Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 (65333 Views)

Young Cryptocurrency Founder, Tiantian Kullander Died Suddenly At The Age Of 30 / Own A Plot At East Amber Estate,abijo GRA Lekki 100% Dry Land And Fenced / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nokio1:
u get $3B u no reason to come Benin or even ijebu ode for fortifications...
now righteousness go use u do sermon
Olodo ! That is the value of the company grin
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Focusmind: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
gypsey:
they are still humans who has life's emotional struggles

Correct!! But outside, everything seems normal and working for them. You will be shocked when you hear their daily emotional struggles.

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by erai30(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
If this was in Naija my country, they would have said it's RITUALS.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by KingAzubuike(f): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
wickedtuna:
Most vaccinated individuals aren't aware of the adverse effects of the shots. Better check your heart if you've been jabbed more than once.
I'm starting to believe that vaccine is killing off people via cardiac arrest. I've lost quite a number of close family relatives and friends in the past 2 years. All of them were vaccinated twice and even took a third nonsense called booster. Even me that got the shot once, I've not been myself since then..

2 Likes

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
You don too watch Hollywood movies
Emmymarvel:
You get the gist here man! these guys make tons of money from peoples investment, fake their deaths, escape and go live a life of luxury with new identity and a plastic surgery face.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin
KingAzubuike:

I'm starting to believe that vaccine is killing off people via cardiac arrest. I've lost quite a number of close family relatives and friends in the past 2 years. All of them were vaccinated twice and even took a third nonsense called booster. Even me that got the shot once, I've not been myself since then..
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by ufuosman(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
RIP
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by naijapikin2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
A 30;year old died in his sleep. There's more to it than is being said

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Focusmind:

Correct!! But outside, everything seems normal and working for them. You will be shocked when you hear their daily emotional struggles.
Absolutely! You would find that for us who are ordinary people handles emotional stress better, we can react however we want but they can not, they are expected to behave "normal" (who and what is normal?) or pretend to be happy always. They are ussually isolated, avoid distractions from people which is when and why they have the time and quiet and space to think how to invent things.

2 Likes

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by byinks(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rubbish
You don't wrap someone who died in their sleep in a water proof Macintosh. He was assassinated a messy violent death
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by ZIAZI(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
It is possible he died, and it is also possible that the whole thing is untrue.

After watching an original documentary on Netflix titled "Trust no one: The hunt for the crypto king," I dey fear people involved in cryptocurrency.

I dey even doubt say that "Russian MMM owner" is late.

Just do well to watch that documentary.

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

You sef dey lazy go back to the post and read very well. Una go read headline without reading the article then jump to comment.

Mr I too know....

I already have done my reading and the Topic is different from the body of the news....

Now Either you did not read his write up or you did and decided to pick on me .

Hear me that one will not work for you shaa....

How am I wrong with the Question I asked the Op? You Useless illiterate..
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Scarletjr(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fvck it this nigga too young
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by OtunbaBlack(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Zooposki(f): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yeah, a lot of young adults dying suddenly from the Covid vaccines. Google sudden death.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by planetx: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
The satanic Bill Gates depopulation shot strikes again. I have lost count of the amount of died in their sleep, slump and die this last two years.You can keep believing its all just a conspiracy theory.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by smart8956: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
I just wonder why a young man with his money will die at such an early age whereas one old man is contesting for president in Nigeria and still strong!
Anyways Steve Jobs of Apple died and today apple is moving like thunder strike.
His death will make Bitcoin skyrock.

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by CodeTemplar: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Most of these mega millionaire deaths are fake. Especially when they have multi billion phony inventions that can crash.

2 Likes

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Octopusssy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is a small boy na. How can this kid just die in his sleep like that? This is very fishy

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
sukkot:
hmmm the tales of the crypt
Boss, wetin you think dey happen here... Something ain't pure from whichever side here. I don reply you for email. Baba I no be kidnapper na cheesy
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sukkot: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Boss, wetin you think dey happen here... Something ain't pure from whichever side here. I don reply you for email. Baba I no be kidnapper na cheesy
oh sorry boss lol. make i go check am
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by DestinyNigga: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tinubu has finally used him for ritual grin
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Lateef73: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
RIP

Hope he told his family where he kept the private keys and recovery phrase of his crypto wallets.
The money will be lost forever if he didn't
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sukkot: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

as far as this particular story. CRYPT= O=CURRENCY means the 'medium of exchange for the dead'. obviously the spiritually dead. which this world of ours is spiritually dead and so we are talking about the money managers of the world. so basically this guy represents the entities who created a medium of exchange for the dead which would be the illuminati family like the Rothschild who control the money of the world and control all the central banks in the world and they own the federal reserve in america. so this guy would be representing these entities. now his company is called AMBER which is a transitional color between red and green and so these entities are in a transitional phase to DEATH ( cuz the dude died ) meaning there is going to be like a global new world order or currency change ( happened in naija ) and a new global money manager. which coincidentally or not, the head of the Rothschild family died a few days ago on the day of the full moon luna eclipse. i made a thread about it

https://www.nairaland.com/7425211/guy-controls-money-world-died

so basically the entities that created the currency matrix system are going to be phased out and a new world order is coming in. what could it be ? a cashless society is upon us very soon ? OR a new money being the global exchange and no longer the dollar ?

expect any of the things i have said to happen soon. when ? i dont have dates. these things take time to manifest in the physical world but it has been decreed in the spiritual realm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sharpwriter(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
sukkot:
as far as this particular story. CRYPT= O=CURRENCY means the 'medium of exchange for the dead'. obviously the spiritually dead. which this world of ours is spiritually dead and so we are talking about the money managers of the world. so basically this guy represents the entities who created a medium of exchange for the dead which would be the illuminati family like the Rothschild who control the money of the world and control all the central banks in the world and they own the federal reserve in america. so this guy would be representing these entities. now his company is called AMBER which is a transitional color between red and green and so these entities are in a transitional phase to DEATH ( cuz the dude died ) meaning there is going to be like a global new world order or currency change ( happened in naija ) and a new global money manager. which coincidentally or not, the head of the Rothschild family died a few days ago on the day of the full moon luna eclipse. i made a thread about it

https://www.nairaland.com/7425211/guy-controls-money-world-died

so basically the entities that created the currency matrix system are going to be phased out and a new world order is coming in. what could it be ? a cashless society is upon us very soon ? OR a new money being the global exchange and no longer the dollar ?

expect any of the things i have said to happen soon. when ? i dont have dates. these things take time to manifest in the physical world but it has been decreed in the spiritual realm
Hmmmm... O gbenu tán... O sì gbomi mun. smiley
Thanks.... I never see your reply for there o
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sukkot: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... O gbenu tán... O sì gbomi mun. smiley
Thanks.... I never see your reply for there o
i done reply i swear. i dont know what is happening . i replied 20 minutes ago

translate that yoruba for me lol
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by moshino(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
He died at 30 but by his innovation he lived for more than 100 years. May his soul rest in peace.

How did you calculate the 100 years?
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by HBB1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nokio1:
u get $3B u no reason to come Benin or even ijebu ode for fortifications...
now righteousness go use u do sermon

Weyrey! grin grin cheesy
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sharpwriter(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
sukkot:
i done reply i swear. i dont know what is happening . i replied 20 minutes ago

translate that yoruba for me lol
Lol... So, you no sabi Yoruba wella.... Literally, it means the matter dey speechless (e full mouth or e dry mouth) the tin sef hard to translate cheesy grin

The second means e drink water (or the matter drink water), that is, it is enough to drink water on top. cheesy

I go check again.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sukkot: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol... So, you no sabi Yoruba wella.... Literally, it means the matter dey speechless (e full mouth or e dry mouth) the tin sef hard to translate cheesy grin

The second means e drink water (or the matter drink water), that is, it is enough to drink water on top. cheesy

I go check again.
LOL oh i see. some yoruba strong pass me bros grin

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Kubernetes: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hope, it was not as a result of FTX contagion
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Mr I too know....

I already have done my reading and the Topic is different from the body of the news....

Now Either you did not read his write up or you did and decided to pick on me .

Hear me that one will not work for you shaa....

How am I wrong with the Question I asked the Op? You Useless illiterate..
You are a fool and a bastard for calling me "useless illiterate" Your mother must be a fool to have raised you.
Are you the only one that read the article?
Olodo... read again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.