Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd (489 Views)

Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by Oluwatoyink(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
I am tired of all this Paid urchin and rented crowd stuff.

As if nobody supports Tinubu willingly.

4 Likes

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oluwatoyink:

They are all entitled to their opinion bro

They'd definitely shift to another wailing sermon after the election

May God spare us all alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by Mandate2023: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oluwatoyink:

ObiDENSE can say anything to console themselves....i have like 3 of my friends uploading pics of themselves at d rally as we speak and dey went there on their own not bcoz of money but just to support tinubu, u will imagine who use to shear that money that ipigs zombidients and mumudients call rented crowds once dey can't take d blow grin

If tinubu crowd is rented then obi crowd is gullible crowd

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by ElSudani: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
They are all entitled to their opinion bro

They'd definitely shift to another wailing sermon after the election

May God spare us all alive

They are already saying campaign rallies doesn't mean anything! Zombidients are something else.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by FoolaniHellman: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
You dey mind them? OBIDIOTZ grin

9 Likes

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by GoodLife4live: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
You dey mind them? OBIDIOTZ grin
zombidients are fools....

10 Likes

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by naijapips04: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rented crowd gist is in preparation for rigged election chorus after the election.

This headless crowd are living in delusion.

1 Like

Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by Okoroawusa: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Majority of the OBIdient slaves supported Atiku four years ago. Ask them how much they were paid four years ago.
They started rallies o! Now they are saying rallies and crowd don't matter.
Re: The Rented Crowd Narrative Is Beginning To Sound Like Broken Recordrd by ItsTutsi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol its the last kick of a dying horse! U can't beat a kid and stop it from crying!

Let them console their eminent defeat grin
Oluwatoyink:

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attended The Rhema Deliverance Mission Today / Actor Olaiya Igwe Explains Why He Stripped Naked To Pray For Tinubu’s Victory / Peter Obi In Taraba: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.