Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Think The Name Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think The Name Jesus (127 Views)

Why Did The Name Jesus Replace Yeshua / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think The Name Jesus by Pastsoul: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Let not the name of Jesus depart from your mouth, you people always have this formula about Easter and December of christian festival period about fun and celebration, some believe it the day the lord see them or time of unlock blessing for everyone who celebrate specially December you see people even more of the unbelievers lead in the activities as if they are part of the church sure everyone is welcome, people dance and listen that particular day then end with celebration in the bar.
Just as Saul who persecute the christian, he have the knowledge about Christ “who are you,lord" (lack of belief he exist). Which after the celebration you do not see them (church attendance), but best at celebrate what they know not about or believe about but see the christian festival period as time of special celebration, eg daily rule people wake up ask or check if it special day then enter the beer parlor or club give our best there, then when someone ask or check up on you what you are doing celebrating the christian festival period or mention the name of Christ? then the next day they ask and I do not know about he (Jesus).
Just for my selfish reason best known to me alone, to continue my way or because I hear the word of Christ I just stop by my calendar spot the date then decide am not celebrating when my sense could tell me how the knowledge of internet works or what the men's of God means.
People belief christian use hell as fear to bring people close to Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Dominion... / Our Month Of Awesome Wonders And Showers Of Blessings In Jesus Christ. / Are You Leaf, Branch, Roots By Apostle Umah Udah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.