Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) (6776 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by headbasher96(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
I come here to read good comments but e be like say nigeria the affect all of una after una go the bash victorusa
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Sukkyy2010: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
siofra:
He's so handsome.

This is my ultimate crush! I have no other crush but him grin

Please how can I get his number? I need him to mentor me on AI and in the other room cool
Even to his pet dog you can't gain access. grin
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by nokspos: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
nawa o , and this one self na human being
Cryofigbos:

U don't even have a name for the foolish lie u r formulating........d 2 fake names u mentioned ain't igbo names yet is not even in line with d nonsense u r saying on Google........ppl like u from miserable family always bring other ppl family into any of ur stupidity due to poor upbringing
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by tivhador: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
cheesy
siofra:
He's so handsome.

Please how can I get his number? I need him to mentor me on AI and in the other room cool
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Cryofigbos: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
nokspos:
nawa o , and this one self na human being

IPig grin grin grin grin
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Here is who we should be celebrating

Edo. State deserves a kingdom and country of his own

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Benwallt:
Nothing but obo(toto),omu(breast) opolopo iro (many lies) and more nothing
Lol, but none of the aforementioned can add any value to a man’s life whatsoever naw
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Moniya4Real:

Lol, but none of the aforementioned can add any value to a man’s life whatsoever naw
Yes, none but they will still manipulate their way into heart

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Autobot05: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=118753691]He's so handsome.

Please how can I get his number? I need him to mentor me on AI and in the other room cool[/quote

But but but Nigerian men are trash and useless accord7ng to you

By the way I dont know him but I'm pretty sure he doesn't fancy frustrated evening newspapers wink
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Guyman01:
I used to think like this guy in terms of inventions, my brain been dey hot but you guys decided to foist analogue old men on Nigeria and now all I think about is where the next meal will come from cry
Japa is the only remedy
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by y3mi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:
He's so handsome.

Funny enough I have his direct line my from whatsapp group of cybernetics engineer
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
y3mi:

Funny enough I have his direct line my from whatsapp group of cybernetics engineer

Oh my God, Yemi! embarassed

Okay, I'm so embarrassed right now embarassed grin
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Antivirus92:
If this was to be an Igbo guy..... some Yorubas here would have rubbished his achievement and the thread would have been turned to a dick-measuring contest......

I don't know why they like fighting self-created demons and shadows.

It's one thing to praise your own tribe and brag. Do that and move on, but no.

They have started dragging Igbos already, even when no Igbo has dropped any negative comment.

But let them respond to obvious provocation now, and see the thread turn to a tribal bashing fest, with the Ys claiming victims.

Mtcheeww.
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Iyke48: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:

Eyah!!! Cry more, honey.

I'm a virgin and you'll never smell my pristine, innocent virgin pussy kiss
this one you advertise your virginity. You sure say you be virgin?
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by OminipotentDEAN(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Y is nigeria like this
u guys just dey brag and fight for here, instead of u all to be thinking of how to become biger than him in the nearest future. Y cant u all create something no one has ever done with technology and get praises too.
if i had chance to leave this nijja country ni, i go don invent my destination ( a transporting machine that would land u at anywhere u want to go in just seconds, u just pass through the light and u are already at where u want to go.
i will break record with that invention i guess. No need of car,plane, fuel scarcity and other transportating device. No stress or crash or accident
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by y3mi(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't know why they like fighting self-created demons and shadows.

It's one thing to praise your own tribe and brag. Do that and move on, but no.

They have started dragging Igbos already, even when no Igbo has dropped any negative comment.

But let them respond to obvious provocation now, and see the thread turn to a tribal bashing fest, with the Ys claiming victims.

Mtcheeww.
Genuine Yorubas won’t do that, only those with tainted blood feel insecure on both side to type out what their bigoted minds feed them. I say this because I know for a fact that - just only one out of the sampled 13 DNA material sequence carrying genetic information marks the difference between Yorubas and Igbos, the remaining are uniquely the same. Meaning we are from the same ancient stock.

Check your DM baby
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by olumike001(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:
He's so handsome.

Knowledge is not sexually transmitted, just try n read your book
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Jeon(f): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Yoruba mi.

5 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
siofra:

Dear, you mistake me for your mother and sisters. I actually have a skill and I'm not a prostitute like them embarassed

WOT??...U SAYIN U HAV PROSTITUTE SKILL?...kaiiiii..u definitely my type
..we need to arrange!!!((REAL TALK))) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Love Worth Dying For: ? / Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? / 190❤️ Sexy 190❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.