Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! (30150 Views)

Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years / NECO 2012 June/July SSCE Results - How To Check Yours / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Drotunba(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
The West African Examination Board-WAEC, has out of consideration following the intervention by various governmental and non-governmental bodies decided to upgrade the scores of candidates who participated in her 2011/2012 May/June WASSCE across West Africa.

This unbelievable, but yet welcomed upgrade of scores is the first of it's kind by the Examination Board (WAEC). This upgrade could be seen as a solution from above to prayers of Nigerians. It was gathered according to WAEC report, that Nigeria recorded the worst performance across West Africa.my
services on behalf of WAEC therefore advise students who have checked their results before to re-check to see if they are among the lucky ones.

To re-check your 2011/2012 waec results,log on to www.waecdirect.org Do Not forget to share this news with your friends on FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND EMAILS. Drop comments below.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Drotunba(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
The West African Examination Board-WAEC, has out of consideration following the intervention by various governmental and non-governmental bodies decided to upgrade the scores of candidates who participated in her 2011/2012 May/June WASSCE across West Africa.call engr Iwu for a better result.(081) 62555-005

This unbelievable, but yet welcomed upgrade of scores is the first of it's kind by the Examination Board (WAEC). This upgrade could be seen as a solution from above to prayers of Nigerians. It was gathered according to WAEC report, that Nigeria recorded the worst performance across West Africa.my
services on behalf of WAEC therefore advise students who have checked their results before to re-check to see if they are among the lucky ones.

To re-check your 2011/2012 waec results,log on to www.waecdirect.org Do Not forget to share this news with your friends on FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND EMAILS. Drop comments below.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by nnamanis(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
criminal, you don start again, now tell me for which site you see am, ole, thief, no be efcc go catch you na boko haram and haram boko go catch you, nonsense, if i catch you eehn the slap wey i go give you eehn, you go fair pass who bleach nonsense, no be your mate they sell purewater, abeg go join them, wetin dey different between you and them nonsense
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by trent101(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
nnamanis:

criminal, you don start again, now tell me for which site you see am, ole, thief, no be efcc go catch you na boko haram and haram boko go catch you, nonsense, if i catch you eehn the slap wey i go give you eehn, you go fair pass who bleach nonsense, no be your mate they sell purewater, abeg go join them, wetin dey different between you and them nonsense
@nnamani. Guy y u jst day insult dat guy unessarily.abi u tink say as u no get tv 4 house to listen to news na so other people be.u kon manage get fonn way day browse u no fit day use tak source 4 information.pls if u no get anytin to post go sleep and stop insultin people dat give genuine information because it was aired on channels new dat waec are upgradin d result.mathematics to b precise. So my guy go slip cos u no day curent at all.
nnamanis:

@nnamani. Guy y u jst day insult dat guy unessarily.abi u tink say as u no get tv 4 house to listen to news na so other people be.u kon manage get fonn way day browse u no fit day use tak source 4 information.pls if u no get anytin to post go sleep and stop insultin people dat give genuine information because it was aired on channels new dat waec are upgradin d result.mathematics to b precise. So my guy go slip cos u no day curent at all.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Kayah: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
I tried checking my waec result i couldn't see,are they adding or reducing?
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by nnamanis(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
@trent101 or @trent419, i just dey wonder the kind t.v wey you get, becos you dey boast, no be dat t.v wey ur brother go hold antenna dey shout for you, shey e don clear and you go dey tell am say he never clear, no be dat one, dat black and white t.v shey, so when dem dey talk news the t.v dey make pow pow pow pow as if na national anthem you no go know say na cartoon he won show, no be dat t.v, nonsense
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by trent101(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
@nnamanis,ur parents mak mistak 4 ur name na NAMA dem supose cal cos u no only disgrace urself, u also disgrace ur family by givin an exact description of d tv u guys hav at home.wat a shame.no wonda u no hear da news at al u NAMA.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by DrBRIGHT1: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2011
Good News! Waec Upgrades 2011/2012 Waec Results
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by nnamanis(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
@trent419, why you dey cry, i never even beat you yet, don't worry god would provide a good t.v for you, don't cry again daddy will buy ice cream for you, you hear, nonsense
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
The poster suffered to make his points.I want to believe WAEC has issues with their database, some people get an upgrade in some subjects, some get a mark-down.Not good development to everyone.People who rush to recheck are those with low grades, some with good reluctantly recheck and see nonsense.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by flickyfair: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
r they actually upgradin our result,bcuz i tried recheckin mine and they said ,''no result 4 candidate in d specified year".i want my waec result back cry
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by happyday: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2011
WAEC's site had a glitch,resulting in the mix-up.this news is a mere concoction of falacies!
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by cutegoddy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ol dis upgrading tin u guys are brining up are faLse news I had d7 in my maths and it has nt changed wen I checked yesterday. U people should stop spreading false info
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Sharex: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
the result was upgraded n later reversd
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by binhozie(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
What the heck is this thrash doing on the frontpage?
The degree on falseness of this story is numbing, or cant you see that both posts are from two different people with Dr prefixes?

[size=20pt]FALSE!!! CLOSE THE THREAD!!![/size]
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by amblors(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
If this is a hoax i wonder what its doing on the front page
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by blackboi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
trent101:

@nnamanis,your parents mak mistak 4 your name na NAMA dem supose cal cos u no only disgrace urself, u also disgrace your family by givin an exact description of d tv u guys hav at home.wat a shame.no wonda u no hear da news at al u NAMA.

nnamanis:

@trent101 or @trent419, i just dey wonder the kind t.v wey you get, becos you dey boast, no be dat t.v wey your brother go hold antenna dey shout for you, shey e don clear and you go dey tell am say he never clear, no be dat one, dat black and white t.v shey, so when dem dey talk news the t.v dey make pow pow pow pow as if na national anthem you no go know say na cartoon he won show, no be dat t.v, nonsense

all these smoll boiz ehn! when will u grow up??
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by eunisam: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
True or false? If true then it means that WAEC determines who scores high n low.cos not what what u wrote determins ur score.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by eunisam: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
True or false? If true then it means that WAEC determines who scores high n low.cos not what what u wrote determins ur score.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by gozick(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
Me i pass very well with TWO STRAIGHT A's ,others B2 and B3.i dont want them to change my beautiful result .
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by joe4christ(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
I wonder why nairaland keeps accomodating kids here gabrishing nonsense on threads.
Mtcheeew!!!
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Tolulop001(f): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
this thread is pathetic. No source, no link, posted by a dubious sounding fellow

Caveat emptor!
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Koikoi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
A falling man must find something to hold unto even if its a cobweb
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by amblors(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ lol
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by Kenyy: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
joe4christ:

[color=#990000] I wonder why nairaland keeps accomodating kids here
All these children will one day go to 'Romance Section' if they are not already there. Please, Admin. do something to correct this ugly development.

Signed:
Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by JayKid1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
WAEC Upgrading results I no fit laf grin grin grin grin
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by onwai1(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2011
IS WAEC PROVEN INCOMPETENCE OR WHAT? I CHECKED MY WAEC RESULT,LAST WEEK,AND I PASSED,AND I RE-CHECKED IT AGAIN YESTERDAY,AFTER I HEARD ABOUT THE UPGRADING RESULT NEWS,UNFORTUNATELY,I SAW A TOTALY DIFFERENT RESULT.WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING?I ALSO HEARD THAT THE WAEC WEBSITE HAS BEEN HACKED,IS THAT TRUE?
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by brainpulse: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2011
this what education in nigeria as turned to. people encouraging mediocrity openly in this nation. that's is the reason why our students don't read anymore, they become a failure to the country and to theirselves. they pass and can not defend there results. they get to the university and sleep with lecturers all through. its a disappointment to the growned once destroying the future of nigeria. killing the country nigeria. so many medical gradutes kill innocent patient like dogs because they bribe there way through university. pls let stop all this and start rebuilding this country in our own way so that god will not course us. otunba or whats is your name? you will reap what you are sowing if its good or bad.
Re: WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! by flickyfair: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2011
yepii!!! I`ve gotten my result back. Am so happy cheesy smiley cheesy grin

(1) (2)

Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.