Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate (4166 Views)

Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2022
I'm not a fan of Reno as everybody knows he embellishes his Statement with lies to win arguments, but.... shame on Rufai! Unprofessionalism at its peak.
Did Rufai disclose that he was related to Reno before the interview to manage his audience judgement? Why then bring up relative issues in 'rebuttal' as a blackmail.
What's with the expletives "I don't surrogate for any politician..." Yet you don't take sides and want Atiku to come for interview? So who surrogates?
If you doubt the document of Reno, provide a proof to counter him. Is Reno your source of truth?
Lastly you stated that the school denied having record of Tinubu in response to the subpoena. It's in the video,in your attempt to debunk whatever Reno had. Asides you lying that you thought Reno paused before interjecting coz you couldn't hold yourself together. Very uncouth.
Not surprised though. Abati did same to Wike, Tundun threw Tantrums tooon national TV... . So so for professionalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRdhvxP-gg0

1 Like

Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by emkz: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2022
During the interview with Arise, Reno did say that Chicago State University had a letter which was already in Nigerian media and the university always gives it to anyone who asks if Tinubu attended there.

Rufai seems to listen to himself more than he listens to others. He doesn't believe in contrary opinions. He argues with his guests to get praise from his fans. He wants to be proved right by all means. I think Rufai should give it a rest. He might not go far in his new profession if he doesn't learn the difference between journalism and activism.

4 Likes

Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by BATified2023: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Rufai Oseni must be the most stupid human being to ever appear on TV. Like, how can someone with half a brain ask such a senseless question? Is he expecting Chicago state university to write a new letter for every David, Aisha and Emeka that visits the school looking for Bola Tinubu?

That is a standard letter that would be giving to everyone making enquiries about Bola Tinubu. If I go there today to make same enquiry, they will give me the same letter. Rufai and his fellow Obi supporters really need to stop disgracing Nigeria with this kind of embarrassing question.
that rufai is been fingered by Igbo hate n e don dey enter express

He doesn’t reason like a reasonable person again all because of hate
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by maestroferddi: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
I'm not a fan of Reno as everybody knows he embellishes his Statement with lies to win arguments, but.... shame on Rufai! Unprofessionalism at its peak.
Did Rufai disclose that he was related to Reno before the interview to manage his audience judgement? Why then bring up relative issues in 'rebuttal' as a blackmail.
What's with the expletives "I don't surrogate for any politician..." Yet you don't take sides and want Atiku to come for interview? So who surrogates?
If you doubt the document of Reno, provide a proof to counter him. Is Reno your source of truth?
Lastly you stated that the school denied having record of Tinubu in response to the subpoena. It's in the video,in your attempt to debunk whatever Reno had. Asides you lying that you thought Reno paused before interjecting coz you couldn't hold yourself together. Very uncouth.
Not surprised though. Abati did same to Wike, Tundun threw Tantrums tooon national TV... . So so for professionalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRdhvxP-gg0
I cant make sense of your gratuitous verbosity...

You may well look up the meaning of the word "surrogate" in a reference source...
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by pinkgoodies(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Oga you just dey cap nonsense! Shame no dey catch you?
At least let the document be signed first to show its authenticity then it can be duplicated as many as possible and give out to every Tom, dick and Harry that comes enquiring about tinubu's certificate...

You can't just bring an unsigned document and expect us to believe it emanated from chigaco state University, what's the proof?
Una no just rate Nigerians at all

But the school gave it. You can also go to inquire about BAT certificate. Same tyn will be giving to u. I believe David must have inquired also and given same response. Rufai as a journalist should go make his own findings before he comes out to say is Fake. He doesn't have a concrete evidence to dispute reno. Maybe if he goes get a signed copy, then he can come out and drag all dis rubbish he dis doing. Untill then
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by BATified2023: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
maestroferddi:
I cant make sense of your gratuitous verbosity...

You may well look up the meaning of the word "surrogate" in a reference source...
hate has block your sense of reasoning so it’s no big deal

I won’t n surprised if u are part of those who believe buhari was cloned
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by hisexcellency34: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu don buy Oseni Rufai. Agbado juju strong
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by NuruDiddy: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Rufai Oseni must be the most stupid human being to ever appear on TV. Like, how can someone with half a brain ask such a senseless question? Is he expecting Chicago state university to write a new letter for every David, Aisha and Emeka that visits the school looking for Bola Tinubu?

That is a standard letter that would be giving to everyone making enquiries about Bola Tinubu. If I go there today to make same enquiry, they will give me the same letter. Rufai and his fellow Obi supporters really need to stop disgracing Nigeria with this kind of embarrassing question.

Must u call Obi in all trash u say. I wish that name choke u to dead
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by maestroferddi: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:
hate has block your sense of reasoning so it’s no big deal

I won’t n surprised if u are part of those who believe buhari was cloned
The joke is on you...

In any case, I have zero tolerance for evil people who are desirous pf perpetuating the misery and suffering of Nigerians.

Nigerians are not asking too much, are they? We want responsible and responsive governance and we are gonna get it...
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by BATified2023: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2022
maestroferddi:
The joke is on you...

In any case, I have zero tolerance for evil people who are desirous pf perpetuating the misery and suffering of Nigerians.

Nigerians are not asking too much, are they? We want responsible and responsive governance and we are gonna get it...
that’s y tinubu is here to continue d good work he did in lagos

If u ain’t in anambra n u are saying all these then u are an hypocrite
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by stuffs2002: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Rufai Oseni's true identity is now being revealed.

The mask has started falling off
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by Advocate500: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

For a fact Rufai has what it takes to be the next biggest Journalist he is even prolly in the top 5, but sentiments keeps making him swim against the very powerful tides and it's annoying. The guy grew in the industry with his knowledge and now the Obi movement seem to want to control his narratives
he asked you a simple question,you resulted to essay writing,why the difference in dates,why is the latter not signed? Reno claimed to have gone to Chicago University, the least that is a expected of him is a signed copy.
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by Advocate500: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2022
pinkgoodies:

But the school gave it. You can also go to inquire about BAT certificate. Same tyn will be giving to u. I believe David must have inquired also and given same response. Rufai as a journalist should go make his own findings before he comes out to say is Fake. He doesn't have a concrete evidence to dispute reno. Maybe if he goes get a signed copy, then he can come out and drag all dis rubbish he dis doing. Untill then
if it originated from the school,the least that is expected is a signed copy or better still with a school stamp.
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by maestroferddi: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:

Awon Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic....

The work of making Lagos an agbero paradise or the state capture and using the state as ATM machine?

Skit content providers all over the place...
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by maestroferddi: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:

Rufai is a Nigerian first before becoming a journalist...

You dont expect him to keep mum when the standard of living in the country has dipped precipitously...

Stop wasting our time...
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

You are dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!

Even if it is a generic letter saying the same things, the dates must differ to show when it was issued. Otondo hegoat! And who uses an unsigned letter as valid document? Foolish fool! Anybody can produce that document. And I mean anybody!
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by ALTERNATEID: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Wait, do you actually believe Arise TV and Rufai don't know that truly, the letter is authentic and Tinubu actually went to CSU?
They're actually do.
They just know that most of their viewers are those headless mob without direction, that would swallow anything they're given..

You’re right though. They just want to keep misinforming their senseless viewers.
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by pinkgoodies(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Advocate500:
if it originated from the school,the least that is expected is a signed copy or better still with a school stamp.

Good. That is the fault of the school, But since the school keeps giving it to everyone who showed up unsigned. Then is left for rufai to call out the school. Gone are the days of investigate journalism, now is all about who speaks better english and ask questions on TV. First point for rufai is to go to de school and get his own copy.
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by subcbouy: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
An unsigned letter you make publicly for an illiterate or what?
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by adefitim(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

[b]AsleepTV[/b]has the most dumbest crudest set of Journalist, I wish Reuben Abati distance himself from this clowns

The Obi movement has revealed that a fool is born every minute and the world has unlimited scamable foolish people per square kilometer

In the next 100 days elections are concluded, is the Obi trend worth it Lossing reputation as a potential great journalist and arguably a potential best News outlet

I Dey laugh my ass out to that bold word

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by muykem: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Evidence that Tinubu is serving a living God. Two enemies are fighting dirty on his issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by Corrinthians(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

See that Rufai, See Mr Macaroni, they're the most famous Yoruba bastards I've ever seen.
Re: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2022
Corrinthians:
See that Rufai, See Mr Macaroni, they're the most famous Yoruba bastards I've ever seen.
a Benue igede man calling a real Yoruba bastard because they're not subscribing to his hate agenda of hating igbos ?

for how long will real Yorubas take this insults from these invaders ?
well next year real Omoluabis will teach you guys lessons and you'll wail like 2019 where you guys cried of not getting bloc votes in SW

omenka mind your Benue state
leave Yorubas alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27 Residents Kidnapped Every Month In Gombe - Governor Yahaya Laments / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit / Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.