Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? (7287 Views)

Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor / Desmond Elliot And Pat Attah, Which Is More Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by umunna(f): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2006
I know Eric Nwadinobi is better that and good looking that jimi
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Free(f): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2006
can u post Eric nwadinobi picture on here
so i can see who he be,
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by SvS(f): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2006
i dunno who eric is,but all i no is that jim hyke is not that handsome
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Free(f): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2006
i don't know who eric is,but all i no is that jim hyke is not that handsome

i know rite cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by glodave(f): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2006
i dont Eric Nwadinobi, bt i kw Jim Iyke is cool cool
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by sofy: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2006
can some1 pls tell me who is eric and what he does
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2006
i checked up Eric's picture on google but it was very tiny i couldnt bring it up, anyway he wasnt that[i] fine [/i] i mean he's not even fine to me let alone be compared with Jim shocked shocked shocked Jim Iyke is[i] fine[/i] and sexy, i like the way he speaks

Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Hotstepper(f): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2006
jim iyke fyne!!!! well one ma's food is another man's poison, not dat hez ugly or sumthing but okay, would probably be at da buttom of ma list b4 seun arinze(if datz his name), i just like his sense of fashion, i give him credit 4 dat, if itz ma little 8 yrs old cuzzin who is da biggest fan of 9erian movie and also good in criticizing da actors and actresses. in 2004, she once told me " diz boy call jim iyke needs 2 love-vendor his face" and dat was soo hilarioussss
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by umunna(f): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2006
This is Eric Nwadinobi on location in one of his film in Nigeria, This guy act for the BBC in London, Produer for BEN TELEVISION LONDON come on jimi has no sey lipsrsealed

Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by umunna(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2006
and he is a model

Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by umunna(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2006
cheesy

Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by spikelord(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jim Iyke !!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by umunna(f): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2006
Eric Nwadinobi any time, The boy can act, his english is sweet, Jimi need to lean for this guy,Jimi can not speaks english,, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked God how can you possibly compare that gu y to Jim Iyke i mean he's no where near him shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by glodave(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2006
smiley smiley Jim Iyke (is kool)
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Bruekeleen: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
I'm i seeing double? This Eric guy looks like LL Cool J.
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Bruekeleen: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
my bad, i meant to say guy, and not "boy".
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Bruekeleen: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
damn! it must be this cappuccino espresso that i'm drinking. I meant "guy." No disrespect.
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2006
you know people, if yor say your do not like jim i will say yes but he is not handsome that is a blue lie. he is handsome and sexy. if you hate him don watch his movies. i do not know why some people hate a handsome and kool huck kiss like that. it time to open your eyes and
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Free(f): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2006
I'm i seeing double? This Eric boy looks like LL Cool J.

uuuurrrmmm am not seeing it, undecided undecided,
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by oreofe(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2006
how can you say jim iyke does not speak good english.u dont even speak good english ursels u actually said "speaks"instead of "speak".well jim iyke is handsome and sexy and too fluent.who is the other igbotic actor compared with him.let him stay where he fits in.maybe u should compare him with someone else and not jim iyke
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by omogenaija(f): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2006
Both of them are equal. I wouldnt use the word handsome describe their looks. I would say they are just okay. NOT HANDSOME. OKAY
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by okolile: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] jim ike is not fine in my own opinion and eric looks gay
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Free(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2006
lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by venice(f): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2006
Please, those guys are not handsome to me, how can u compare eric or whoever to LL Cool Jay.

No where near, LL is da bom grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by kemmy(f): 2:47pm On May 15, 2006
which glass you put for eye wey you dey compare this guy to ll cool j?
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by eveseh(f): 3:54pm On May 15, 2006
eric nwadinobi kiss
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by edygirl(f): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2006
You can't compare the two of them.Jim Iyke is soooooooooooohotttttttttttttttt. I mean, didn't you see that lips of his, the face, the eyes and body structure. Wow! He is what I call hot. Both of them are not handsome but jim is hot and the other is undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by omobusola(f): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2006
in all honesty, Jim is fine but not cool headed and i think being fine is only not only abt the physical appearance or the fine clothes and not even by the phonee u speak. Jim has a problem of self. he cant comport himself properly which i think its a big minus, fine or not. while Eric who I think has great manners is also fine in appearance and cool in looks i think he shld be given the medal
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2006
Jim allllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by danielle: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2006
nooooooooooooooooooooooo! not jim he looks like a smoked grasscutter! tongue
Re: Jim Iyke And Eric Nwadinobi, Who Is More Handsome??? by KikiDixy(f): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2006
I'm not a fan of Jim Iyke, but please he fine pass this guy by far! coolIS that the Eric Nwadinobi people have been making noise about on NR?, NEXT!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / Wonder Woman Free Download / South Africans Are Asking Why In Nigerian Movies Everyone Is Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.