Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,210 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61824 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Buksaylor: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hian. Well that's slander. I'm sure Aisha isn't having any of the nonsense senseless Nigerians throw at her husband via social media.

I know for certain if that student is asked to provide proof that the first lady is feeding fat on poor people's money, he'll start telling us he was just joking.

Many Nigerians need to be taught that their post on social media have consequences. This student is about to be taught a very good lesson.
. Your so brainless...
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Passionate1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrs oza room. .I have never liked you. .u are so fake. .
[

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Enemyofpeace: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Light78:

I don't often use the British English.

American English is the best.
me too. This is simply because I was burned and broughted up in America, USA to be precised.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Rapuru14: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=brainpulse post=118754382]We must be always ready to bear the consequences of our actions and in-actions. All is not just for Social medias likes or re-twits.

What you joke about maybe another person's grief and pains.[/q
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Agbadolova: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They keep twisting everything to suit their evil narratives.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.
Sahara will be sued to court for libel and defamation of character this week.

Even without quoting anyone,
But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Quote this post to say rubbish.
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

You made zero defence for Mrs bihari. Who are you trying to impress? What do u have to say about Mrs patience Jonathan. Your likes are slavish in nature. So come after me too. Remember your called people a lot of unprintable names and you also deserve to be arrested.

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by blaise26abj(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
I don’t know how people don’t see the problem !
She isn’t angry about the looting peoples money . She is MAD he called her FAT ! Never call any woman fat unless you are powerful than her . Even dem no born her husband Buhari well to call her fat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by owomano(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Well, we must agree dude went too far with his tweet on the first lady. However, the first Lady ordering IG to take the boy to court after much beating can be liken to using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.
As a mother to all Nigerians by virtue of her position, there are better ways to deal with Aminu that even Nigerians will be proud of her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by GoldSantana: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Very good.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Bahamas95(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.
I know you are familiar with the phrase "FEAR WOMEN". That thing is true, most women are power drunk when they have little opportunity.

In the company where I am presently undergoing my internship almost all of them occupying mickey mouse offices are like that. Very stupid, pompous and rude human beings...... Nothing on earth would make me vote for any woman running for a political office.

You can reason with a fellow man and he would listen to you and give you what you want sharpaly as long as he's not a simp. It's very difficult to reason with a woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.
Remi Tinubu will be worse if eventually and mistakenly his husband wins God forbid
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by JOemmy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
What do u expect like husband like wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by effort1: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:

Nice my foot. You got deceived
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by DanAugust2021: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by donprinyo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
This nonsense will soon end. Rubbish government
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by GlobTrotter: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
well that on the contrary should have showed you the kind of person she is.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Elsueno: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
owomano:
Well, we must agree dude went too far with his tweet on the first lady. However, the first Lady ordering IG to take the boy to court after much beating can be liken to using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.
As a mother to all Nigerians by virtue of her position, there are better ways to deal with Aminu that even Nigerians will be proud of her.

oga forget that, shes just showing her true colours, if na by Insults & disrespect Patience Jonathan would have parked thousands of people for jail.... Personally, if I happen to be a leader or public figure, anybody is free to criticize me, insult etc..as long as u do not threaten any acts of violence... Defamation is also ok, I can always come out & clear myself, I would never be petty
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by ShaqFu: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
KPGGlobal:

People tweeted worse things against Good luck and the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Known and popular people ooooooooooo

You are arresting a hungry student

Stupid country
stupid people
actually you're the one who is stupid and more foolish. Yes people said worse things about Gej, so? Now whose fault is it they didn't sue the people who said those things?

This is the kind of brainless and senseless things people like you say and believe there's no repercussion.

Go and check the meaning of slander and libel. Perhaps then you'll know never to say things you can't prove Al in the name of scoring cheap points on social media.
Khallicopyro:

People like you ought to be lynched...
Buksaylor:
. Your so brainless...
you both should be ashamed of yourself. You obviously lack common sense. So there's no need talking with you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Savage remarks from the young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:
Las-Las nothing go still happen.
Nigerians will stand for that dude.
u can go do your own let Nigerians stand by you... Some of u think human rights is total that u can do anyhow...
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by 2016v2017: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
She was never once nice,
she never opposed the late husband, but, she wasn't familiar with the impostor as at that time .
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by ofemigeorge(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nothing Infuriates a woman more than calling her fat.

#freedomofspeech
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by naturefellow(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
boat of them are correct. One is American English, while the other one is British English, I chose to use the American English
i wonder what Google thinks about this your American English undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Adejuwonhis(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
uvie66:
so why get the IG involve, this is tantamount to abuse of power or rather influence.
Yes boss am not entirely in support of this buh we need to understand what we put out here in the name of cruise
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Enemyofpeace: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
naturefellow:
i wonder what Google thinks about this your American English undecided
I don't use Google English, I use Twitter. Google is for illiterates
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by lereinter(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
If the boy dies, he dies as a martyr

She should see what we become of herself
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by stormborn28(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.

But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

MasterJayJay: 6:42pm
Because the truth was said.

Aisha Buhari has corruptly used her husband's influence to acquire more wealth.

Buhari is claiming to be poor while his wife Aisha is buying properties in Dubai. That's why I laugh whenever Buhari says he doesn't own a house outside Nigeria

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by phorget(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
u can go do your own let Nigerians stand by you... Some of u think human rights is total that u can do anyhow...

Why did the president”s wife apologized to Nigerians if not to confirm they did actually destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Eleyigidgan: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
greenermodels:
Please, who can help me with the side by side picture the boy posted showing how much Aisha Buhari have massively increased in size, Nigerians should be the judge from the pictures.
massively increased in size grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Ganjafama(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

But
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

I believe you must be among those people who called Patience Jonathan derogatory names. She never reacted for once, instead people began to love her for who she is. Posterity will judge those who see the truth and decide to turn a blind eye because they are on the government's payroll.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
all she dey talk that time na sakamaje.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by kkonyeji(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
The boy said it the way it is & I concur:

Su mama anchi kudin talkawa ankoshi

Meaning:
Mama has eaten poor people’s money and is now full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.