Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Having Insomnia Due To Stress And Anxiety? Try This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Insomnia Due To Stress And Anxiety? Try This (231 Views)

Having Insomnia? Here Is 100% Natural Solution / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Insomnia Due To Stress And Anxiety? Try This by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjgNYyz7gik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6cObU6EsY

Having Persistent problems falling and staying asleep?

Most cases of insomnia are related to poor sleeping habits, depression, anxiety, lack of exercise, chronic illness or certain medication.

I tried this and was surprised it worked for me... You too can give it a try.
After a long day, you approach the forest, close your eyes, and the soothing sounds of nature instantly make any stress you're feeling disappear.

While the chirping of crickets helps you forget about the worries of everyday life, the soothing sound of distant birds transports you far from your typical surroundings.

Soon after taking a breath, you feel as though every living thing in the woods is breathing along with you.

You are at the end of the path heading out of the trees when you first open your eyes. This route leads back to a familiar setting—home.

You are at ease and prepared to face the difficulties of life. You are aware that I'm here to

You are aware that you are welcome to visit this woodland again whenever you need to clear your mind.

1 Like

Re: Having Insomnia Due To Stress And Anxiety? Try This by jom28gy(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Is not far from truth

(1) (Reply)

Note: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions / Best Weight Loss Exercise Without Going To The Gym / How To Heal From Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.