Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu (1554 Views)

2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by daewoorazer(m): 4:41am On Nov 29, 2022
The King was captured addressing the APC presidential candidate, but it seems it doesn’t go well with the controversial flag bearer judging from his body language. The transcribed message can be found below:

You have come to Gbaramotu kingdom to showcase, to show-face yourself that you are the APC presidential candidate.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeRQN4wNXqo
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by inahmi: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Nigeria shaa
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Naijanascam: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2022
He finally met his match in misyarnigs...... and he was like.... you are as smart as myself grin grin grin

To sokace yourself....chokace yourself.. chaii
Alili grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Racoon(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2022
cheesy Perhaps Tinubu is surprised that someone too can misyarn and throw gbas gbos like him.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Pauldollars(m): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2022
APC will use that as an achievement for Tinubu with Keyamo making reference to it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Naijanascam:
He finally met his match in misyarnigs...... and he was like.... you are as smart as myself grin grin grin
To sokace yourself....chokace yourself.. chaii
Alili grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh don finis me yiaaa oo
The King has been a good student of Emilokan
Deluded meets Emerging delusional.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by abuja007: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2022
The king clearly distanced himself from BAT and gave no endorsement that is what I read
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Curious345: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu is gone .. HE IS RIPE TO ATTAIN JANAH
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Antyislam: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu is too old
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by Mrshocker(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Baba don turn comedian.
Laugh won kill me with his reaction.

Presidential Jagaban
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by RoyalBlu(f): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Like I didn't really want to laugh at this.

But then cheesy cheesy cheesy

This reaction is epic.

*It's an ijaw thing tho. Or it was just cruise on his part cheesy cheesy.

Fish... Fis...
Show... Sow

## OP,I think the right word should be 'startled' not settled. ?

And it's Gbaramatu...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by GoldSantana: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2022
I don laugh tire...
Baba shock
Re: Tinubu UnSettled At The Manner He Was Introduced By The King of Gbaramatu by TheChameleon: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

It May Be Coup D'etal In Nigeria If Care Is Not Taken. / Lagos Traders Protest Efcc’s Detention Of Leader ! / Six Hours With Soldiers In Pursuit Of Kidnappers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.