Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East (11742 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by olisaEze(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Diran Onifade, now that’s a name that’d be familiar to those who grew up watching NTA 9 o’clock news. Indomie generation no go know am talkmore of Gen Z, so they might not understand the significant force behind the Obi candidacy. A very experienced & well decorated journalist, not all diz brown envelope beggars that traveled to Chicago for a fact check but ended up quoting Daily Punch & Vanguard when asked to name who they met with there! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by bhella10: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by EmmyDJourno: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Spirit04:
You only support what Buhari has already done. Do you ever your own idea?

Olodo, wey dem for use your school fees make down payment for Roasted Corn angry
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by MrHighSea: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Likewise supportive of coal mining in the East.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by GoooodHardDick: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
I'm afraid Obi may be subservient to the North and give them special treatment if he wins

Then we'll vote him out ASAP.

However I believe Obi isn't that daft, he won't try such nonsense when he wins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Blaze14k: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
No hard feelings about that, the oil in the north belongs to Nigeria na

Have u forgotten how the north think? Anything in there region belongs to north alone. They dont share

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Blaze14k: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Spirit04:
You only support what Buhari has already done that was how you went to Egypt to look at Siemens that Buhari had already brought here. Do you ever your own idea?

So if he looks to take the good things buhari has done, is it wrong? Nigerians are pure hypocrites theres nothing u will do to satisfy them. More especially ppl from the north.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Mrshocker(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Who ask if you support or not?
Werey Dey form relevant (lying warehouse economist)
Enjoy your little fame till February

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2022
We even want more oil in the North so that we can finally enjoy being together as a country. If the North wants disintegration, we'll say no. We die together with your oil.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by iLegendd(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Mrshocker:
Werey Dey for relevant
Who asked you to comment? Nobody. So, use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by afbstrategies: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by madapcmod: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2022
fasho01:
There's nothing you can do about it actually

Obi's Anambra has oil and massive gas reserves. Why will he be envious of North oil?

All these fake news from APC will haunt them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by afbstrategies: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Joevics:

https://leadership.ng/i-am-supportive-of-oil-discovery-in-north-east-says-peter-obi/

The old goon and his urchins will not say where they stand.

Keep showing them the difference real issues and blu ba bulabi tifnubu cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2022
You get choice? Wetin this idiot want to do if he no support am. Asinwin
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Neoteny7: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Gringory says the most banal and obvious of things and his gang of brainless zombies gather to circle-jerk like he made some wise comments or something revelatory and profound.

Gringory: "When I'm president I'll make sure the sun still rises from the east and sets in the west".

Obidiotz: "See? Gringory is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. This statement proves he's president material "

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by naijapikin2(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2022
I'm with you
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by LajaLaba: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Jokers angry
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by theredaddy: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Journalists can't do without seeking his stance.
Like it or not, Peter Obi can't be ignored.
The once "structureless" candidate o

Naa only reply we always they see, dem say dem say party ... obi's camp will launch a false attack to keep their principal relevant grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by stevonics: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Every sensible igboman pray that North should have oil. You all know why.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by lesbiconverter: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2022
There's uranium deposits in northeast which led to the Boko Haram occupation. A front to mask illegal mining in Sambisa forest.

Uranium is far more expensive per weight compared to oil
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by blaqoracle: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Joevics:

https://leadership.ng/i-am-supportive-of-oil-discovery-in-north-east-says-peter-obi/
peter obi is always obsessed about the north; the same way the igbos conspired to kill sadauna in order to take over their land.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Also supportive of the killing of your people in Igbo land.
Anything to get the ticket.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Goldmynemaniac: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2022
This is a revealing statement by PO- "I am supportive of oil discovery in the north."

PO knows that even 7 billion supports can't create 1 litre of oil.

But since it's his support they need for there to be oil in the north, he gladly gave it.

They'll get all the support they need to be f**lish.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by franudi: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Alpharey: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118738860:
To the children of hate,
Frustrations and perdition that have been wailing and crying about this good news since last week after our darling Daddy and Jagaban went for the opening.
Can you now see your hateful and bitter (very bitter) souls outside?

Peter Obi Urchins right now..........

We don't eat grilled vultures
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by 5starMan: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Mrshocker:
Ware you no get
House you no get
Warehouse you no get
Not to talk of being a warehouse economist...
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Alpharey: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2022
lesbiconverter:
There's uranium deposits in northeast which led to the Boko Haram occupation. A front to mask illegal mining in Sambisa forest.

Uranium is far more expensive per weight compared to oil

And where is the money going. Fear North
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Spirit04:
You only support what Buhari has already done that was how you went to Egypt to look at Siemens that Buhari had already brought here. Do you ever your own idea?
shut up! Bulaba
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Alpharey: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Neoteny7:
Gringory says the most banal and obvious of things and his gang of brainless zombies gather to circle-jerk like he made some wise comments or something revelatory and profound.

Gringory: "When I'm president I'll make sure the sun still rises from the east and sets in the west".

Obidiotz: "See? Gringory is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. This statement proves he's president material "

And what does Amoda say to make you circle jerk. Blu bala bu Blu.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East by Alpharey: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Mrshocker:

Don't worry, na Shock go be your situation by the time Obi wins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visibly Underage Persons Who Attempt To Vote Will Be Arrested, Says INEC / LP Treasurer Oparah Asks Abure To Account For N3.5bn / EXCLUSIVE: Audit Exposes Massive Corruption In Lagos Local Councils;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.