Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me (2665 Views)

See What Angry Keke Driver's Did To Married Woman House In Anambra (Video) / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2022
I wanted to let this slide but it is too much and being the emotional person i am, i catch myself thinking about it and shedding a tear hear and there. Everyone is going through alot and deserves kindness �. Some days back at about 12am I had a crisis, I tried to ignore the pains but I couldn't so I packed my things and got prepared for the hospital. I had to wake my parents up to let them know I was leaving for the hospital and then I booked a ride with Bolt since my Dad is not allowed to drive at night. Almost immediately the driver called, one could tell from my voice that I was struggling to breathe since the pain was concentrated on my chest and so I went ahead to plead with him ( the driver) that I was in pain and would not be able to walk as fast as I should and so he should bear with me if he has to wait for a an extra minute or two, i also concluded that In as much as i will be paying double considering the time i will pay any other extra charges for time wasted.

My Dad hurriedly grabbed my things so we could meet up with the ride but try as hard as possible I couldn't walk fast and so my Dad ran ahead of me. The driver's call came through with him yelling at me while I pleaded and told him my Dad was really close, he hissed and ended the call. Finally I caught up with my Dad only to be told he drove off just as my Dad got there, I felt bad and just sat down on the ground contemplating what I was going to do next. I went ahead to try if I could get another ride but the same driver kept popping up and because I knew there was no way he was going to come back considering he drove off in anger I kept cancelling the ride just for me to receive a message from him saying ' you must be very stupid and uncivilised ' ah! The tempo of my cry increased and my Dad just thought the pain was getting too much ���Luckily I got another driver who was very understanding and ready to fight the security men at the gate to the clinic who said I was pretending to be in pain���

I have had not so good encounters with drivers but none has hurt me this deeply, so I am putting it out here and I hope someone who knows him sees this and call him to order, you don't treat people like shit not knowing what they are going through.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by JASONjnr(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Not taking sides 3ith the driver.....But you have to understand that he would feel unsecured as many people could pretend to be going through pains just lure them into getting kidnapped or having their car stolen....

This country isn't safe and people become extra careful and wear their awareness hat on.....

That corrola is very expensive and this is not something you should risk because you feel for others and probably risk your self for it.

Bro, learn to put yourself in people's shoes and you will always understand why people act the way they do...

Mind you, that area on the map is always very dark and without light and sometimes very dangerous at night ... I know this because I am an alumni and an ex MALABITE.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by VeryWickedGoat: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Adewole Afonja

2 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by ikeno(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2022
you kwn with the security situation of things everyone is security conscious maybe he felt he was in danger considering the time and the delay.
hope u much better now because you are a fighter and people behavior shouldn't bother you. remain blessed and steadfast.
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Nostring: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Lol.. you're selfish and silly,mayb baba never even pay for the car finish sad ,if na trap nko or bolt na ambulance undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Homeboiy: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
You no get sense

Do you know what bolt drivers pass through

Ordinary 2003 Nigeria used corolla they are telling me 2.2 million last
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by wiseone28: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
JASONjnr:
Not taking sides 3ith the driver.....But you have to understand that he would feel unsecured as many people could pretend to be going through pains just lure them into getting kidnapped or having their car stolen....

This country isn't safe and people become extra careful and wear their awareness hat on.....

That corrola is very expensive and this is not something you should risk because you feel for others and probably risk your self for it.

Bro, learn to put yourself in people's shoes and you will always understand why people act the way they do...

Mind you, that area on the map is always very dark and without light and sometimes very dangerous at night ... I know this because I am an alumni and an ex MALABITE.
Supported

3 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by badboyTee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:
I wanted to let this slide but it is too much and being the emotional person i am, i catch myself thinking about it and shedding a tear hear and there. Everyone is going through alot and deserves kindness �. Some days back at about 12am I had a crisis, I tried to ignore the pains but I couldn't so I packed my things and got prepared for the hospital. I had to wake my parents up to let them know I was leaving for the hospital and then I booked a ride with Bolt since my Dad is not allowed to drive at night. Almost immediately the driver called, one could tell from my voice that I was struggling to breathe since the pain was concentrated on my chest and so I went ahead to plead with him ( the driver) that I was in pain and would not be able to walk as fast as I should and so he should bear with me if he has to wait for a an extra minute or two, i also concluded that In as much as i will be paying double considering the time i will pay any other extra charges for time wasted.

My Dad hurriedly grabbed my things so we could meet up with the ride but try as hard as possible I couldn't walk fast and so my Dad ran ahead of me. The driver's call came through with him yelling at me while I pleaded and told him my Dad was really close, he hissed and ended the call. Finally I caught up with my Dad only to be told he drove off just as my Dad got there, I felt bad and just sat down on the ground contemplating what I was going to do next. I went ahead to try if I could get another ride but the same driver kept popping up and because I knew there was no way he was going to come back considering he drove off in anger I kept cancelling the ride just for me to receive a message from him saying ' you must be very stupid and uncivilised ' ah! The tempo of my cry increased and my Dad just thought the pain was getting too much ���Luckily I got another driver who was very understanding and ready to fight the security men at the gate to the clinic who said I was pretending to be in pain���

I have had not so good encounters with drivers but none has hurt me this deeply, so I am putting it out here and I hope someone who knows him sees this and call him to order, you don't treat people like shit not knowing what they are going through.
you are the one actually at fault he might think you guys want to car jack him or kill him Nigeria DON spoil pass that one oo

1 Like

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Incredible128: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Omo nevertheless, the driver was rude; didn't u guys see where the OP said the driver drive away in anger, hissed and cut the call when the OP called and sent a rude message to the OP? @ Op, just move on; in life, u come across different people and characters

4 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Alex80s(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
You must have wasted time before coming out, the usual African mentality . They will book a ride, and enter the bath room, come out ,make up, park clothes, eat before coming out to enter the ride they booked.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by brain54(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
You reminded me of the African saying: if you close your eyes because bad people are passing then when a good person passes you won’t notice.

Granted the first bolt driver was bad to you. What about the second bolt driver that according to you was ready to fight on your behalf?

You spent time focusing on the bad forgoing the good.
My personal motto is to focus on the good rather than the negatives.

You didn’t acknowledge the guy that helped you!

10 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alex80s:
You must have wasted time before coming out, the usual African mentality . They will book a ride, and enter the bath room, come out ,make up, park clothes, eat before coming out to enter the ride they booked.

You’re very correct.

In every war, truth is the first casualty. Don’t rush to take sides in any story you read on the social media.

There are a lot of animals in Nigeria. I have had my own share with these uncultured & indisciplined stupid children myself.

The day I vowed to stop doing Uber/Bolt was when I carried a stupid young lady at Victoria Arobieke Street in Lekki.

She came down from her apartment with her black waste-bin nylon bag and sat at the front with me.

She got to her destination (a street off Freedom Way) some few minutes later, paid me, alighted and left the waste-bin bag in my car. She said: kindly help me discard it - not minding that I’m old enough to be her father.

I couldn’t talk. You know why?

Because she would have rated me one star and in no time, my account would be suspended by the ride-sharing app.

What pained me most was that this girl cannot be more than 23years old.

Was I putting on a uniform that gave her the the impression that I was a waste-bin disposal officer? Ehnnn?

This is why sometimes, I secretly wish multiple volleys of strategic nuclear missiles can be fired on every State & Capitals of this useless Country.

There’s no single day you go out in this Country and not encounter stupid people behaving like mad cows.

This is just one of the many bad experiences I had with these unruly, uncultured & badly-brought up stupid children in the course of my driving to making money.

Nigerians are callous predators who will always take advantage of you as long as they’re paying you for any service because in their warped minds, they’re doing you an uncommon favour.

They will use that money to put a leash on your neck and manipulate you into doing their ugly bids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Zoharariel:

You’re very correct.

In every war, truth is the first casualty. Don’t rush to take sides in any story you read on the social media.

There are a lot of animals in Nigeria. I have had my own share with these uncultured & indisciplined stupid children myself.

The day I vowed to stop doing Uber/Bolt was when I carried a stupid young lady at Victoria Arobieke Street in Lekki.

She came down from her apartment with her black waste-bin nylon bag and sat at the front with me.

She got to her destination (a street off Freedom Way) some few minutes later, paid me, alighted and left the waste-bin bag in my car. She said: kindly help me discard it - not minding that I’m old enough to be her father.

Because she would have rated me one star and in no time, my account would be suspended by the ride-sharing app.

Was I putting on a uniform that gave her the the impression that I was a waste-bin disposal officer? Ehnnn?

This is why sometimes, I secretly wish multiple volleys of strategic nuclear missiles can be fired on every State & Capitals of this useless Country.

There’s no single day you go out in this Country and not encounter stupid people behaving like mad cows.

This is just one of the many bad experiences I had with these unruly, uncultured & badly-brought up stupid children in the course of my driving to making money.

Nigerians are callous predators who will always take advantage of you as long as they’re paying you for any service because in their warped minds, they’re doing you an uncommon favour.

They will use that money to put a leash on your neck and manipulate you into doing their ugly bids.

An average Nigerian is very toxic. How you'll know most Nigerians are psychotic is the fact they can laugh at or castigate a person because he's poor, jobless, physically disabled, uneducated etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by faithfull18(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Zoharariel:

You’re very correct.

shocked cheesy cheesy this is funny somehow.
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

It’s a cruel world, toughen up and don’t let people get into your head or hurt your feelings easily, especially total strangers. They are nothing to you and don’t have the right to get into your head. Stay strong and move on, one day that driver will meet his Waterloo.

NB: He may just be a scared uncouth rat

2 Likes

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2022
JASONjnr:

Even at that, why send insults to the client? Some of these drivers think they’re gods

1 Like

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by BoboKush(m): 4:04am On Nov 28, 2022
First of all bolt is not ambulance �
That ur country failed u and u want to use such service.... Doesn't make u entitled

U ordered someone 12am - 1am and u expect him to be waiting for minutes so una go fit kee m or harvest his organs.... U thought promising him heaven n earth will worth his life or car.

Tokunbo bro is now 3.5m and if anything had happen while waiting u would av also comment wetin e dey find midnight yen yen yen.....

U waste the guy fuel n stuff rather than apologise u dey mumu for here

1 Like

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by nedekid: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Zoharariel:

You’re very correct.

I feel you bro. Nigerians are a difficult lot to deal with. The fact they are paying you means they own you. Few courtesy, manners, respect etc. I think the society has played a huge role. Poor up bringing, defensive mechanism to avoid being taken advantage off, being aggressive etc.
Was at a restaurant the other day, a big place with over 30 tables. Bought my food and placed it on one of the over 25 empty tables. Went to get cutlery. On returning to my table, this young fellow was seated by my open food! Out of all the over 25 empty tables ohh!! He bought nothing, just came in and relaxed by my food, punching his phone, after sometime, he got up and left. He obviously saw nothing wrong or strange acting that way! That how folks are now. The society is damaged! No common sense. Even on this forum, you see people insult, curse "your father", place generational curse etc because of trivial matters. They are quick to call people better than them, fools, idiots, you will never make it, failure, thunder fire you, poverty etc.
When you check, most are students, young folks from dysfunctional homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by ruggedtimi(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2022
I booked a ride,7mins from my location baba said he has arrived
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by ruggedtimi(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Zoharariel:

You’re very correct.

baba which yeye one star, she turned u to a waste dispose man. Nxt simply decline
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by ruggedtimi(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

ur screenshot clearly shows your location
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by captainking(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

Why is your dad not allowed to drive at night?!??
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Blake755: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

An average Nigerian is very toxic. How you'll know most Nigerians are psychotic is the fact they can laugh at or castigate a person because he's poor, jobless, physically disabled, uneducated etc.
Menh I had this experience on Saturday in my shop I had a neighbor who is always good at castigating me it was too bad that he said he I have a hunch back cause I have a crisis it did damage my spine although it took me long to start walking again but the damage has already been done I told him straight to his face to go Bleep himself since that he sounds so uneducated menh since then he doesn't talk to me again and I don't give a Bleep imagine people being too toxic nah wa oooo laughing someone because of his predicament tufikwa
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by virginchaser(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2022
JASONjnr:

God bless you for clarification. In a sane system,she could have called an ambulance. In Lagos, Ogun (Abeokuta, interchange), Rivers (Phc metro) and some few states ambulances are still functioning but relative to locations.
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by virginchaser(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2022
nedekid:

I feel you bro. Nigerians are a difficult lot to deal with. The fact they are paying you means they own you. Few courtesy, manners, respect etc. I think the society has played a huge role. Poor up bringing, defensive mechanism to avoid being taken advantage off, being aggressive etc.
Was at a restaurant the other day, a big place with over 30 tables. Bought my food and placed it on one of the over 25 empty tables. Went to get cutlery. On returning to my table, this young fellow was seated by my open food! Out of all the over 25 empty tables ohh!! He bought nothing, just came in and relaxed by my food, punching his phone, after sometime, he got up and left. He obviously saw nothing wrong or strange acting that way! That how folks are now. The society is damaged! No common sense. Even on this forum, you see people insult, curse "your father", place generational curse etc because of trivial matters. They are quick to call people better than them, fools, idiots, you will never make it, failure, thunder fire you, poverty etc.
When you check, most are students, young folks from dysfunctional homes.

You just nailed it. No one can analyze it better.

1 Like

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by virginchaser(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Early years when i picked up chauffeur job with Avis rent a car, it was fun anyway. Passengers weren't that rude but many were cooperate in their dealings. University ladies, though displayed some attitudes but not insulting while dropping them off after roforofo with their sugaries.

1 Like

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Honestly I don't see why you are whining and crying, the driver kept popping up and u kept on cancelling the ride. You were obviously playing with his business, if you had any wisdom at all, you would have waited to see if he'd cancel the ride himself.
I don't know the extent of your pain or the cause of it, and am sorry for that, but, you shouldn't play with someone's livelihood because you're experiencing some pain. He came out to work, you obviously was wasting his time, if your dad was there and explained to him, he won't drive away, you're telling half truth to get some sort of sympathy, so grow up mate.
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2022
Take down the man's picture, he did nothing wrong, he was just afraid for his life and his car.
It is one of those experiences in life that you will easily forget when you have your own car, plus a partner who would always be available to drive you to the hospital at any time.
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by stacyadams: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2022
JASONjnr:

U have said it all
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by stacyadams: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Zoharariel:

You’re very correct.

...lol the implications of this ur act is that next time, the girl will do same to another driver and assume it's her right since we bolt drivers have now turned to lawma.....I have never begged to be rated.....one star or five star will not convert to one kobo in my pocket grin
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Blake755:

Menh I had this experience on Saturday in my shop I had a neighbor who is always good at castigating me it was too bad that he said he I have a hunch back cause I have a crisis it did damage my spine although it took me long to start walking again but the damage has already been done I told him straight to his face to go Bleep himself since that he sounds so uneducated menh since then he doesn't talk to me again and I don't give a Bleep imagine people being too toxic nah wa oooo laughing someone because of his predicament tufikwa

Nigerians as a people are terrible. Most people complaining about politicians will do worse if given the opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers Getting Emails From Nairaland Ooo / 2 Men Accused Of Breast handling / Gunmen Make Live Video As They Kill APC Party Supporters In Anambra For This(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.