Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened (3747 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married. / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by rainlover(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
A lady slept with her Ex few weeks before she got married.

She confessed to her husband and he forgave her.
9-10 months later, she gave birth.

Her ex claimed that the baby looked like him and demanded for a DNA test.
The husband thought he was crázy & agreed to run the DNA test also to shame the ex but only if the ex would agree to bear all expenses.

Petty young man paid for everything including traveling and lodging expenses in Lekki for sample collection.
The result came out.

Probability of Paternity of Index A:0%.
Probability of Paternity of Index B:0%.

For those of you who don’t understand English, it means that the child does not belong to any of them.

This one I will never understand it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by incandescentena: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by slimjohn2k5: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gobeee
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Abfinest007(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wahala
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by BlackMan6969(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Damn! That Nigga married a hoe.
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Londonderry: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
rainlover:

The husband thought he was crázy & agreed to run the DNA test also to shame the ex but only if the ex would agree to bear all expenses.

Petty young man paid for everything including traveling and lodging expenses in Lekki for sample collection.
The result came out.

For those of you who don’t understand English, it means that the child does not belong to any of them.

That is why you should not marry a she dog

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by dawnomike(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
rainlover:

The result came out.

it means that the child does not belong to any of them.

This is a case only the village elders can understand
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by dnawah(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
rainlover:

The result came out.

wonders don finally end. shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by GOFRONT(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
I guess the baby belong to Musa the gateman...

Cant wait for the implementation of DNA test on every new born at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Bluntguy: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Isn't the lady an urchin?

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by marlow1962(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
God bless DNA

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Women and sex is like bread and butter. But they always form as if they hate sex whearas they are tigress behind closed doors.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Demigod22: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
LoL, I don't know if I should pity the ex who paid for the expenses or the husband that forgave.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by IamAsiri: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
rainlover:

The result came out.

They should also compare the child's DNA with the mother's to rule out possibility of changeling. Then, she can face her disciplinary panel if guilty cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
that means she is a LovePeddler ,her child belongs to another of her client

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by BRIMBRAM: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
rainlover:

The result came out.

The husband should forgive her again, take back his wife while he waits for the biological father to show up one day just as this one did. grin

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by youngWilly: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
What if she's not d mother of d child, the child might hv been switched during childbirth. She might not be a lovepeddler, don't be 2 eager to judge

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by tooth4tooth: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
The woman na water for basin grin Everybody dey use am. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by jaymichael(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
What if the baby was switched at birth by the hospital staff?
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by addictiv(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Always do a DNA test on the mother as well to be sure the baby wasn't switched. So many men have accused of innocent women of infidelity due to this.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by temizeee(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2022
youngWilly:
What if she's not d mother of d child, the child might hv been switched during childbirth. She might not be a lovepeddler, don't be 2 eager to judge
see the way you think na
Chaiii
Even if the baby was switched doesn’t differ the fact that the lady is a hoe

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by dominique(f): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2022
It can never be 0% except the child is not a human being. You people keep churning out lies to discredit women and stupid gullible folks keep gobbling it down. Very pathetic bunch. People that locate the nearest brothel whenever they visit a new city does not have any moral rights to judge anybody. That you get away with promiscuity doesn't make you any better.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Kingluqman(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Olopa ma Ko anybody Leni grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Fahvvy: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2022
dominique:
It can never be 0% except the child is not a human being. You people keep churning out lies to discredit women and stupid gullible folks keep gobbling it down. Very pathetic bunch. People that locate the nearest brothel whenever they visit a new city does not have any moral rights to judge anybody. That you get away with promiscuity doesn't make you any better.

@Bolded...
I totally agree with you there, however, let's apply the same logic here...

Don't broke, jobless women judge and discredit average earning men for not being rich?

Don't short women judge and discredit average men for not being tall enough?

Don't fat and obese women judge men for not being physically fit?

Yet I don't see you raising dust on the matter undecided... I don't see you calling women names on this regard, why's that? undecided...

You see one thing I've come to realize about women is that they're okay with double standards only AS LONG AS IT FAVOURS THEM undecided...

But once there's a double standard that puts them in a bad light, they raise dust and start ranting upandan undecided...

Well I'm not surprised undecided...
Na wuna way be that undecided...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by dollytino4real(f): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Dat means the bride is opio squared
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Streetmovement(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by sulemanmaaz: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBRICVTmCc

Punch is my favorite. I chose you ahead of others, the wining is deserved but you can still do more
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by tuzle(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
My friend told me something like this. There is this girl who he was close to then. She spent 2weeks at his place immediately after she finished school. After all the hot and steamy sex the last night she told him she was going to be getting married the next month.
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by Gboom: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Chai.

For those of you advocating for the mother and child DNA, let her pay for the DNA to prove that the child is not hers
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
I laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rainlover:

The result came out.

Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by VickyELEFAN(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
What type of plot twist is this?
Re: A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened by rainlover(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
tuzle:
My friend told me something like this. There is this girl who he was close to then. She spent 2weeks at his place immediately after she finished school. After all the hot and steamy sex the last night she told him she was going to be getting married the next month.
maybe she wanted to have him for the last time grin grin fear women o

(1) (Reply)

What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up / This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! / She Always Forced Me To Do It...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.