-says-peter-obi-lies-with-arithmetic/amp/
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by sadics: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by Jones4190(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by 10mobile: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Source?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by mightyhaze: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
All these just sound like one big mighty bulabaaabluuu smiley

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by odduduwa: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
This man truly is foolish, imagine the gate filled campaign this idiot is engaging. Imagine if obi was Yoruba and thirfnubu Igbo , yorubas would have written all types of lies against the Igbo race . Thank God this looter will never near our national treasury

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
This foolish drug peddler shaky shaky old thief too is shading

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by yang(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu na real bastard, a big thief and ekperima

If una like make una vote this criminal for zoo, na una go suffer am

1$ is now 1000naira

1$ to 2000naira loading

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by BeardedMeat(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
odduduwa:
This man truly is foolish, imagine the gate filled campaign this idiot is engaging. Imagine if obi was Yoruba and thirfnubu Igbo , yorubas would have written all types of lies against the Igbo race . Thank God this looter will never near our national treasury
Tinubu didn't author this. Dem no born im Papa well.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by Eyesstone(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

Give us more ffigures
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by Jones4190(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyesstone:

Give us more ffigures
I forget he bring buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by TINUBUISMAD: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Useless criminal with useless supporters

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by ican2020: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Father of lies, deceit, fraud and pusher limited has spoken
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by ganisucks(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
sharpden:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/2023-tinubu-attacks-tired-atiku-says-peter-obi-lies-with-arithmetic/amp/

Tinubu: To mention his name is a disgrace to me.

I don't know who is writing Tinubu’s speeches, but the guy is really messing Tinubu up.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by Houstency(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Imagine the useless Ojuyobo drug Kingpin being boastful, simply because Nigeria rewards bad behaviours. While this foolish drug kingpin was actively involved in drugs in Chicago in the early 90's, Obi a younger person already bought his first house in U.K. Same Ojuyobo Drug baron living a fake life, no known origin, fake cert, fake names, fake identity.. One would wonder while a supposedly' Accountant doesn't know the importance of statistics. I only blame his gullible urchins rallying around him, Tinubu is empty!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by ganisucks(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu didn't author this. Dem no born im Papa well.

I just don't understand who is writing his speeches. The idea is just to feed on hate and calumny.

My belief is that Tinubu no more cares about competing. He knows he's going to lose; and so he's now playing to the gallery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by stanluiz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
The same Tinubu that is running away from interviews from media stations.

His campaign team keep hiding him like palliative.

The drug lord should pack one side abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by BeardedMeat(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

I just don't understand who is writing his speeches. The idea is just to feed on hate and calumny.

My belief is that Tinubu no more cares about competing. He knows he's going to lose; and so he's now playing to the gallery.
The old criminal is just catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by Lanretoye(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jones4190:
obi did,jumped from apga to pdp amd from pdp to lp.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by ganisucks(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
I just saw the video, and it was nothing but a disgraceful exposition of marred irregularities. The people around him were whispering to him what he should say, and helping him dig himself more into a hole.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by BeardedMeat(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jones4190:
Tinubu is a man who baits a masquerade with a goat but still hold on to the leash.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by chinchum(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
“Kabiyesi, Your Royal Highness, as I stand before you, there are few of us left running. One says he is Atiku. How many times has he been running? He’s always on the run and he’s tired. Tell him to go and sit down. Enough is enough.

“The other one, he think na statistic we go chop. He lies with arithmetic that no Indian can ever solve. To mention his name is a disgrace even to me. I won’t mention the name. Wrong arithmetic, wrong statistics, warehouse economics. That’s not what Nigeria needs.

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by BeardedMeat(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu we are coming for your cocaine guzzling arse.

That comment from Peter Obi in Port Harcourt that some people can't even point who their school mates were really pained the cocaine addict. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by BeardedMeat(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
I just saw the video, and it was nothing but a disgraceful exposition of marred irregularities. The people around him were whispering to him what he should say, and helping him dig himself more into a hole.
PLs share the video here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by mii4u(f): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Tinubu: To mention his name is a disgrace to me.

I don't know who is writing Tinubu’s speeches, but the guy is really messing Tinubu up.
E dey pain dem dats why dey couldn't mention his name. They see him as insignificant yet he gives dem high blood pressure.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by techWriter1: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by slivertongue: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Says the man who hardly remembers the name of his party.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by FreeStuffsNG: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just tell Mr Obi to stop lying, chikena!

(1) (Reply)

Why Ibaka Deep Seaport Stalled Under Udom Emmanuel - Sen. Bassey Albert | OBA / Obasanjo And His History Of Failed Endorsements - Tinubu / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Ewi Of Ado Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.