Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari (63507 Views)

Man Utd takeover: Qatari investors planning mega-money bid - Sources / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Sermwell(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

At least they don't expose it like the westerners do cos they know its not normal .... if they wanna do their gay shit , they should do it behind closed doors and not force our children to accept it as normal...

Muslim countries have always been playing tournaments in Western countries , they have never forced their ideology on others ...but the westerners always try to do that on others...its absolutely wrong... WHEN IN ROME , ACT LIKE THE ROMANS ... na wetin white man talk ...but look at the nonsense these simps are doing
This your comment is full of lies! I really don't give a damn about LGBT but you saying Muslims don't force thier believe on others is a big fat lie! Muslims go to western countries and bomb them because they don't agree with the believes. Another example is a Muslim who invaded a gay club and killed over 50 people in one night. Atleast this pitch invader didn't kill anyone!

2 Likes

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
This LGBT group just messed with the wrong country.

Unfortunately for Marco ferri, the serial pitch invaders; he just pulled his last stunt. He will pray to God to take back the hand of time for him to undo his mistake.

He might have been trying it with others, but going to an extent in daring an Arab nation even after several loud and straightforward warnings, is extreme, overdo, and su!cidal. Even the west influence wont be able to save him now.

Modified: For People saying he was released. Ofcourse the government will want to be diplomatic to avoid unnecessary attention. But what about the citizens?

Anyone have freedom to break a sacred law. But your freedom after the action is what isnt guarantee.
I thought you said you're not an Islamist

What is sacred in a law against homosexuality?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Starz825(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Qatar should shut up....

You wanted to be the host of the world cup at all cost...
And then you got it...

So what do you expect...

You host the world and everything in it ....both good and bad.... serenity and madness

They should tolerate it for now...the world cup is not forever.

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Kingcalls: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sermwell:

This your comment is full of lies! I really don't give a damn about LGBT but you saying Muslims don't force thier believe on others is a big fat lie! Muslims go to western countries and bomb them because they don't agree with the believes. Another example is a Muslim who invaded a gay club and killed over 50 people in one night. Atleast this pitch invader didn't kill anyone!

Extremists are a different discussion....we are not talking about illegality...we are talking about legal acts ... America invaded Afghanistan so that they can change their belief , but it dint work , despite occupying there for2 decades
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
BreakingNews: nigeria received Red Card till Biafra Republic is restored here in Africa. Nigeria is at war with Biafrans/IPOB for politely asking, crying, mourning, protesting, agitating now fighting for freedom & self determination that is/has being in heavenly & earthly law, that Indigenous People of Biafra must be free to build the kingdom of God on Earth.

Without Biafrans freedom in Africa there will be no freedom to nations on Earth.

Shalom To Biafra Republic!
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Kingcalls: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
SmartyPants:

No one said the westerners' belief is the right one. We are saying the same basic thing. For the world to have peace we must include everyone - that means Qatar, and every other host must make compromises.

They, Qatar, said no public display of affection. That is unusual for the world but the world accepted it.

Now even, colours too, you want to still find it offensive. Why should you have your way on all issues if you truly desire equitable inclusion of all at the global table?

There should be a willingness to compromise on the lesser issues. Obviously wearing rainbow colors does not hurt Qatar in any way.

We know the meaning of those colours ...there are not just colours ...they dont want their people to get influenced.... countries like Russia North Korea China are also against it .... Wear ur rainbow in ur room...dont do those stuff publicly
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by EbukaTheDrugLor: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Odingo1:

Someone that is a gay is not hurting a third party, they should be accommodated why trying to remold them instead killings, remember that some gayism is genetically embedded meaning is natural.
my brother, nothing is natural in being gay. Lol

A lesbian would still get intimacy gadgets to penetrate herself to feel like a woman. Same way a useless gay man would need to penetrate a hole to feel like a man. If you read these two facts well, you would see what is natural therein. Feeling attracted to same sex is nothing but a curse, and only killing or massive flogging can cure it.

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by ZombieTERROR: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Unfortunately for Marco ferri, the serial pitch invaders; he just pulled his last stunt. He will pray to God to take back the hand of time for him to undo his mistake.

He might have been trying it with others, but going to an extent in daring an Arab nation even after several loud and straightforward warnings, is extreme, overdo, and su!cidal. Even the west influence wont be able to save him now.

Modified: For People saying he was released. Ofcourse the government will want to be diplomatic to avoid unnecessary attention. But what about the citizens?

Anyone have freedom to break a sacred law. But your freedom after the action is what isnt guarantee.

you are only implying that Muslims will kill him because he's stupid..
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by assholemods: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

At least they don't expose it like the westerners do cos they know its not normal .... if they wanna do their gay shit , they should do it behind closed doors and not force our children to accept it as normal...

Muslim countries have always been playing tournaments in Western countries , they have never forced their ideology on others ...but the westerners always try to do that on others...its absolutely wrong... WHEN IN ROME , ACT LIKE THE ROMANS ... na wetin white man talk ...but look at the nonsense these simps are doing
You. are spot on.. cool cool
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by assholemods: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
Lets see what they will do, public beheading
Don't trust those people, it is not impossible.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by bigtt76(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Totally uncalled for. The Qataris just wanted to enjoy hosting the world in peace and have fun but no, some people just want to spoil their fun

lhordspy:
A Qatari journalist blow hot on social media after an Australian pitch invader Marco Ferri, ran into the sadium during portugal win over uruguay on monday with a rainbow flag associated with the LGBT group. This is due to the fact that Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar

* Mohammed Al Kaabi on twitter threatened in a tweet which reads : ''You come to our country , you know what makes us angry and you do it.
https://twitter.com/Qatari/status/1597323062743293955?t=LC1I9IdB3I2hAPCc_0JNiQ&s=19

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/reactions-as-qatar-journalist-slams-pitch-invader-who-protested-with-rainbow-flag/fd8wf6h.amp
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by TVTKOKO(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

oga shut your mouth! Talking as if the Arabs are some kind of diety that can't be touched lol. If they dare try to do anything to that guy, then they'll be sorry

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by ALFADOS(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

you are there my brother the truth is always the truth but they never want it
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sermwell:

The same way Nigeria is at war with IPOB because of Biafra Flag. 21st century political government of nations are at war with citizens of the territories e.g Nigeria in case study.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MoneySEASON: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
That they do it behind closed doors now justifies what exactly? Listen to yourself when you talk.. Read what you type when you type, it's always good.

There are so many rules in our holy books, constitution and what have you, but we all know there can never be 100% compliance because we are humans. The devil lives inside some of us. And that's why we have punishments for different offences. The fact that one transgresses beyond set limits doesn't make it right. Its a very cheap sense. I am shocked you don't have it

What are you saying man? Are you really talking to me?

keep your words to yourself man, i don't take advice from people like you, if you think i'm wrong, i don't want to be right.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by lereinter(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
"What makes you angry"

You people aren't supposed to bid for world events then

Your rules can't apply to everyone

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
this bastard dat has no meaning to his parents.
Your fada frowned the day you were given birth.
I rather train a cow than have a thing like you as a child
I love as you are shedding blood and wailing on her mention grin...it is giving me orgasm grin grin
your verbal war is still trekking
if they have to trace your family lineage you came from the family of lumbricidae
Your ancestors were lumbricidic imbeciles. They begot your grandfather who was a lumbricidic lunatic. He met your stinking mother in the trash zone and their copulation begot your father who was a complete lumbricidic nincompoop. His insanity unfortunately didn't stop him from fathering a lumbricidic demented oaf like you.
The last thing I expect is someone that can pass out as a maggot to come on NL to type absolute rubbish of what he knows absolutely nothing about to superior beings
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by dochenaj: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Terrorist or potential terrorist spotted.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MansoryMX(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Compound mugu grin grin

Amalgamated Ode cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
my brother, nothing is natural in being gay. Lol

A lesbian would still get intimacy gadgets to penetrate herself to feel like a woman. Same way a useless gay man would need to penetrate a hole to feel like a man. If you read these two facts well, you would see what is natural therein. Feeling attracted to same sex is nothing but a curse, and only killing or massive flogging can cure it.
You need a good fucking in your anus to resett your faulty brain wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
MansoryMX:

Amalgamated Ode cheesy
composite complex mugu grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by lhordspy: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
bigtt76:
Totally uncalled for. The Qataris just wanted to enjoy hosting the world in peace and have fun but no, some people just want to spoil their fun

Not some people. But the evil westerners

I think at this point in this world, we should be able to set things plain and straightforward.

The world is at war. The evil-mongers are trying to corrupt the world with their evil agenda. If someone is gay, fine be gay to your self. But why trying to press the ideology into everyone. Why chasing clout with it?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by lhordspy: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I thought you said you're not an Islamist

What is sacred in a law against homosexuality?

Read the Holy Bible.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
God forbid bad thing cheesy
Omo you need good fvcking in your anus wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
cybernaut:
Paid agent . I dislike gay . Is not normal ....!
i know you like dick..you need a hot tantalizing anal sex..you will love it wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by hkunle71(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
MoneySEASON:
grin
But some of this Qatar Citizens are doing this shit behind close doors.

I ignore the nonsense flag and only acknowledged what was written in the front and back of the invader's shirt.

But for the rainbow LGBTQ nonsense, death to it!!

Modified: if you know the rules of this country that's hosting this World Cup doesn't favour you, why not sit back in your country that tolerate all kind of shit and watch the matches on TV?

I just pity this guy, his boldness to invade the pitch to pass such silly LGBT message should be considered his most useless move ever.

Though, I learnt he has be released.

Which case can you mention? I mean the one they did close door.... You are a fool for guessing if you don't have proof of what you are saying... Domestic idiot
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Read the Holy Bible.
Is Qatar a Christian nation or are they making laws based on what is in the Bible
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by bigtt76(f): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Exactly abi na by force all man go turn gay angry

lhordspy:

Not some people. But the evil westerners

I think at this point in this world, we should be able to set things plain and straightforward.

The world is at war. The evil-mongers are trying to corrupt the world with their evil agenda. If someone is gay, fine be gay to your self. But why trying to press the ideology into everyone. Why chasing clout with it?

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Fearyourcreator: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
theophorus:
You invite multitude come your country, you come dey complain say every dirty, Abeg you better just let this pass.

Let the mad/insane people enjoy their 2mins freedom. Na another one no go happen.
Nawa ooo
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
mu.mu calling his father country Zoo..I will see where you will return to after your are deported..your type are always useful when they're in there grave and termite is feasting on the Body they refuse other gender to explore..

Oponu nie aje ..gbogbo nkan to ko SI mi lo ma je tie Ode
Ofcourse that is why you need a mans penis to explore your anus because the feeling is sensational...failure to do that then premature death will be your portion and when you choke and die untimely..termites in the grave will feast on your anus you refuse your same gender to explore wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Alaefulu(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
his case should be a lesson to others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.