Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

EASIEST Way To Get Kills In PUBG Mobile..... (why Is No One Doing This?!) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / EASIEST Way To Get Kills In PUBG Mobile..... (why Is No One Doing This?!) (254 Views)

How To Unlock 90 Fps In Pubg Mobile Emulator Gameloop 7.1 | #no​​ Ban! | No Lag / PUBG Lite Mobile / Blind Gamer Racks Up 7,600 Kills In Call Of Duty: Wwii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EASIEST Way To Get Kills In PUBG Mobile..... (why Is No One Doing This?!) by KingJuhd(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
This simple yet effective way to get kills in pubg mobile is  being overlooked by most player out there.

This  strategy I'm about to tell you is one of the best to utilize as a beginner in pubg mobile.

Have seen many players use this strategy on streams, gameplays and competitive matches.

I was able to uncover this strategy and apply it to my style of play and I saw great improvement to by K/D per games.

If you want to know this strategy, watch this video below.

Credit》》
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZBjWt_W1w

(1) (Reply)

How To Play PS2 Games With Your Android Device / Playstation Packages: Ps5, Ps4, Ps3, Ps2 / Spin Lotto: Your Gateway To Instant Cash Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.