Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 (36566 Views)

Ghana Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 2nd December 2022 / South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2022
sprints1:
the likes of Latvia Estonia San Marino Georgia Kosovo Serbia Bosnia Norway Armenia Albania Israel Lithuania Bulgaria Moldova Cyprus all the English team except england listhentien Andorra Czech are not dead. Oga go AMD sit down

U don’t even understand what I’m saying. But to conclude this, a team like Norway and Bulgaria will give u run for your money. Good day bros

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2022
Eagba:
St the end, Messi isn't known for goal scoring, still he still have a better goal rate than your goal poacher lonaldo. That invalidate all the record you listed.

Despite having a far more playing time in the box 18 than Messi. Find another thing talk.

And if the goal scoring isn’t so important, how come your goat just managed to win an international trophy recently, after struggling to win an ordinary Copa America. But CR7 led his country to win two European trophies. Goals made it possible and not dribbles. Goals don’t matter abi?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Wilson500: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

And if the goal scoring isn’t so important, how come your goat just managed to win an international trophy recently, after struggling to win an ordinary Copa America. But CR7 led his country to win two European trophies. Goals made it possible and not dribbles. Goals don’t matter abi?

Oga abeg no dey count Europa nations league as Int'l trophy
Your GOAT is no more relevant to his national team because they now substitute him like Olosho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Wildkat02: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Wilson500:

Oga abeg no dey count Europa nations league as Int'l trophy
Your GOAT is no more relevant to his national team because they now substitute him like Olosho grin

Baseless arguments. Till tomorrow u can’t take away those 2 international trophies from his record. Atleast the Nations league is still better than cheap Copa abi na Corper America... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Bentonite1: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2022
sammy329:
Portugal scores!!!!!

At least that shameless diver is not around to take it.

F00l he still has more than 100 international goals without pk. what's your stopid point?
keep killing yourself. his one week salary is more than your future Fortune, infact till you leave this world.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Bentonite1: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2022
CEOKmotors:
Omo, this penalty go pain Ronaldo gan o grin

but he celebrated it as he converted the pk?
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Starz825(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Anti Ronaldo guys don't understand shit about the game

There are two observations in the first goal

1. If Ronaldo was offside...goal wouldn't have stood whether or not his head touched it

2. If Ronaldo didn't make an attempt to head the ball....the keeper isn't that foolish to not have been able to get the ball off the post... .but his attempt kept the keeper dumb..not knowing what to do...

I would have said same in a Messi case as well

I will continue to rubbish anti ronaldo and anti messi....as he na no wan get sense to know say this guys are legends and they have nothing to prove to you all

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
fact still remain say Messi in the recent past Messi carried Argentina to final of the World Cup where they lost to Germany by slim margin and he was the best player of that World Cup. Your penaldo has never played even in the semis of the World Cup not to mention being best player of a World Cup. So what exactly are you saying.

Carried which Argentina to finals?? No goals or assists all thru the knockout... dint even score the penalty that gave them the win in the shootout against Netherlands... explain how he carried them to final...

U must be a kid that uses YouTube to watch past games as the rest of most messi minions ... Ronaldo first played in the semi final of a WC b4 messi ... una go just de blab nonsense without confirmation
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
truly people who support Ronaldo don’t do it because of the football he plays but personal likeness for him. Football is team game and Messi contributes more to his team than Ronaldo

Ronaldo motivates a team more than Messi... Ronaldo is more of a captain than Messi

Ronaldo has more goals than Messi, more national titles than Messi, more match winning goals than Messi... how has Messi contributed more??
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Starz825(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Carried which Argentina to finals?? No goals or assists all thru the knockout... dint even score the penalty that gave them the win in the shootout against Netherlands... explain how he carried them to final...

U must be a kid that uses YouTube to watch past games as the rest of most messi minions ... Ronaldo first played in the semi final of a WC b4 messi ... una go just de blab nonsense without confirmation
You dey mind am..

Cr7 played against France in 2006 world cup semi final....
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Starz825(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
fact still remain say Messi in the recent past Messi carried Argentina to final of the World Cup where they lost to Germany by slim margin and he was the best player of that World Cup. Your penaldo has never played even in the semis of the World Cup not to mention being best player of a World Cup. So what exactly are you saying.

I realized most here don't know anything about football including you....

Most of you are just kids

The earlier you all know these guys don't have shit to prove to you all the better..
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by CEOKmotors: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Bentonite1:

but he celebrated it as he converted the pk?

Normal, but he'll still wish he was the taker.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Europe is 3-4 times the size of SA so it’s only normal for them to have more top nations.

What has Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Czech & England achieved with the talents they have produced all these years?

In recent time, Uruguay, Columbia & Chile have done better than most of the countries you mentioned in WC.

Just like Croatia, Belgium, Sweden, Czech & Denmark, Germany & France will also struggle if they were to depend solely on pure French and German players.

Only Spain & Italy can match the SA teams in terms of talents.

Atleast Brazil defeated both teams, have you suddenly forgotten how you humiliated this same Brazil because they couldn’t defeat Switzerland in the last World Cup?

In Euro2016, Portugal struggled in their 3 group games bro. They even managed to qualify as best loser.

You mean Ecuador that Netherlands struggled to secure a draw?

What has Messi fans got to do with this?

Even though I know you narrative about South America has everything to do with Messi, I believe we can have a decent discussion without bringing Ronaldo & Messi in it.

Size has nothing to do with it...check out Africa...Still they can't match up....since 1990 apart from Brazil( 4 times ) Argentina ( twice ) and Uruguay ( once, thanks to suarez ) no other SA team have smelt semis .... at the same time Germany (5 times) Italy ( 3 times ) France ( 3 times ) , England ( twice ) holland ( twice ), Croatia ( twice) Sweden once, Bulgaria once , Belgium once , Spain once Portugal once , Turkey once .... now this shows the high competition in Europe...

Bayern are the only team that dominates Bundesliga and the only team from Germany that dominates champions league... PSG dominates ligue1 but fails in champions league....its notvabout number of team a group sends , its the quality... let the whole of Africa and South America play in the WC and only 4 good teams Europe joins them.... Europe will still be winning it

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
the fact still remain say e pain you say your fake goat no scorer. I like Ronaldo but football wise him no near where Messi dey. Na you dey see the truth but choose to believe the lies your mind tells you
The fact still remains he's the highest goal scorer in all competitions and in football history. So why e go pain me??
Football wise make Messi get the kain career path CR7 had.. You think it's by playing in a barca system tailored for him and then moving to a star studded team in farmer's ligue 1.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

Still doesn’t change the fact that Pendu haven’t made any significant contribution to the team since the World Cup started. He’s obviously playing for himself and not the team, shamelessly dived against Ghana and claiming his teammate goal against Uruguay (the picture attached his him still arguing that the goal belong to him).

Portugal may go far or not in this competition but there are two things I’m sure of:

They might go far but it’s not because of any Pendu’s brilliance or contribution i.e he’s simply being carried literally.

Secondly, Portugal ain’t winning this World Cup.

EDIT: just saw that he was actually demonstrating in front of the press crew. This guy too like attention. Who do Pendu this thing? grin

U are pretty dumb.... u say he hasn't contributed anything?? The first goal in every match is the most important goal cos it settles the team ... he win the penalty and scored their first goal... if not for his movement yesterday, maybe that game wud have ended in a draw or loss ... he made the run and glanced it... if he dint make that run, keeper wud easily grab the ball with both hands ... Bruno wasn't trying g to score , he found Ronaldo, so what the stupid talk of trying to steal the goal....

I like it as u said Portugal will not win the world cup, every team that won it in the past were not given a chance....

78 Germany or Holland will win , Argentina won
82 Brazil will win , Italy won
86 Italy or France will win , Argentina won
90 Argentina or Italy will win, Germany won
94 Argentina or Germany will win, Brazil won
98 Brazil will win , France won
02 France or Italy will win, Brazil won
06 Germany or Brazil will win , Italy won
10 Brazil or Germany will win, Spain won
14 Brazil or Spain will win, Germany won
18 Brazil Portugal or Germany will win, France won
22 Brazil or Argentina will win ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Cyberrex:

I don't understand your argument, are you saying the goal should have been awarded to cristiano?

Sorry bro it doesn't count just the rashford own both were given to bruno

I dint say it sud b given to Ronaldo...but credit to him, cos if he dint mk that move , keeper wud easily grab that ball
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:

Ronaldo played Semi in 2006
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

The fact still remains he's the highest goal scorer in all competitions and in football history. So why e go pain me??
Football wise make Messi get the kain career path CR7 had.. You think it's by playing in a barca system tailored for him and then moving to a star studded team in farmer's ligue 1.
hahahahahahah. With how many world best records to his name? Ronaldo has never played in a World Cup semis not to talk of a final, Or is it best player in a World Cup? Messi won copa America as best player all round of the tournament. And Ronaldo won as what again can you please remind me?
Keep looking for any available stat to compare Ronaldo to Messi but it is an insult to compare Messi to Ronaldo cos dem no be mate. He can allow play catch-up
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Starz825:

I realized most here don't know anything about football including you....

Most of you are just kids

The earlier you all know these guys don't have shit to prove to you all the better..
he will ever play catch-up till he retires. Messi has no match. Best player in a World Cup, best player and highest goal scorer in copa America. Has Ronaldo ever been named best player in a World Cup or euro? Please remind me again
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo motivates a team more than Messi... Ronaldo is more of a captain than Messi

Ronaldo has more goals than Messi, more national titles than Messi, more match winning goals than Messi... how has Messi contributed more??
hahahaha Ronaldo fans keep looking for stats to compare him. He is more motivator And more captain than Messi. Very funny stats. Tell me also about best player in a World Cup and continental championship, tell me how many games it took Ronaldo to score those and compare them
Also check out how many penalties Ronaldo has scored, I bet you will cover your face in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

do you watch football at all? Who played final with Germany in Brazil? Who was the best player in that World Cup, google is your friend
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
do you watch football at all? Who played final with Germany in Brazil? Who was the best player in that World Cup, google is your friend

Best player for scoring Nigeria bosnia and Iran grin grin .. we all know fifa is corrupt and Messi is FIFA boy.. thats y they are selling crap that Argentina are favorites...gave them the cheapest group...but are still fumbling grin grin

Golden ball was meant to go to James muller or Neuer ...not Messi...
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are pretty dumb.... u say he hasn't contributed anything?? The first goal in every match is the most important goal cos it settles the team ... he win the penalty and scored their first goal... if not for his movement yesterday, maybe that game wud have ended in a draw or loss ... he made the run and glanced it... if he dint make that run, keeper wud easily grab the ball with both hands ... Bruno wasn't trying g to score , he found Ronaldo, so what the stupid talk of trying to steal the goal....

I like it as u said Portugal will not win the world cup, every team that won it in the past were not given a chance....

78 Germany or Holland will win , Argentina won
82 Brazil will win , Italy won
86 Italy or France will win , Argentina won
90 Argentina or Italy will win, Germany won
94 Argentina or Germany will win, Brazil won
98 Brazil will win , France won
02 France or Italy will win, Brazil won
06 Germany or Brazil will win , Italy won
10 Brazil or Germany will win, Spain won
14 Brazil or Spain will win, Germany won
18 Brazil Portugal or Germany will win, France won
22 Brazil or Argentina will win ... grin grin grin grin

The idiot whoree that gave birth to you is dumb.

Your brain is as finished as Ronaldo.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Pendu grin

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

2014 World Cup final was between who and who again? Kid. Who was the best player in 2014 World Cup? Also find out for me kid if penaldo has ever been named best player in a World Cup or euro
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

The idiot whoree that gave birth to you is dumb.

Your brain is has finished as Ronaldo.

We all know ur mother is a dirty smelly rotten w.hore with deadly diseases ...and u contracted her genetic stupidity....thats y dumbness sells in ur demented family
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Make Ronaldo and Messi do retire,so una go rest sha cheesy
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
2014 World Cup final was between who and who again? Kid. Who was the best player in 2014 World Cup? Also find out for me kid if penaldo has ever been named best player in a World Cup or euro

U dont have to be named best player... afterall Ronaldo de Lima was never won it as well... forlan won it in 2010... iniesta dint ... spare me that nonsense.... awards that are based on sentiments...

When I started watching WC , dem never born u ... u know nothing about football, so I will forgive ur ignorance
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
hahahaha Ronaldo fans keep looking for stats to compare him. He is more motivator And more captain than Messi. Very funny stats. Tell me also about best player in a World Cup and continental championship, tell me how many games it took Ronaldo to score those and compare them
Also check out how many penalties Ronaldo has scored, I bet you will cover your face in shame

Then let's also say Neymar is better than Messi...cos Neymar has 77 international goals at 30yrs... messi was still on 50 at same age ... they were playing Estonia Honduras and Jamaica in friendlies so that they can help him stat pad grin grin...not knowing they were killing themselves ...now the die is cast....instead if them to be playing teams like Sweden, Algeria, Denmark and England...

Apart from Brazil and out of form Italy...mention one big team Argentina have played in the last 4 years
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Then let's also say Neymar is better than Messi...cos Neymar has 77 international goals at 30yrs... messi was still on 50 at same age ... they were playing Estonia Honduras and Jamaica in friendlies so that they can help him stat pad grin grin...not knowing they were killing themselves ...now the die is cast....instead if them to be playing teams like Sweden, Algeria, Denmark and England...

Apart from Brazil and out of form Italy...mention one big team Argentina have played in the last 4 years
i asked a question you ignored. Tell me how many best player of the tournament in a World Cup or euro has Ronaldo won. Teams grow as tournament progresses. Would you say Germany and Belgium were also busy playing Jamaica and India in friendly games that’s why they are under performing?
Has neymar ever been named best player in a World Cup or copa America? Keep looking for stat to compare Ronaldo to Messi. Again it is an insult to compare Messi to Ronaldo but you guys are really doing a good job trying to compare Ronaldo to the greatest of the greatest
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

We all know ur mother is a dirty smelly rotten w.hore with deadly diseases ...and u contracted her genetic stupidity....thats y dumbness sells in ur demented family

The miserable idiots that gave birth to a useless nonentity like you are probably close to death because of giving in to their useless desires of the flesh. That is why you’ll never amount to anything in life while passing it to your offsprings that’s if you are capable of producing one.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

The miserable idiots that gave birth to a useless nonentity like you are probably close to death because of giving in to their useless desires of the flesh. That is why you’ll never amount to anything in life while passing it to your offsprings that’s if you are capable of producing one.

Painment will deal with u ruthlessly...u failure ...u have failed in life and no getting back up .... useless moro.n with a m.oronic family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read / Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.