Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) (55243 Views)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Fr33born(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRf55MKoI50

Bags of damaged Naira notes have been discovered weeks after CBN announced and unveiled newly re-designed N200, N500 and N1000 notes.
In the viral video, some men could be seen removing bundles of damaged Naira notes from sacks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Everyone with old and damaged money are trying to game the system.

Anyway, some of the money will be collected except those ones that have been extremely damaged.

The only stuff is when the money enter into the banking system, it will be very hard to withdraw without signing lot of documents

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Aboks(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nonsensical

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by ComeHappy(f): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is this a new one?
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
As long as you’re an enemy to the progress of this country, God go punish you, punish your generation.
One man go thief money wer go reach better millions of ppl life, their am keep to em self and em family. God go punish em family, punish anybody wer dy associated with de family.
And you as the citizen wer dy support evil wer dem dy do to dis country, God go punish you and your generation.

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car, come nigeria, average man no even fit chop better food twice a day.

288 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
The Govt no suppose comot the limit to the amount that can be deposit in a month

So most of this stolen monies will become useless. I wander why the CBN have to give them this privilege.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
marlow1962:

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car, come nigeria, average man no even fit chop better food twice a day.
You don't know what you're talking about

14 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:
You don't know what you're talking about
na dem be dis

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by DSC7: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

See as money dey waste because no be clean money.....

The fear of EFCC is the cause of burying such huge amount of money...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
marlow1962:
na dem be dis

marlow1962:

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car
Let me repeat it again

You don't have an idea of what you're talking about.

No where in the world can an average citizen afford a Sport Car.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Bantu10: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:

Let me repeat it again

You don't have an idea of what you're talking about.

No where in the world can an average citizen afford a Sport Car.

Common shut it there. U think other countries of the world is like Nigeria where u guys are paid paltry 30k per month to sound stupid and litter the Internet space with bullcrap

Ordinary Qatar has its average citizens buying brand new 2022 landcruisers and u re here arguing like a m*oron

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
I was moved to tears when I watched this video this morning. Very likely the money was buried under the ground.
People are suffering, why not pay people's hospital bills, build for widows, empower people or even be giving out loan to people?
We always complain about the Government but the citizens are worse.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
DSC7:
Nigeria sha.......

Dirty money..
Go and watch the video, probably buried.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bantu10:

Common shut it there. U think other countries of the world is like Nigeria where u guys are paid paltry 30k per month to sound stupid and litter the Internet space with bullcrap

Ordinary Qatar has its average citizens buying brand new 2022 landcruisers and u re here arguing like a m*oron
Is Landcruiser a Sport car? A lot of shallow people like you full this Nairaland.

Let me repeat it again, there is no country in the world that an average citizen can afford a Sport Car.

I even doubt you know what a sport car is

Dull thing disgracing himself

The mumu dey even refer to Qatar as "Ordinary Qatar" grin

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:
The Govt no suppose comot the limit to the amount that can be deposit in a month

So most of this stolen monies will become useless. I wander why the CBN had to give them this privilege.
I heard nobody can deposit more than N5m cash now. But I said they should have set traps for them by seizing the money but not crediting the accounts.
I was in a banking hall last week, a man was trying to negotiate with a staff to deposit N857m cash. The staff said he can't risk it but I felt he was supposed to be arrested.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I heard nobody can deposit more than N5m cash now. But I said they should have set traps for them by seizing the money but not crediting the accounts.
I was in a banking hall last week, a man was trying to negotiate with a staff to deposit M857m cash. The staff said he can't risk it but I felt he was supposed to be arrested.
₦857m shocked

Nah Bullion Van go go carry the money anywhere he keep am. No way he will deposit the money without the EFCC knowing, is better he just use am buy dollar from Aboki or buy properties or buy cash crops in large quantities and pay in cash.

If he deposit that money, he will get an invite from the EFCC soon.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Bantu10: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Landcruiser a Sport car? A lot of shallow people like you full this Nairaland.

Let me repeat it again, there is no country in the world that an average citizen can afford a Sport Car.

I even doubt you know what a sport car is

Dull thing disgracing himself

The mumu dey even refer to Qatar as "Ordinary Qatar" grin

You are even lower than the lowest, no wonder you are a urchin.

Fyi you slowpoke, anyone who can buy a brand new 2022 landcruiser can afford to buy most sports cars. So quit disgracing your already disgraced self on a public forum

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bantu10:

You are even lower than the lowest, no wonder you are a urchin.

Fyi you slowpoke, anyone who can buy a brand new 2022 landcruiser can afford to buy most sports cars. So quit disgracing your already disgraced self on a public forum
Fool! Is Landcruiser a sport car? A 2022 Landcruiser base model cost $80k. Absolute majority of the average citizens around the world can't afford to splash such an amount on a SUV.

The foolish thing that is calling Qatari Citizens "Ordinary Qatar" grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:
₦857m shocked

Nah Bullion Van go go carry the money anywhere he keep am. No way he will deposit the money without the EFCC knowing, is better he just use am buy dollar from Aboki or buy properties or buy cash crops in large quantities and pay in cash.

If he deposit that money, he will get an invite from the EFCC soon.
They have all being enlightened. Nobody in his correct senses can collect such cash from you cos he will be the person to take the money to the bank and implicate himself. Aboki will even send kidnappers to collect the Dollars
There are too many wicked people in this country. What are they doing with such money, probably gotten in an illegal way.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

They have all being enlightened. Nobody in his correct senses can collect such cash from you cos he will be the person to take the money to the bank and implicate himself. Aboki will even send kidnappers to collect the Dollars
There are too many wicked people in this country. What are they doing with such money, probably gotten in an illegal way.

Don't assume that everyone who has such an amount in cash got it through an illegal means

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by RedChiefPriest: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
How these ones wan know peace?
You carry people's money,you loot am till e spoil.
Karma fit no come in the next 70 years but what about in the next 270 years?the person wey comit the crime sef go don off but na him children go suffer am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Princebest(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gosh. This is nothing but wickedness! It's so much that they had no immediate need for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by ghiloman28(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
The same people saying this is wickedness are the same people condemning the Naira security change. Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Abi na Tinubu stolen wealth?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by MainFieldautos: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
LOOTS
Stolen wealth!!!
You'll see them on the street and wish you have their money, without knowing the source

No legally gotten money is left to rot like this anywhere in the world!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by MoneySEASON: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
So that's how that money wasted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by visijo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
When you go to the MECHANIC SHOP, you will see oil on the ground, SALOON, you will see hair...What exactly is wrong with our BANKS ..�

7 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by AFONAMARO: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bantu10:

You refer to Qatar as ordinary? You sure don't know what you are on about

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wicked people Burying monies underground, soak aways and in farms.
All enemies of this nation will never go unpunished

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Folawealth090:
Yes can't wait for the horders to be exposed pull there trousers down buhari let's do this
We are seeing them coming out already.
Seeing our currency being brought out by kidnappers, criminals and looting politicians where they have been buried for years.
Bunch of wicked criminals they all are.

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.