Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

10 Commandments Of Successful Internet Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Commandments Of Successful Internet Marketing (581 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Interview With A Nigerian Police Officer Who Is A Successful Internet Marketer. / 10 Qualities Of Successful Internet Work At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments Of Successful Internet Marketing by emailguru: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2011
Over the years, from my experience, I have discovered 10 commandments that any internet marketer who desires to must adhere to and they are:

1. You must be sincere and truthful

2. You must deliver on your words

3. You must deliver valuable info products far ahead of the amount paid by your clients

4. You must be on top of your business

5. You must keep learning new trends in your business

6. You must automate your online business

7. You should never mislead your clients

8. You must strive to build your own list

9. You must assert your authority in your niche

10. You must never give up

Here they are, 10 commandments of becoming a successful internet marketer. I see no reason why you can not be successful once you are armed with those.
Re: 10 Commandments Of Successful Internet Marketing by macroworld: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
Excellent Stuff ! Your No 10 is very Key.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? / Paypal Launches Facebook App. / Sanusi's Dream Becomes Reality As Islamic Bank Begins Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.