Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina (53137 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOVEGINO:
sorry bro. I did not abuse u. D politicians re d goat. I am against anybody in support of them.

No, you did. You called me a goat pikin.

Next time, don't abuse people for nothing. Your behavior was immature.

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by LOVEGINO(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

No, you did. You called me a goat pikin.

Next time, don't abuse people for nothing. Your behavior was immature.

OK I've heard u but pls no dey support bad thing abeg.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by InvertedHammer: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Again, you are missing my point.

First, I am not denying that corruption has a part to play in why we are messed up. You are making the mistake of thinking that I am denying it.

Second, even if there was no corruption, we are not earning enough revenue from oil...which is aggravated by the fact that prices fluctuate re oil. That is why...we must diversify our economy.

Ultimately, Saudi will collapse if oil was rendered redundant tomorrow. They too need the same message.

So, ultimately...we need to diversify.

(I am not excusing bad govenrment, I am showing you why our government is bad).
/

Diversification sounds good but all it will do is provide more funds to be looted. If the source of water to a leaky drum is one tap, it doesn't matter if you use ten taps, all the water will still drain away.

/
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Flexicube: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Saudi: 40 million people...living on revenue from 10 million barrels of crude per day.

Nigeria: 220 million people living on revenue from 1.1 million barrels of crude per day...

Any questions.?

Even with your analyst from the latter with proper management and corruption free leadership. Nigeria can do better.

Stop celebrating and glorifying corruption.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by jojothaiv(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Talk-and-do leaders.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by easiest(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
bennybuhari:
Is it true the Saudi King threaten to kill them all if they lose to Poland?

Where you hear this stupid thing na.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Flexicube:

Even with your analyst from the latter with proper management and corruption free leadership. Nigeria can do better.

[s]Stop celebrating and glorifying corruption.[/s]

You are wrong to think I am glorifying corruption....that shows you missed my point.

But to make it more clearer...we are not earning the kind of money that is enough for our populaiton, and corruption makes things worse.

If we want to surpass Saudi...we need more soruces of income.

Thanks.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Diversification sounds good but all it will do is provide more funds to be looted. If the source of water to a leaky drum is one tap, it doesn't matter if you use ten taps, all the water will still drain away.

/

Which is why you need to be more active in the political participation.

That's what you need to do.

We can grumble about looting all day long, but doing nothing about it gets us nowhere.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOVEGINO:
OK I've heard u but pls no dey support bad thing abeg.

You missed my point completely.

We are not earning enough money, and corruption makes things worse.

Thanks and don't abuse me again. I don't back corruption, and your idea that i do is flawed.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Saudi: 40 million people...living on revenue from 10 million barrels of crude per day.

Nigeria: 220 million people living on revenue from 1.1 million barrels of crude per day...

Any questions.?
Question, are the Saudi leaders corrupt like the Nigerian politicians?
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by phorget(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Any questions.?

China has over 1billion populations so why are they not the poverty capital of the world?
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Marpol2021(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mr slawomirr welcome back, hope you have learnt your lesson. Say no to keypad/keyboard warrior. You may not be lucky next time
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

They deserve that shit you know

I'm not surprised they were gifted roll Royce

Saudi Arabia get money die

People way want build one small city with billions called neom
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
gypsey:
Question, are the Saudi leaders corrupt like the Nigerian politicians?

Very much so.

Also, I have modified my post. The short version is...we are not earning enough money, and corruption makes things worse....and we need to earn more money by diversifying our income.

Please do not accuse me of supporting corruption again. I am already angry enough with people who make unfounded assumptions that I do.

Thank you.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by brandsoncharlie: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

1.Simple...they rely on selling crude oil, and company like Nigeria.

All those things have one thing in common...the price fluctuates at the international market...meaning they cannot earn a profit to satisfy themselves./enough revenue

So, loans.

Every African country has that issue....except Botswana...leading me to point 2.

2. Countries like Saudi Arabia and Botswana have

Small population

A large enough revenue that can sustain that population.

For Saudi...their 40 million people can be sustained by 10m barrels of crude. If it was at 500000 barrels of crude a day, they would be as broke as Nigeria.

That is why industrialization...where you make and export goods whose prices YOU set, is the best. China, Japan and South Korea , which were once as poor and broke as most African nations, learned that fast.
Japan was once destroyed through war during which some African countries were better off but yet develop through the ranks.
My point is Africa should develop like how they develop their own countries.
I watched a documentary of China 10-20 years ago on CNN, China was poor and even worst than Nigeria yet they make sure to develop.
Africa has no excuses with such natural resources.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Japan was once destroyed through war during which some African countries were better off but yet develop through the ranks.
My point is Africa should develop like how they develop their own countries.
I watched a documentary of China 10-20 years ago on CNN, China was poor and even worst than Nigeria yet they make sure to develop.
Africa has no excuses with such natural resources.

Which is kind of my point too...which is why we need to move from dependency on oil to dependency on using our natural resources to make exportable goods for the world to us.

Like Japan, like china.

Selling oil cannot make your country rich, unless the population is small enough.

We also have to fight corruption aggresively.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by phorget(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Which is why you need to be more active in the political participation.

That's what you need to do.

We can grumble about looting all day long, but doing nothing about it gets us nowhere.

How is Obi fairing?
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
phorget:

How is Obi fairing?

You should ask him.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Emmanuel602(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
They still won't qualify to next round
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Very much so.

Also, I have modified my post. The short version is...we are not earning enough money, and corruption makes things worse....and we need to earn more money by diversifying our income.

Please do not accuse me of supporting corruption again. I am already angry enough with people who make unfounded assumptions that I do.

Thank you.
Where did i accuse you of supporting corruption? undecided I only asked a question because you asked if there are any question? Remember?

Yea, you are definitely angry grin pour yourself a glass of whiskey i am sure you will feel better
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
gypsey:
Where did i accuse you of supporting corruption? undecided I only asked a question because you asked if there are any question? Remember?

Yea, you are definitely angry grin pour yourself a glass of whiskey i am sure you will feel better

Bye, D.O.M.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by BigIyanga: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yes, because the government has more money to spend on Saudi Aramaco. 10 million barrels on 40 million people equals a lot of money.

Nigeria does not have that income...which is why we should become an industrial nation, that actively exports. Because relying on oil alone is why we are broke ass poor.
Btw 1999-2022, Naija has generated close $800bn in oil revenue.. what has it done with it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Bye, D.O.M.
Hey! What da hell does this mean? cheesy
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
gypsey:
Hey! What da hell does this mean? cheesy

Bye, G.O.W.M.T.L.L.A.C.A.A
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by rumenase(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Any questions.?

Modified

Anyone who reads the above and thinks that I am backing corruption and looting , better think again.

My point is simple. We are not earning enough money to live like the Saudis, and if we want to live above them, we need alternate sources of income.

And yes we need to fight corruption.

Again, we are not earning enough money. Even the Saudis...if oil drops to 10 dollars a barrel, they would be in deep panic mode.

Modified

I won't be answering any mentions for today. Have other things to do...but for Further reading, look for the links below..

1.What we need to do

2.Why an oil dependent economy is a bad idea

3. Wake up call for africa
na looting dey kill Nigeria, for 9yrs dem dey thief crude oil nobody know, and there are others we do not know about.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
BigIyanga:

Btw 1999-2022, Naija has generated close $800bn in oil revenue.. what has it done with it??

LOL...consider that that money amounts to about...40 billion dollars a year. We need something like 100 billion dollars or more a year. Then we can talk.

The stealing that the elite do makes the situation worse.

40 billion yearly can't do much for a nation of our size.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
rumenase:
na looting dey kill Nigeria, for 9yrs dem dey thief crude oil nobody know, and there are others we do not know about.

The looting is part of the problem , overall our issue is, we need to make more money...AND stop the looting.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by saintkeppy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Any questions.?

Modified

Anyone who reads the above and thinks that I am backing corruption and looting , better think again.

My point is simple. We are not earning enough money to live like the Saudis, and if we want to live above them, we need alternate sources of income.

And yes we need to fight corruption.

Again, we are not earning enough money. Even the Saudis...if oil drops to 10 dollars a barrel, they would be in deep panic mode.

Modified

I won't be answering any mentions for today. Have other things to do...but for Further reading, look for the links below..

1.What we need to do

2.Why an oil dependent economy is a bad idea

3. Wake up call for africa

True, but we are currently on 900,000 barrels per day as a result of oil theft under President Buhari as Minister of Petroleum
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by rumenase(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

The looting is part of the problem , overall our issue is, we need to make more money...AND stop the looting.
God help us as we help ourself, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
saintkeppy:

True, but we are currently on 900,000 barrels per day as a result of oil theft under President Buhari as Minister of Petroleum

True, but even if it was 5 million barrels we were producing, we won't have enough money.

We have a population that is growing faster than our available revenue from resources...which means we have to either diversify or suffer more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by ussv: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
I hope government will not collect it back since they lost to Poland ?
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by LOVEGINO(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

You missed my point completely.

We are not earning enough money, and corruption makes things worse.

Thanks and don't abuse me again. I don't back corruption, and your idea that i do is flawed.
I don't back corruption u re bro. Why re we not earning enough? We have all what it takes to earn more than enough.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by BABANGBALI: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Samuelojonla123:
Nigeria govt should learn from this... What if they eventually win d world cup na to dash dem private jet be that
no talk dat kind talk o, if dem win the world cup, that means, they would give them the whole world be dat, including Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.