Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan (294 Views)

PDP Presents Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dear Sen. Dr. Ademola Adeleke,

Congratulations on your inauguration today as the 6th Executive Governor of the state of Osun, I am very excited to see the oath-taking ceremony of you on TV. I am your well-wisher and admirer.

I like to congratulate the good people of Osun State, members of Osun State People's Democratic Party and your family on this happy occasion. Your victory finally proved that a wise and hard-working person always wins in the end.

Your Excellency, your campaign was very good and that is why the people reposed their trust in you by voting you to win, please I urge you to execute all the campaign promises and even do more for your people.
My earnest prayers are with you and may nothing dim the light which you have bring to the people of Osun State.
Please accept my message of felicitation.

Edet Edem Akpan
Well-wisher and Admirer.

Re: Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan by Nairalander248: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ado okay

1 Like

Re: Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan by PoliteActivist: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
He could have also advised him to lose some weight

1 Like

Re: Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nairalander248:
Ado okay
Sosongo
Re: Message Of Felicitation To Ademola Adeleke From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:
He could have also advised him to lose some weight
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Adeleke, Adewusi Sworn-in As Governor, Dep. Governor / Rivers State Is Not The Property Of Wike / When Peter Obi Ran Into Gov. Hope Uzodinma + Kubana High Priest, The Gov Can't H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.