Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! (2713 Views)

Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Pretty ladies are just everywhere... u start something with her, thinking she's every inch perfect ...and you are seconds away to propose, another one comes along.

I'm clear about what I want, don't think I'm confused.

There's always someone more beautiful & handsome than the one you finally decide to settle with.

Some beauties can make you abandon a 15 years old relationship grin

4 Likes

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Streetmovement(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're not ready grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Emperormartin(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2022
BadRadio:
Pretty ladies are just everywhere... u start something with her, thinking she's every inch perfect ...and you are seconds away to propose, another one comes along.

There's always someone more beautiful & handsome than the one you finally decide to settle with.

You're not ready mate

11 Likes

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Hypnotise: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2022
BadRadio:

I dey tell you especially if you are in a place with caucasian women. Beautiful women everywhere you must confuse.
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by jeromestarks: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2022
Be more concerned about the activities of her pvssy. Never wife a pvssy that has been violated by many men.

Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by psalmskiddy(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Ashawo dey ur eyes
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by udede(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Nobi JuJu be that ?
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
psalmskiddy:
Ashawo dey ur eyes
grin
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Be more concerned about the activities of her pvssy. Never wife a pvssy that has been violated by many men.

truth of the matter is that I can consciously marry a hardcore ashawo and still get peace of mind, it doesn't matter how worn-out the pvssy might be after so many endless drilling from monster dicks. grin

1 Like

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
That is why some wicked guys will fvck each and every one of them before making a decision
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by pansophist(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
True, but you stick with one, that's the way out. Lust is not love. Relationship with one woman is like growing a tree. The more water, sunlight, weed clearing and treatment you gives it, the bigger, stronger and fruit it will bears.

But if you keep watering every fine woman you meet, it's like chasing multiple rabbits with out catching one. You'll enjoy the thrill, but at the end, you'll grow older, waste so much time, and lack direction.

So the antidote to a good relationship is self-control. Fine girls no de finish. And don't forget, your wife also see fine guys everyday but control herself, so why not you, the stronger gender?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by jeromestarks: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
BadRadio:
truth of the matter is that I can consciously marry a hardcore ashawo and still get peace of mind, it doesn't matter how worn-out the pvssy might be after so many endless drilling from monster dicks. grin

May you marry a hardcore ashawo.

Say amen.

If you did not say amen, then you're a stupid person who is trying to look like a good person.

1 Like

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Magnoliaa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2022

It can never be me to Pells, though. kiss

I will never get tired of any single thing about him nor lose interest in one feature about him.

If you've experienced true love, then you'll realise that nothing else in the world matters.

The One you're with becomes the best in everything to you...and yeah, I am just speaking from my idealistic perspective, thank you.

'I aM a ReALiSt' is just code-speak for (potential) cheaters who've got no true and eternal values. undecided

1 Like

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guy, Run for your dear life. There are devil forget pretty and beautiful.
BadRadio:

Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
I am a one man one woman type of person, even the one I dey with day give me HBP, u want make i.... I won confuse myself ni undecided
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nmezor(f): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Confused dude
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by GoooodHardDick: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
OP this is exactly why we Said Nigeria girls were created to be banged.

Bang their pussies, dump them and move on.
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by AfahaAbia(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
I
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
OP this is exactly why we Said Nigeria girls were created to be banged.

Bang their pussies, dump them and move on.
why nah? grin
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by frozen70(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
BadRadio:

Concentrate on character and behaviors of a person not beauty
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2022
frozen70:

Concentrate on character and behaviors of a person not beauty
I will take beauty everyday over character...
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

E don tey since when I dey tell una make una no dey use this vIrgin talk deceive una sef

I don bang woman wey marry as virgin before grin
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by frozen70(f): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
BadRadio:
I will take beauty everyday over character...

Weldone, you will understand very well in marriage and be ready to deal with it
Re: When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
frozen70:

Weldone, you will understand very well in marriage and be ready to deal with it
at least my kids will look cute... I don't care if my wife is a beautiful witch... she has to look good

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! / Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy / Would You Continue To Date An Hiv Positive Girl Even If You Knew Her Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.