Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) (1192 Views)

CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) / Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by DonCrack: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Six armed robbers invaded a Seventh Day Adventist church in Johannesburg, South Africa while the pastor was preaching.

The incident happened on Saturday afternon, November 26 at Noord Taxi Rank where the church is located.

According to report , the suspects disguised themselves as visitors and, as the service began, they drew their weapons and ordered the pastor and the entire congregation to sit down.

As seen in a video captured by the church's camera, the pastor is forced to obey the robbers.

The robbers were said to have carted away phones, wallets, and tithe money.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/11/27/moment-armed-robbers-invaded-church-while-pastor-was-preaching-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by crytohunter: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
That is very bad, places of worship suppose to be violent free zones.
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by God1000(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
They invaded the house of God with weapons.

Next time they will meet their Waterloo

Maybe lightning strike

Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by ComeHappy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Unbelievable.
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
God is just looking at them....

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hmm... Life!!!
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by Kingpin1000: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
With what is happening in our churches which has been turned into profit making organisations, we expect more of these because these pastors have desecrated the alter of the most high.
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by aurecia: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
crytohunter:

Please my brothers and sisters somebody should help me with 1,000 or less please. I cant imagine the condition that push me to ask. Thanks

2227291339.whats ur name.mobile.age and what do u currently do?
UBA
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by Flamethehussler: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
crytohunter:

Please my brothers and sisters somebody should help me with 1,000 or less please. I cant imagine the condition that push me to ask. Thanks

UBA
Make u use the money play Bet abi

Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by TheWolfen(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
The last one we read happened in USA and now same in south Africa.
People don't fear God but Satan these days
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) by Anieke77(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
crytohunter:

2227291339 dm
UBA

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Sentenced To Prison For Buying Stolen Vehicle / Nigerians Are So Wicked / Joining The SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.