Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,980 members, 7,803,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. (568 Views)

Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Indomie001: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
After graduation since 2015 , with all struggles and difficulties, I was lucky to get job among those formal Gov Oyetola employed , so happy and full of life but the happiness was cut short when our new Gov Ademola Adeleke announced the sack of those newly employed by formal governor, though I didn't blame the new governor, the employment was a little bit late and I won't even blame the formal governor as well , there must be reason for their actions.

I'm so sad, tired and depressed, God help me please cry cry

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sorry

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by phorget(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Una employment no legit.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Peacecore: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
I think you no join vote that dancer. Osun state go soon cry wolf and wish they never did what they did.
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Don't cry. Start frying anything meat,plantain.yam.,akar, potato,buns etc

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by triple996(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2022
He no easy atal
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Christistruth00: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Indomie001:
After graduation since 2015 , with all struggle and difficulties, I was lucky to get job among those formal Gov Oyetola employed , so happy and full of life but the happiness was cut short when our new Gov Ademola Adeleke announced the sack of those newly employed by formal governor, though I didn't blame the new governor, the employment was a little bit late and I won't even blame the formal governor as well , there must be reason for their actions.

I'm so sad, tired and depressed, God help me cry

Please take up Agriculture

Learn from very successful farmers

Buy Muscovy Ducks and be raising them they multiply fast
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Mynd44: 4:31am On Nov 29, 2022
When Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State won the elections, Former Governor Amosun did the same.

Did Dapo Sack them? No…..he kept them with full benefits

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by ALTERNATEID: 4:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Those sacked are young men and women from Osun state. They are poor folks who want a better life and a chance to serve their state irrespective of the party in government.

Adeleke promised to better their lots. He promised to be a governor to all. Is this what he promised them? Will sacking them improve the economic situation of the state? Osun people, it is well with you all.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by madridguy(m): 4:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Early Days in Office of a Sane Governor should be a meeting with your Legislators, then top Civil Servants, Labour Unions and Market Women, Private Sector People, Traditional Rulers, Religious Leaders ETC.

That is why I always advocate against taking Hennessy before breakfast!

Copied.
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Journalistonwhe: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2022
At least let him teach the fools who will still copy this nonsense of employing people in the eleventh hour a lesson. That thing is so disgusting. Why not do that since four years you have been there.
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Indomie001: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

Please take up Agriculture

Learn from very successful farmers

Buy Muscovy Ducks and be raising them they multiply fast
How do I get that specie, how much is it ? Please tell me more about it,thank you sir.
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Indomie001: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Mynd44:
When Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State won the elections, Former Governor Amosun did the same.

Did Dapo Sack them? No…..he kept them with full benefits
Please help push it to front page, donno if authority can see this and have mercy on us, thank you.
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by alanto: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2022
I really hope this guy is not one chance. Oyetola was doing OK. Any sane person should know Senator Adeleke is mediocre
Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Christistruth00: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Indomie001:
How do I get that specie, how much is it ? Please tell me more about it,thank you sir.

Muscovy Ducks are our Local Ducks

You can get some on the jiji,ng.com website

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad And Frustrated, Help Me God. by Indomie001: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dear Sir @ramalot ,

I'm a follower of your thread https://www.nairaland.com/7484940/lived-visited-over-30-countries/1 , I intentionally mention you in my thread here Sir.

You are a blessing to the world , I nearly cried when I read your post to some stage because I don't know, God just blessed you massively like that.

May you never know a better yesterday. Sir from your post ,I'm happy you are a Nigerian like me too and I don't want to bore you with long post to save you time Sir, I need your help in anyway you feel , i also wish for good life, please help me for job sir and I won't mind whatever the pay is , thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State / *Breaking: *COREN-ERM Inspect GELD Construction Company At Amansea.* / APC, PDP Disagree Over Who Inherits ‘Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.