Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) (62548 Views)

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by OluFireD: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Rita Dominic, one of Nigeria's most popular actresses is a very happy woman at the moment.

The actress was filmed welcoming her friends to a stately manor in, North Yorkshire, England ahead of her wedding to Fidelis Anosike.

The actress and the publisher, who had their traditional wedding earlier this year, will have their Church wedding tomorrow, Nov. 26, in England.

Kate Henshaw, who makes up the bridal train, is already in England for the wedding.

Chioma Chukwuka arrived today, Nov. 25, and was warmly received by Rita.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWa6oDaC5Ac[/flash]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Cypress042(m): 3:33am On Nov 26, 2022
One of the most difficult thing a woman can't handle well in this life is fame

Congratulations to her though.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by meobizy(f): 5:12am On Nov 26, 2022
I remember the late nineties and early two thousands when she was an it girl. Back then she graced every social event, looking “takeaway.” Now nobody send her again, there are too many young babes flooding Nollywood. Genevieve can’t cope with the fact she’s no longer in demand, that one don catch mental issues. Shakara don end, true true.

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmmm........The greatest Trophy of a woman is Marriage.

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2022
GOFRONT:
More like their retirement package.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by We4all: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
GOFRONT:

Speak only for the women in your life.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by We4all: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
I remember the late nineties and early two thousands when she was an it girl. Back then she graced every social event, looking “takeaway.” Now nobody send her again, there are too many young babes flooding Nollywood. Genevieve can’t cope with the fact she’s no longer in demand, that one don catch mental issues. Shakara don end, true true.

Life is turn by turn. Your expiry date is also inevitable. Only a 20 year old fool will laugh at an old man knowing full well that his time will come soon.

354 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by OluFireD: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Haha. Really?
GOFRONT:

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Nmezor(f): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Congrats to her

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by OluFireD: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Word!!!
We4all:

Life is turn by turn. Your expiry date is also inevitable. Only a 20 year old fool will laugh at an old man knowing full well that his time will come soon.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2022
kiss

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by OluFireD: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2022
How is that?
Cypress042:

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by OluFireD: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Lol
PerfectStranger:

More like their retirement package.
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by OluFireD: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Lol
meobizy:

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by irunoko(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Where were those people sneering and gloating at her when she was not married?

I told someone that if I have any challenge (as typical to any human being) and he mocks me because of it.when God now finally picks my call over that matter,I must not see you around me during my celebration season.

I only celebrate with genuine friends not people who will mock you behind and then when victory comes,you start pretending like you had my interest.thats the only way to sieve out frenemies.

The shocking part be say Even those who gossiped behind her back,yinmu si or mocked her to her face will have the audacity to buy her asoebi and come and form friendship at her wedding

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by ZombieTERROR: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
This old cargo never rest...

everyday na your wedding

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by ATEAMS: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
Nice ...

Colour difference on Kate undecided
.face n hands
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by irunoko(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
meobizy:
she's a low key babe and values her privacy so if I'm the one too I'll be happy no one sends her because that's the only way to keep your peace and yourself out of scandals and drama

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Vipro(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Please is business education a good course to study in Nigeria university?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by olatade(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2022
It's never to late

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by irunoko(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Cypress042:

Well, She has successfully kept her private life private and stayed away from drama and the filth in Nollywood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by saferoom: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Sammy07: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
cheesy

There was this nairalander that was crushing around Rita Dominic that year.

Forgotten his moniker

Hope he's aware that his long time crush is about to get married cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by phransix2: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Would be there live...
We share same Alma Mater
Pro Unitate

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2022
This one she wear PARACHUTE
No be the same ENGLAND wey I dey now?
The Winter just dey start naaa
If she continues this way, that means she go wear Life Jacket or Canopy by the time the wedding ends.

Finally,
Of all those Ladies displayed there, the only few I fit spend my hard earned MONEY marry na
1st.... Rita Dominic
2nd..... Chioma Chukwuka.
The Rest can go into oblivion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by ibkayee(f): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Love Rita kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by BigDawsNet: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by irunoko(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
This old cargo never rest...

everyday na your wedding
yes o because it's her celebration season.if E pain you,you too go marry for England tongue

Bad belle is pained tongue

Jealousy kee you there tongue

18 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) by nony43(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations Ada Mbaise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.