Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 (36331 Views)

Ghana Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 2nd December 2022 / South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kojochyke(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
wildkat:

Lol.... Oga Na pidgin English I speak u hear. Check mate!! Lol
excuse Matecheck ni
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by ThierryJay: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jokerman:

So why didn't he take the 2014 blame instead of Higuain

Argentina scored a total of 8 goals in that tournament and Messi directly contributed 6 of them. Why should he be blamed? He should be applauded which is why he won the Golden ball.

Higuain, a striker had 1 goal and zero assists all tournament and fluffed his lines horrendously twice in the final. That's why he got a lot of stick, and it's not like you Ronaldo fans aren't still blaming Messi for Argentina's loss.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fools really think Ronaldo cares if the goal is his or not. He just wants the team to win.

8 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by CBR100: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pinterest:
PENDU IS OUT OF THE GAME. MY WORK HERE IS DONE!

Till we meet again in the next Portugal match. Ciao cool

with the pattern of your comment have observe over Ronaldo issue (banter)

I can bet say, u must be igbo tribe
(it smells out)
It will be a miracle if your are not
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
"Ronaldo didn't score?"

Bro I'll even take an Own Goal to win the game I don't care who scores as long as Portugal win.

9 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
CBR100:

(it smells out)
What does tribe has to do with this now? Abeg get sense embarassed

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Told u that copa America is trash

Copa is trash cos Uruguay have aging and out of form players?

On a good day, you and I know Ghana is no match for Uruguay but this isn’t the best time for them.

When Suarez and others were younger they knocked Portugal out. Does that make Euros trash too?

Small Chile defeated European champions Spain in 2010…. Should we now call euros trash?

Spain had it rough in 2014 and 2018 World Cup

France suffered in 2010 and 2014 World Cup

Germany suffered in 2018 World Cup and they are still suffering now.

Italy didn’t even qualify for 2010, 2018 & 2022

Netherlands suffered too……they didn’t even qualify for World Cup
In 2018 & Euro2020.

All the teams I listed suffered from the fact that most of their key players retired or aged and they are gradually rebuilding with new players and thats exactly what’s happening to Uruguay & Chile at the moment.

You know better…..drop the sentiment bro!

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibtommy:
Ronaldo played well though. He wanted to steal Fernandez's goal. Em too love goals.

That’s just the point. No one is talking about his efforts in the game and they’re fighting over a goal if scored or didn’t score

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by CBR100: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gangster1ms:
What does tribe has to do with this now? Abeg get sense embarassed
the level of hatred sound familiar hahahahahaha
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Niklaus398:
it is written all over u. The hate is real.

Ronaldo sister hate Messi or not...she simply supports her brother as would your sister if you were in Ronaldo shoes.

See the name self u call m Pendu.. that's hate.
Well enjoy showing that hate to him. I'm happy cause God has blessed him and the more hate you show him the more he prove you doubters and make you haters eat your words Ronaldo thrive more in hate so keep it up bro

Your tears are salty and sweet...hmmm

Btw Pendu is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
CBR100:

(it smells out)

Ok and?
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Keepamsafe: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
I was curious to know how serious this “Pendu” name is cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even dictionary don carry Pendu. Lol

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by emetisuccess(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SenatePresdo:
e be like na Black and white TV wey Antenna no clear you dey watch grin
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Edipet(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Keepamsafe:

dude don enter round of 16, you dey here dey cry. Your cry no go fit disqualified CR7 from playing at round of 16., I fit bet my 2balls say e dey pain you, you no go fit sleep tonight.

6 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Who dey cry now? grin

Ronaldo urchins eeeeh grin grin

Guess who’s on 6 points... Portugal and CR7 . So nothing else matters

6 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:

On a good day, you and I know Ghana is no match for Uruguay but this isn’t the best time for them.

When Suarez and others were younger they knocked Portugal out. Does that make Euros trash too?

Small Chile defeated European champions Spain in 2010…. Should we now call euros trash?

In 2018 & Euro2020.

All the teams I listed suffered from the fact that most of their key players retired or aged and they are gradually rebuilding with new players and thats exactly what’s happening to Uruguay & Chile at the moment.

Copa America is truly trash. How many big teams play it compared to Euros.

Brazil, Argentina, Uruaguay, Chile and maybe Paraguay. The rest there na jara. And that’s why na always this same countries dey appear for final

7 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Keepamsafe:

Same way they carried Pessi... oh I love google

Yeye Messi fans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Keepamsafe:

Now type Pessi
Dumb thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:

In 2018 & Euro2020.

In 2018 , Portugal outplayed Uruguay... below are the stats... they were just lucky to have been clinical in their counter approach...

South America have teams 3 teams that produce great team once in like 30 to 40yrs ( Chile Uruguay Colombia and mayb Paraguay) the rest are trash ...thats y its a tournament designed for just Brazil and Argentina.... if not for suarez, Uruguay last WC semis wud have been 72 yrs ago...

I repeat, SA teams are trash apart from Brazil... I cudnt stop laughing when Argentina were placed as favourites... apart from a 35 yr old messi and 34 yr old Dimaria... who else can perform magic ?? U messi fans are just delusional...

4 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Heavily my foot, even small contribution he no do for that goal.

Why them no add him name for assist? grin

Theifnaldo fans mumu too much abeg grin

I know say na painment de do u... u are so bitter that Portugal have destroyed the 3rd best team in SA ... showing how useless copa is ..... if Ronaldo dint make that run, it wud have been an easy grab of the ball by the keeper ... little decisions impact greatly in games...

If reliable Khan dint fumble that weak shot against Rivaldo , maybe SA wud hv had their last WC win in 94 .... Argentina will not survive past quarters in the Euros

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

Brazil, Argentina, Uruaguay, Chile and maybe Paraguay. The rest there na jara. And that’s why na always this same countries dey appear for final
Did you consider the size of the continent or they should manufacture teams to participate in the competition inorder to make it look like the euros?
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Did you consider the size of the continent or they should manufacture teams to participate in the competition inorder to make it look like the euros?

Oga stop these kain talk naa. There are 17 countries in South America. And that’s enough to stage a really competitive competition. Upon sey them no dey get qualifiers before any country can play the COPA.

Number of countries is not an excuse pls.

Number isn’t quality. Quality is better than quantity. Copa lacks quality simple!

3 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Cyberrex(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

If Ronaldo dint make that run, goalie wud hv easily saved it

Again bro it wasn't a shot it was a cross meant for ronaldo, it was just unfortunate for him not to connect, you should look at it this way bruno did his job well, Ronaldo almost did his own
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by sprints1: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

what is this one even saying they just have 10 teams in south america where do u expect magic to come from dead teams like Venezuela and Bolivia. Europe has 32 teams vying in euro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

In 2018 , Portugal outplayed Uruguay... below are the stats... they were just lucky to have been clinical in their counter approach...
How did Portugal win Euro2016?

Rate their performance let’s see if they deserve to finish third place.
South America have teams 3 teams that produce great team once in like 30 to 40yrs ( Chile Uruguay Colombia and mayb Paraguay) the rest are trash ...thats y its a tournament designed for just Brazil and Argentina.... if not for suarez, Uruguay last WC semis wud have been 72 yrs ago...
Did you just say designed for Argentina & Brazil?

2007 was the last time Brazil won Copa America before 2020 and between those times, 3-4 editions were held and you and I know, Argentina didn’t win that tournament for 27years…..so which teams been dey win am?
I repeat, SA teams are trash apart from Brazil... I cudnt stop laughing when Argentina were placed as favourites... apart from a 35 yr old messi and 34 yr old Dimaria... who else can perform magic ?? U messi fans are just delusional...
I told you earlier. Europe has economic advantages that’s just the difference.

Economic advantage is the only reason France have won 2 World Cups with half or more of their players originally from other countries.

Same with Germany.

As a matter of fact, Spain and Italy are the only European teams to have won the World Cup in recent times with 70-80% of their own citizens.

Belgium, England and others struggling with their citizens all these years.

If everyone were to represent their own country, how many World Cup do you think Europe would have won?
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2022
sprints1:
what is this one even saying they just have 10 teams in south america where do u expect magic to come from dead teams like Venezuela and Bolivia. Europe has 32 teams vying in euro
Oga there are more 10 countries in South America. Whether they have teams or not. That’s goes a long way to show u the competition is crap. I’m glad u recognize that teams like Venezuela is dead. So Imagine if dead teams like Venezuela make up the competition, that means it’s crap. It’s always a walk over for Brazil and Argentina. But in Euro, there’s no dead team. U garrit?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
How did Portugal win Euro2016?

Rate their performance let’s see if they deserve to finish third place. Did you just say designed for Argentina & Brazil?

2007 was the last time Brazil won Copa America before 2020 and between those times, 3-4 editions were held and you and I know, Argentina didn’t win that tournament for 27years…..so which teams been dey win am?
I told you earlier. Europe has economic advantages that’s just the difference.

Economic advantage is the only reason France have won 2 World Cups with half of more of their players originally from countries.

Same with Germany.

As a matter of fact, Spain and Italy are the only European teams to have won the World Cup in recent times with 70-80% of their own citizens.

Belgium, England and others struggling with their citizens all these years.

If everyone were to represent their own country, how many World Cup do you think Europe would have won?

2011 Uruguay...a golden generation, Chile the next 2 ( golden generation) in SA , great players are teams don't come often apart from Brazil and Argentina, unlike Europe that have alot of top nations ... if Germany is not producing, Italy France Croatia Belgium will... if those ones are not, swizz , Sweden, Denmark Portugal will, if those ones fails, England, Holland, Czech will...its constant in Europe and thats y they are always well prepared for the WC and will definitely win it again... Brazil struggled against Serbia and swizz...these are teams France or Germany on a good day will annihilate....

Talking about Euros 2016...apart from Croatia and France.... Portugal dominated every single game ( apart from poland that was 50/50)... even though Euros is the only national tournament apart from WC that plays R16.... u think its easy?? By tomorrow Senegal will knock out Ecuador...and Argentina , if they luckily escape Poland will definitely go back home against France in R16 ...

Now u have entered representing other countries grin grin grin...messi fans ...Goal post shifters grin

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Cyberrex:

Again bro it wasn't a shot it was a cross meant for ronaldo, it was just unfortunate for him not to connect, you should look at it this way bruno did his job well, Ronaldo almost did his own

But if Ronaldo dint time his run well or go for the ball, it wudnt hv been a goal
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2022
ThierryJay:

Argentina scored a total of 8 goals in that tournament and Messi directly contributed 6 of them. Why should he be blamed? He should be applauded which is why he won the Golden ball.

Higuain, a striker had 1 goal and zero assists all tournament and fluffed his lines horrendously twice in the final. That's why he got a lot of stick, and it's not like you Ronaldo fans aren't still blaming Messi for Argentina's loss.

Stop blaming higuain...messi also had one on one and bluffed it...but cos its messi una go do eyes left like we don't see it
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by sprints1: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

Oga there are more 10 countries in South America. Whether they have teams or not. That’s goes a long way to show u the competition is crap. I’m glad u recognize that teams like Venezuela is dead. So Imagine if dead teams like Venezuela make up the competition, that means it’s crap. It’s always a walk over for Brazil and Argentina. But in Euro, there’s no dead team. U garrit?
the likes of Latvia Estonia San Marino Georgia Kosovo Serbia Bosnia Norway Armenia Albania Israel Lithuania Bulgaria Moldova Cyprus all the English team except england listhentien Andorra Czech are not dead. Oga go AMD sit down
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

Oga stop these kain talk naa. There are 17 countries in South America. And that’s enough to stage a really competitive competition. Upon sey them no dey get qualifiers before any country can play the COPA.

Number of countries is not an excuse pls.

Number isn’t quality. Quality is better than quantity. Copa lacks quality simple!
Not 17 bro…..SA has 14 countries.

With the number of countries in SA, there’s no need for qualifiers.

The number of countries is an excuse to a large extent cos they are likely to have a more competitive and interesting tournament if they had more teams.

If we go by your logic on Quality over quantity which I quite agree with, it’s safe to say Europe has more trash teams than any other continent but it’s not noticeable because of the superpowers like Spain, France, Germany & few others.

Luxembourg
Lithuania
Moldova
Faroe Island
Gibraltar
Malta
Estonia and many other

What Europe has over other continents is economic advantages.

France lured Mbappe, Kante and many others.

Germany lured Ozil, Boateng, Podolski and many others.

Do you think if those guys had played for their original countries, France & Germany would have won the World Cup and even if they did win the WC, there will be no need for dominance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.