Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today (4136 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OsunOriginal: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wow!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by PresidObi: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
I think some traders dodged this rally and stayed home, because if they all came to their campaign grounds, the stadium will be filled.

The traders were angry that they are being forced to attend a rally of a man they dont like, a man who has been oppressing the state for over 2 decades.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by GoooodHardDick: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Complete Flop

Even with the forceful dragging of people to attend still it was a Flop. Zoom the picture you'll see empty seats everywhere

13 Likes

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
PresidObi:
I think some traders dodged this rally and stayed home, because if they all came to their campaign grounds, the stadium will be filled.

The traders were angry that they are being forced to attend a rally of a man they dont like, a man who has been oppressing the state for over 2 decades.

When I see urchins hyping this little gathering, I go just dey laugh. David Ogbueli filled up the same capacity stadium comfortably and without any form of inducements and force. But urchins are of the opinion that a whole Lagos Godfather outdid himself despite the scanty chairs and scanty stadia

13 Likes

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by LeoDeKing: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
PresidObi:

The only superhuman who knows the minds of all traders in Lagos has spoken.

Are you not tired of typing nonsense even without knowing a jack about what you are always talking about?

You have have been telling us the minds of Buhari and Aisha before primaries, the exact opposite happened.

You have been telling us the minds of Northerners, the exact opposite is starring you in the face, yet insists on the nonsense.

You were telling us the minds of putin and trump regarding bombing aso rock because of Nnamdi Kanu, the exact opposite is happening.

When will you be tired?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by chiefolododo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are you sure the pic is not from Qatar?

2 Likes

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OfficialAPCNig: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Show the close shot of the drone view. Many empty seats

2 Likes

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by julaion: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lies!!! See empty seats everywhere

1 Like

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OsunOriginal: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Show the close shot of the drone view. Many empty seats

Like here... grin grin grin grin grin take heart man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by halimatijanni: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
cheesy See what this mumu boys did to tinubu grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqgi5JBWdrw
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by dat9jaguy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

When I see urchins hyping this little gathering, I go just dey laugh. David Ogbueli filled up the same capacity stadium comfortably and without any form of inducements and force. But urchins are of the opinion that a whole Lagos Godfather outdid himself despite the scanty chairs and scanty stadia

Make we hear word Abegi. If na Peter Obi rally now na closely cropped photos we go dey see. The day Channels TV show una rally with drone, na him una shame.
Obidense are a bunch of emotional blackmailers wey just dey learn work.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OfficialAPCNig: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Like here... grin grin grin grin grin take heart man

No sectional view

But close shot of the drone view
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OsunOriginal: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

No sectional view

But close shot of the drone view

You can help us with that loser grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by PandoraObi: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
people that have nothing to fear but ask Biafra party now labour party of the aerial view of their campaign and see Zombidients and Zombiediots mourning and wailing like goats

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by VeryWickedGoat: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
For a stronghold this is scanty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OsunOriginal: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
For a stronghold this is scanty.

Can you show us Obi's rally at any of his strongholds if he has any?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by Moh247: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
cool

24,000 seaters completely filled, main bowl field also filled with thousands of people standing all in the heart of Surulere

Jagaban you too much

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by MoneySEASON: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
80% percent are OBIdients grin

Nothing nobody go tell me grin

As far as money is concerned, expect crowds from even other countries grin

But LP no dey give Shishi people still dey turn up happily even donate sef.

This is the real party that truly want to help Nigeria recover it's lost glory but urchins won't agree because they're all bats grin and bats don't see during the day.

1 Like

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by LegendHero(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is very very massive.

Teslim Balogun is like 24k capacity. From what we saw today, people at the stadium won’t be less than 20k.

That’s very huge and encouraging.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by LegendHero(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
MoneySEASON:
80% percent are OBIdients grin

Nothing nobody to tell me grin

As far as money is concerned, expect crowds from even other countries grin

But LP no dey give Shishi people still dey turn up happily even donate sef.

This is the real party that truly want to help Nigeria recover it's lost glory but urchins won't agree because they're all bats grin and bats don't see during the day.

Lol Obiidiots and delusion is like 5 & 6.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by MoneySEASON: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Obiidiots and delusion is like 5 & 6.

Ever quote me again if E sure for you.

I literally go about here saying my shit without quoting any urchin upon all the comment I see from them.

I won't warn you again.
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by mikool007(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Wow!
you'll notice P.O supporters are normal individuals like you and i but this corn guy has top dullards he's paid to peddle his garbage, check all the guys topics are related to escobat, that is not normal human behavior
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by OsunOriginal: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
mikool007:
you'll notice P.O supporters are normal individuals like you and i but this corn guy has top dullards he's paid to peddle his garbage, check all the guys topics are related to escobat, that is not normal human behavior

I feel your pain chinedu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by LegendHero(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Ever quote me again if E sure for you.

I literally go about here saying my shit without quoting any urchin upon all the comment I see from them.

I won't warn you again.

Shibuzor, I am so scared of your threat right now. I’m even scared to type.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by Praxis758: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Please what is the sitting capacity of this stadium?
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by LegendHero(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2022
Praxis758:
Please what is the sitting capacity of this stadium?

24k.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by CockAndBullStor: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2022
PresidObi:

Why not tell the trader your mother to relocate back to the erosion-ravaged enclave?
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by tinnymerit(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Hope they have recharge grandpa battery? We don't want to hear blubla blaaa bluuuuu
Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by Praxis758: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2022
LegendHero:

24k.

Thanks.

I’ll like if it can be made a double-deca by adding another layer

1 Like

Re: Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today by ajekpaks(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2022
lol... Some of my neighbours that were induced to attend, returned with only 3 cups of rice...

Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Lawal (Ex Governor Of Kwara State) Is Dead / Oshiomhole Warns Petroleum Marketers / Chidi Llyod, The Majority Leader Need To Be Punished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.