Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Are The Most Stable Altcoins? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are The Most Stable Altcoins? (210 Views)

What Is The Most Stable And Historically Sound Stock On The NSE? / Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / The Most Stable And Risk-free Investment Opportunity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Stable Altcoins? by Larynxhedon: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ethereum, ChainLink, Matic, and USDT are by far the best altcoins in the crypto market. Even though all altcoins won’t survive without Bitcoin, since most altcoins are purchased with Bitcoin, Ethereum has actually outperformed Bitcoin many times, and it’s also the king of altcoins based on network participants and use cases.

If I were to build a crypto portfolio, I'd start with bitcoin as the lead indicator, then select smaller coins that will bounce back more if bitcoin's trend remains positive.

I'd invest 20% in Bitcoin, 30% in Ethereum, and others, and the remaining 50% in USD savings.

I hope this helps. Keep on Hodling. Tough times don't last, but tough people do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can DEFI Survive Without Stable Coins? / 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex @osapa London.₦350m. Eunice 2348029562694 / Building Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.