Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari (63504 Views)

Man Utd takeover: Qatari investors planning mega-money bid - Sources / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by lhordspy: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is Qatar a Christian nation or are they making laws based on what is in the Bible

You asked me a question. And i asked you to check the Holy Bible for answers. It is right there. Same as the Holy Quran.

If you cant find it. Which is 104% impossible not to.

Then consult your common-sense, sir. These things are very simple to figure out by oneself

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by deebrownneymar: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Qatar must punish him

1 Like

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MoneySEASON: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
hkunle71:

Which case can you mention? I mean the one they did close door.... You are a fool for guessing if you don't have proof of what you are saying... Domestic idiot

Expecting me to insult you back?? I'm bigger than that.

Just drink chill water and rest your head man. You're really going through alot cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Alaefulu:
his case should be a lesson to others
Moronn..no fvcking lesson..they will be abundance of lgbtq flags in the field wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
you are a bastard for saying dat.
See pesin wey Dem go pay dowry on top am.
You don't deserve to live. Lesbian bastard.
See useless man wey suppose be somebody wife...you dont deserve to breathe...useless homophobic idiot cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Starzo: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
meobizy:
All this noise over a children’s game. It shows how infantile Nairalanders are. The most ignorant opinions I’ve come across here are penned by patrons of soccer threads.
Must you disgrace your family name everytime?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:
This dirty gay boy.
Fvck off my mentions idiat boy

Nah Seun I blame wey no introduce block button for nairaland.
You useless stupid stinking homophobe grin
You better allow a man to give you orgasm in your anus...to promote you from grass to grace. wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
monkey shut up. I don't know why God is reluctant in wiping you gays from Earth. Don't corrupt the young generations
Well get ready for the young generation to be corrupt...wall gecko you need to be terminated grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by hbk001(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are an idiot
Thanks. Have a nice day.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by hbk001(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
deepwater:

Be calm
He was released even before u read about him and made your comment on Nairaland.

Unbreakable indeed

Oh really!!? my bad, then.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Mercury12(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You useless stupid stinking homophobe grin
You better allow a man to give you orgasm in your anus...to promote you from grass to grace. wink

Amadiogha and sango fire your worm infested anus. Born throway abominable. Your likes should be nailed to a stake and light up.
Idiot smelling Pampers wearing homo boy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by MansoryMX(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
composite complex mugu grin

Emasculated Ode cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by BRATISLAVA: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
You host liberals, you want their money, you know what it means, then you expect them to sit still as if they're governed by ayatollahs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Daxray07(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
I just wonder why some people will just risk their lives for rubbish ideology. People wey get country say dem no want LGBTQ, why force yourself to advertise it? This is just the major reason I feel like those people are mentally unstable. I don't go around telling people I like women why would you go around forcing people to accept that you like your fellow gender? I just wish they will use this Ediat as a scapegoat to deter any other miscreant that's planning on exhibiting more stupidity.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by olatade(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is the first time media has promoted a pitch invader like he's a hero. Usually, the cameras don't even show pitch invaders and they call them clowns(and also, there was no strong promotion of the ozil pics and message that the fans had for the german team.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by aarinade79a: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
BrbBrb...
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

Amadiogha and sango fire your worm infested anus. Born throway abominable. Your likes should be nailed to a stake and light up.
Idiot smelling Pampers wearing homo boy
offpoint!!! grin grin grin
If i catch you,,, i will tie your hands and legs with chain..call gay boys to fvck the living day light out of your anus for days and cum inside of you.They pull out their dick covered with a thick paste consisting a mixture of your shit, semen and blood and put it in your mouth for you to lick it off which you will gladly do and ask for more...we will repeat this process till you see reason to love and embrace the sweetness of the dick wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Moymoy: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

At least they don't expose it like the westerners do cos they know its not normal .... if they wanna do their gay shit , they should do it behind closed doors and not force our children to accept it as normal...

Muslim countries have always been playing tournaments in Western countries , they have never forced their ideology on others ...but the westerners always try to do that on others...its absolutely wrong... WHEN IN ROME , ACT LIKE THE ROMANS ... na wetin white man talk ...but look at the nonsense these simps are doing

muslims have never attempted to force their ideology on western countries where they live? Shey you dey whine me ni?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
MansoryMX:

Emasculated Ode cheesy
Enervated mugu grin wink
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by SmartyPants(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

We know the meaning of those colours ...there are not just colours ...they dont want their people to get influenced.... countries like Russia North Korea China are also against it .... Wear ur rainbow in ur room...dont do those stuff publicly

Good! Now what we wre saying is that they should be allowed to wewr the rainbow bands while in the stadiums, which is the domain of the world cup.

So at that point its not disturbing Qatar in anyway. If they feel they don't want to be influenced, they can refuse to watch.

Balance.
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by CheapHomes1: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
he has been released though, Qatar can't execute with the entire world watching

No they can't. But they can withdraw his visa
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Mercury12(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
offpoint!!! grin grin grin
If i catch you,,, i will tie your hands and legs with chain..call gay boys to fvck the living day light out of your anus for days and cum inside of you.They pull out their dick covered with a thick paste consisting a mixture of your shit, semen and blood and put it in your mouth for you to lick it off which you will gladly do and ask for more...we will repeat this process till you see reason to love and embrace the sweetness of the dick wink
Continue in your mumu. One day u will be caught and thrown in jail for 14 year I bet u. Don't worry you will meet your gay people there. Idiot boy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shadysen:
kill the bastard
We will behead you...idiot cheesy
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Umbrateeth04: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:
I agree with him here.

Why can't you keep your liberal nonsense sexual deviation in your countries?!!!

I will never understand why Western nations suddenly think the whole world should bow to their silly ways of life.
Idiot..just like you are bowing to them by throwing away your local linguistics and emberacing their foreign linguistics grin
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
How much
Mpcoll001:
Okay
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by eguarojeona: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
A Qatari journalist blow hot on social media after an Australian pitch invader Marco Ferri, ran into the sadium during portugal win over uruguay on monday with a rainbow flag associated with the LGBT group. This is due to the fact that Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar

* Mohammed Al Kaabi on twitter threatened in a tweet which reads : ''You come to our country , you know what makes us angry and you do it.
https://twitter.com/Qatari/status/1597323062743293955?t=LC1I9IdB3I2hAPCc_0JNiQ&s=19

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/reactions-as-qatar-journalist-slams-pitch-invader-who-protested-with-rainbow-flag/fd8wf6h.amp
From a people who go to the west and start praying on roads and wearing burkars in public places.And want to supplant islamic culture in the west?Rest!
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Alaefulu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Moronn..no fvcking lesson..they will be abundance of lgbtq flags in the field wink
kafir, why don't you go their with your flag
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by unclejb2(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:
This LGBT group just messed with the wrong country.

Unfortunately for Marco ferri, the serial pitch invaders; he just pulled his last stunt. He will pray to God to take back the hand of time for him to undo his mistake.

He might have been trying it with others, but going to an extent in daring an Arab nation even after several loud and straightforward warnings, is extreme, overdo, and su!cidal. Even the west influence wont be able to save him now.

Modified: For People saying he was released. Ofcourse the government will want to be diplomatic to avoid unnecessary attention. But what about the citizens?

Anyone have freedom to break a sacred law. But your freedom after the action is what isnt guarantee.
the only thing they can do to him is to deport him ASAP. Nothing else
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Maysdevices(f): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked
ZUBY77:

You didn't have to use a different moniker to respond.

It must be difficult queueing behind a half dead demented criminal.

You will remain on Nairaland defending the ancestor long after the elections.

I am currently on MSC WORLD EUROPA CRUISE SHIP anchored in Doha currently paying $1,200 a night. Urchin.
If you need pics let me know. Maybe I may be able to show you the way.
I am sure you will quit your nairaland job
$1200 a night and you’re on nairaland.

I thought this place was where people come when data has expired and there is no way to renew.

Crazy.
shocked
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by darelar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mpcoll001:
Okay

How much for your cap?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mpcoll001:
Okay

Do you sell these caps?
Re: You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

You asked me a question. And i asked you to check the Holy Bible for answers. It is right there. Same as the Holy Quran.

If you cant find it. Which is 104% impossible not to.

Then consult your common-sense, sir. These things are very simple to figure out by oneself
Maybe you are confused as what a sacred law means. Thou shall not steal is in the Bible. Stealing is also forbidden in the Nigerian constitution. But both have very different roots for arriving at same conclusion.
You declared homosexuality laws in Qatar as sacred. Homosexuality laws in Qatar are based on Islamic precepts, while that of Nigeria are based on cultural precepts.
If you are not a believer in Islamic injunctions, I doubt you will identify their practices as sacred just as someone who doesn't believe in Christianity will not see the beliefs as sacred.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.