Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign (28988 Views)

Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million / Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Dikaveli(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022
He could have been a better choice as obi vice
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39MU8MXRRx4

Believe politicians at your own peril
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by rolams(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2022
He believes Atiku is his brother, he will remember him if he wins but has nothing to gain from Wike.

In my view, he fears his fellow northerners, they can disown him.

Fear politics ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by PassingShot(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:
This 2023 Presidential election has all the Hallmark of a regional an tribal election
North will vote North
South will vote south
Tinubu is decieving himself and wasting his money thinking those greedy Northern Politicians promising him votes will be able to help him defeat Atiku in the North
See your tears as e full everywhere!

When it's said that Tinubu will win North, does it mean he will win 100% of the votes there?

Zombidients can't reason! Mod doesn't reason.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Blaqputin(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
maestro299:
It might not be ideal but the reality of Nigerian politics is a vote for Obi is a vote for APC. If you don't want APC in power next year, don't vote Obi. If you vote Obi, don't come and start wailing here when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as your next president...
So, who shud we vote for ?
Funny u
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by chrisxxx(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Dakeambo has left since. He has every right to do so. Wike is asking for equity . Inclusiveness of south to the running of PDP seen.more as a southern party in the north.
It will be antithetical for Dakeambo to support Wike on what he has advantage or what is in his favor.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by HydraFeeds(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Waste of resources .when obi get into aso rock he will block all d loop holes these criminals use in rendering Nigeria useless
funny ,Obi himself na crook
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Opinedecandid(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Juniorpope123:
This election will be the most tribal election in history. Tinubu don't have a chance here.

Nigerian still vote according to Tribe not party. The SS/SE is home for PDP, Now they Dump PDP and went for Obi. The same thing will happen in many states.

To win the next election. Be ready to win your region.

Who is going to have most vote in the southern region and who is going to win the Northern region...

If you are waiting for another region vote to win election. You are coming third.

I'm just being realistic

You are more than "just being realistic", you are speaking the 'gospel truth'
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Opinedecandid(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Juniorpope123:
This election will be the most tribal election in history. Tinubu don't have a chance here.

Nigerian still vote according to Tribe not party. The SS/SE is home for PDP, Now they Dump PDP and went for Obi. The same thing will happen in many states.

Who is going to have most vote in the southern region and who is going to win the Northern region...

If you are waiting for another region vote to win election. You are coming third.

I'm just being realistic
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by sangresan(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
All these Ipob and ENDSARS toddlers should wake up and smell the coffee for once. Dankwanbo doesn't belong to the APC. I wonder why these mumus believe Tinubu can only win in the North if Dankwanbo supports him.

As it is now, of the four major contenders, only Obi has zero chance of winning a core Northern state.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by maestro299: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Blaqputin:

So, who shud we vote for ?
Funny u
You think that Nigeria will change just by you simply voting one man that will go and sit in faraway Abuja? That was why you people were conned in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Chinonye2022(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Waste of resources .when obi get into aso rock he will block all d loop holes these criminals use in rendering Nigeria useless
keep on dreaming

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Chinonye2022(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Juniorpope123:

I'm just being realistic
who told you that the South-East is now home for obi don't b carried away by what u see on social media no state in South-East will give obi 300k votes mark my world
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by sojayy(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Ijoba4lyf:
Atiku is coming...
Into his wife vjay... grin
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by kingmaster2009: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Aboki will never support his own...

This is one of the obvious tribal elections...I have ever seen...

Whoever you vote for, you also accept the tribal or religion agenda that back him up
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by jamace(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2022
hopexter:

Which obi are you talking about? Obi of Onitsha or Obi of agbor?
Obi, the only preferred contender for Nigeria presidency 2023.

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by GorillaApp(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2022
hopexter:

Which obi are you talking about? Obi of Onitsha or Obi of agbor?
Pained imp! grin

Keep denying the obvious until he is sworned in cool
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Realist777: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Just as he blocked that of Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Amayabor1: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Dankwanbo has always been a betrayal right from 2015 general election ask Jonathan

They are playing their politics. If you see it as betrayal, na your cup of kunu be that.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by badoh(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2022
Juniorpope123:

I'm just being realistic
So will SS/SE alone make Obi president? Obi has no strength in any of the northern states, he will barely get 25% in southwest states. This election is between Atiku and Tinubu, sentiments apart.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2022
I knew Dankwabo was planted in their midst as informant to Atikulooooter.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2022
He was never truly one of them.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Favourchris(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
Wike should have learn from what Tambuwal did to him. No Fulani/Hausa muslim will ever support Wike. Foolishness of Wike

Foolishness that since the presidential ticket is give to North then part chairman should be from South.

River state is a strong hold for PDP and artiku need wide to get it.....
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Arewa and politics na 5&6......I just dey pity my tribesman, They can never Abandon their people for you,that's real love
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by DimIsaac10(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
They believed north will be shared but west and East won't be. Orisirisi.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Deasegun19(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Eriokanmi: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
These people have stolen so much. 20 buses is over 200m naira in today's naira value
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by omowolewa: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2022
This election is huge funny.

When Obi visited Rivers, Wike was Obident

When they counted G5, Dankwambo was never mentioned and was unknown but

When the unknown element of G5 donated buses Tinubouy quickly cane to picture. And North suddenly became Atiku's vote.

Tor Vote OmoYele for the best Nigeria you ever dreamed of.

Yele for President
Infact, Yele is your president come 2023, mark it.
Re: Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Realist777:

Just as he blocked that of Anambra?

.... such that Anambra State moved to 68% in the poverty index.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / My Encounter With Captain Buhari / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.