Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award (725 Views)

Abbey Abimbola Bags Asia's Achievement In International Expansion Award 2022 / Tacha Is My Type Of Woman_ Nigerian-malaysian Actor, Abbey Abimbola, Confesses / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by holyman101: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Abbey Abimbola, actor from Osun state has continued to trademark his impact on the Malaysian entertainment scene. The popular stunt actor recently won the Mumbai entertainment International film festival award 2022 for his action-packed movie production "Blackout."

The movie which was released in October 2021 features some A-list actors from Malaysia and Nigeria such as Segun Arinze, Ayo Mogaji, Shotayo Shobola, Murphy, Afolabi among others. So far, it has gained widespread recognition across Nigerian and Malaysian cinemas.

In his reaction to the recent award, Abbey expressed excitement and gratitude. "Honestly, this is impressive and overwhelming. To be appreciated for your effort is one thing every creative craves in this industry", the actor noted.

"Since the nomination process, I have had this feeling of excitement especially coming from such an international award organisation. This is a win for everyone that worked on this project with me. I am sincerely grateful to my team and yeah this win is for Nigeria too. I believe it's the right mindset to think that you can do everything once you put your mind on it".

As well as being listed on Wikipedia, the movie has amassed millions of views across streaming platforms.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/blackout-nigerian-actor-abbey-abimbola-wins-international-award-for-his-action-packed-movie/

Re: Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by Firstlady25: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Congratulations sir
Re: Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by Cynthiacute25: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nigerians usually make great impact when they leave the country so am not surprised
Re: Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by unofficialmadman: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omo oluabi... Big one for Nigeria, major win and encouragement for creatives
Re: Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by holyman101: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
This goes to show the dept of creative we have in this country that some even have to travel outside to build fame and get appreciated

Kudos man,
Re: Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by Kingman20221: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
He should come back to Nigeria

What are we to do with someone making money outside the country not as if he's investing in Nigeria
Re: Black Out:Nigerian Malaysian-based Actor Abbey Abimbola Bags International Award by Michaeljames22: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ride on, more wins

Think he should come back home and feature in more nollywood movies to get his face out there.

Nollywood is arguably the biggest industry after Hollywood

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gave Me Scholarship And Job - Yusuf Alabi / Peter Obi About To Become The President Of Nigeria In Few Days / Sexiest Photos Of Rapper Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.