Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari (63495 Views)

Man Utd takeover: Qatari investors planning mega-money bid - Sources / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nothing will happen to him

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

At least they don't expose it like the westerners do cos they know its not normal .... if they wanna do their gay shit , they should do it behind closed doors and not force our children to accept it as normal...

Muslim countries have always been plating tournaments in Western countries , they have never forced their ideology on others ...but the westerners always try to do that on others...its absolutely wrong... WHEN IN ROME , ACT LIKE THE ROMANS ... na wetin white man talk ...but look at the nonsense these simps are doing
Just curious, what middle eastern ideology that isn't allowed in the west apart from polygamy which is still allowed but not marriage specifically even among queer people? It's a liberal harem unlike the middle east

3 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
meobizy:
All this noise over a children’s game. It shows how infantile Nairalanders are. The most ignorant opinions I’ve come across here are penned by patrons of soccer threads.
You are just finding out?

3 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by BreakingNews21: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
More on Mr. Mario Ferri from the Mirror newspaper. He's a veteran of these type of protests at high profile events. Various pics in the link below.

World Cup protester with rainbow flag has history of high-profile pitch invasions
Portugal's 2-0 victory over Uruguay at the World Cup in Qatar was halted after a protester ran across the pitch with a rainbow flag - and it's not the first time he's been at the centre of incidents

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/world-cup-protester-rainbow-flag-28605820
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
sammirano:

Because most ObIdiotz ibo are gay
They wanna be European so bad
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MoneySEASON: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
deflover:

When u say most
Can u prove it
Una go just dey cap

If dem say most Nigerians are into yahoo
Would u like it

I edited it to "SOME"
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Risingblue008:
To me,
USA is the anti Christ we are all hearing about
And the middle east is Christ? Well done for being naive

2 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Ladygbola(f): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
They should just kill him as simple as that..

When there are Women that have big yansh and bweast that need steady knacking I will leave them and go and start bleeping my fellow man.God forbid Tufiakwa...

May God not allow me give birth to children I won't be able to explain sad

West are just so useless..

Make Dem kill the guy ASAP

Kill him for what exactly? I wish I know you in person. You whole family deserves death sentence or actually be dying every month till you be the last person to die so you can witness the most painful thing in your life.
How can you schizophrenic patient be so terrible to wish someone death.

2 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Memeni(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
They should jail him. Bastard
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by seguntijan(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Western world and hypocrisy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by crixlight2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

True... They would have called their radical cells in his country (they have in every nation on Earth) to trace and execute him no matter how long it takes.

He really took a huge risk there!

See how many decades it took yet they still came after Salman Rushdie! cry
Bro I swear he will regret his action , there are people you don’t just do rubbish things to , even American won’t be able to protect him
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by dazzlingd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
The way the journalist speak so arrogant and like a typical terrorist
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by shineeye1: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
A Qatari journalist blow hot on social media after an Australian pitch invader Marco Ferri, ran into the sadium during portugal win over uruguay on monday with a rainbow flag associated with the LGBT group. This is due to the fact that Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar

* Mohammed Al Kaabi on twitter threatened in a tweet which reads : ''You come to our country , you know what makes us angry and you do it.
https://twitter.com/Qatari/status/1597323062743293955?t=LC1I9IdB3I2hAPCc_0JNiQ&s=19

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/reactions-as-qatar-journalist-slams-pitch-invader-who-protested-with-rainbow-flag/fd8wf6h.amp

Marco Ferri is a primitive IDIOOOOTT. You harbour a private belief, which no body bothers to worry you for. That is not enough for you. You now advance to worry others for chosing what they believe in, in their own homeland... No be wahala you de find?

2 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by dazzlingd(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And the middle east is Christ? Well done for being naive

Same Middle East that will not hesitate to terrorize the world

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
They should just kill him as simple as that..

When there are Women that have big yansh and bweast that need steady knacking I will leave them and go and start bleeping my fellow man.God forbid Tufiakwa...

May God not allow me give birth to children I won't be able to explain sad

West are just so useless..

Make Dem kill the guy ASAP
Say you know nothing about human sexuality without saying you know nothing about human sexuality

4 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by ogwumgbe: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

At least they don't expose it like the westerners do cos they know its not normal .... if they wanna do their gay shit , they should do it behind closed doors and not force our children to accept it as normal...

Muslim countries have always been plating tournaments in Western countries , they have never forced their ideology on others ...but the westerners always try to do that on others...its absolutely wrong... WHEN IN ROME , ACT LIKE THE ROMANS ... na wetin white man talk ...but look at the nonsense these simps are doing

I am not a Muslim but you make sense here, respect is reciprocal
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Topmaike007(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ladygbola:

Kill him for what exactly? I wish I know you in person. You whole family deserves death sentence or actually be dying every month till you be the last person to die so you can witness the most painful thing in your life.
How can you schizophrenic patient be so terrible to wish someone death.
see them Bobrisky people that derive Joy in sleeping with there fellow gender ..

don't do something you decided to do it because you are gay and you know there judgement is death and you still go on to invade the pitch...
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:
Qatar abeg I am on my kneels.
I take Almighty Allah beg una.
Make una imprison that dirty gay abomination. . .

All gays lesbians bisexuals and the rest of the idiat LGBT gangs are mentally deranged.....

I bet your blood is boiling now,I imagine you just wanna kill him lol

3 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
We4all:
I hope the man is still alive?

For now...!

They will patiently wait for him to get back to his nation, world cup to end, then come for him when he least expects.

Their murderous grudges run deep and long!

He is marked for life!

2 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by blaise26abj(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
meobizy:
All this noise over a children’s game. It shows how infantile Nairalanders are. The most ignorant opinions I’ve come across here are penned by patrons of soccer threads.

What are you doing in children’s section, methuselah? Are you a pedophile ?

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobonaire234:
No one forced the US to accept lgbtq rights

Neither did anyone force Europe.

I'm sure we would like to see equal rights for all, but the sad thing is that change in any country can only come from within.
Nobody forced anything,he might face the law,shikena

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
meobizy:

Except I'm understanding things differently...did you just call "football" a children's game?

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Flamemignon1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
dazzlingd:

Same Middle East that will not hesitate to terrorize the world
Just live to wallow in his ignorance

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Ladygbola(f): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Le2money:
I swear u talk my mind. Na Australian oo, no be naija or an African. Abeg help me remind am grin grin

You dey mind the idiot... these useless Nigerians would be begging for visa to go to Gay countries but when you tell them to go Iraq,Iran,Saudi and Qatar they will not apply visa to go there. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by FatherofAsaad: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
A Qatari journalist blow hot on social media after an Australian pitch invader Marco Ferri, ran into the sadium during portugal win over uruguay on monday with a rainbow flag associated with the LGBT group. This is due to the fact that Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar

* Mohammed Al Kaabi on twitter threatened in a tweet which reads : ''You come to our country , you know what makes us angry and you do it.
https://twitter.com/Qatari/status/1597323062743293955?t=LC1I9IdB3I2hAPCc_0JNiQ&s=19

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/reactions-as-qatar-journalist-slams-pitch-invader-who-protested-with-rainbow-flag/fd8wf6h.amp
very simple make all the men Wea they the pitch gang rape his silly ass to support him.. Mugu I don’t know why some idiots are still fooled by the Western world and their nonsense ways of life..
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
MiosheEmpire1:
Nothing will happen to him

For now...!

Let him Sha never stop watching his back!

These people carry eternal grudges! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by ShaqFu: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
This LGBT group just messed with the wrong country.

Unfortunately for Marco ferri, the serial pitch invaders; he just pulled his last stunt.

He might have been trying it with others, but going to an extent in daring an Arab nation is extreme, out of place and su!cidal. Even the west influence wont be able to save him now.
I want to see how this will play out. I'm curious to know how far the power of the LGBTQ community can go with this recent development.

Though I must say what that idiotic pitch invader did is uncalled for. I still wonder what gives this set of idiots the impetus to do what they do Everytime. Let Qatar make an example of him.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Topmaike007(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Originality007:

shocked dey should kill him because of this? am not in support of all this Gay nonsense, but killing someone because of his option is what i will not support

Arab countries have already voice there opinion on what others should follow during the tournament and the idiot still went on to showcase this nonsense

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by planetx: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
What exactly is the real reason this Satanists are pushing this LGBQT nonsense if not for depopulation reasons, that can be the only reason despite all the talk of human rights and freedom. Every thing they are doing now is too reduce the world's population because of the climate change hoax from the covid vaccines to pushing same sex marriages.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by ruggedtimi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
meobizy:
children's game?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.