Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State (53282 Views)

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by NaijaCover(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Proudly abi?

What goes around comes around. Na so we go dey hear and receive yours. Ode!

MR BAD NEWS, is In the Building

Ever Ready, To Publish Terrible Bad News
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by TheChameleon: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Folawealth090:

Folawealth090 to his useless father:
God will punish you

God has already punished him... He got you as a son.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by fof1: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118770762:

Didn't You Read The Write Up On The Thread

You that Read it,Pls Was this Question Answered by the Story Teller? INCOMPETENT NEWS WRITERS.

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by ComeToJesus: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
okun07032601473:
You can still received or get a lot of wealth or success and breakthrough from any ways you are looking for blessing with no repercussions ..This work is tested and trusted Spiritual works..(The materials needed for the work is ..(((3days old baby horse))) (((3days old baby sheep))) and (((3days old baby pig))) That is all ..This work will make you rich without repercussions within some days .. This work is good for Businessman or Woman, Marketer, Yahoo boys, Contractors who want to win big contracts Call baba for more details SEEN IS BELIEVING

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by tydi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobicove:

So you mean a person driving a car that was made 15 years ago is rich?!

Until you learn that richness is all about convenience then I will begin to take you serious. Now the joke is on you. grin

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by NaijaCover(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
fof1:

You that Read it,Pls Was this Question Answered by the Story Teller? INCOMPETENT NEWS WRITERS.

Have You Eaten This Afternoon?
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nobleman80: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118770762:

Didn't You Read The Write Up On The Thread
it might be comfra matter.There is war going on now between AY and VK if you know what that means
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Amumaigwe: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Due to the way mechanic men dresses, it's difficult to differenciate between them from a madman

This is a pure assasination and not some IPOB or UGM sad

Police should arrest you to extract more useful information to solve this murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by blacksam01: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
they are three in that car...he isnt driving just him and some other guy at the back when the shooting at the started.....

the guy at the back with him opened, ran out even before car crashed sef ..the driver ran out also leaving the car to crash ,the driver guy escaped by the wiskers as bullets were continually shot at him...he ran into a compound around nd escaped...he himself was slow , confused nd decided to beat it after the crash ...then the assailants are close...they gave him a head shot at first attemp behind his back.....

that was how it happened....i strongly believe, its an unsettled issues, not kidnapping as its been told

5 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by christistruth01: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Another Sabotuer bites the dust

IPOB are just too wicked and destructive
today is not even Monday the IPOB
Sabbath day

Some Cars just seem to attract Cursed People
IPOB Terrorists no dey take eye see Lexus

May his family just take heart
May he RIP

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by ChukwuObe: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukar886:

You are insane, no be una assassin a woman leader in kaduna, u no get sense

And no be you assassinate the APC youth Leader in Enugu?, you no get anima sense not to talk of human sense
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by erai30(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
From the East to the West, from the North to the South all I see is vawulence
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Jman06(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
At this point, men of the underworld now target people with Lexus jeeps. I know upto five cases of snatched Lexus jeeps just between March and October this year. It's as though that car is a hot cake in the market now. I had to advise my big bros to park his own at home and start using the smaller car.

So, this could be a case of robbery gone wrong or perhaps a planned assassination.

RIP to the young man.

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Maysdevices(f): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheChameleon:
angry

Eyah. No wonder Lagos State is Heaven to them.

Who would want to live in the Toilet of a Shiithole?
Lagos state here? Heaven?

Lmao!

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by christistruth01: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jman06:
At this point, men of the underworld now target people with Lexus jeeps. I know upto five cases of snatched Lexus jeeps just between March and October this year. It's as though that car is a hot cake in the market now. I had to advise my big bros to park his own at home and start using the smaller car.

So, this could be a case of robbery gone wrong or perhaps a planned assassination.

RIP to the young man.

Lexus Cars attracts Cursed People

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by TheChameleon: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Maysdevices:
Lagos state here? Heaven?

Lmao!

If it's Hell why do they come in trailers to escape South East? LMFAO.

2 Likes

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Maysdevices(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheChameleon:

If it's Hell why do they come in trailers to escape South East? LMFAO.
LOL. Funny man.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by hammerT: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
UNTIL THEY REMOVE MILITARY FROM SE ZONE, THE MURDER CONTINUES.

LET US GET OUR FACTS STRAIGHT, UGM KILLS THE MILITARY.

NIGERIA ARMY KILLINGS UNARMED CIVILIANS, SO YOU ALREADY KNOW THOSE BEHIND THE MURDER OF THIS INNOCENT MAN.

NIGERIA ARMY WILL TARGET UNARMED CIVILIAN, JUST TO BLAME IPOB.

RIP!
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by pquaver(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Due to the way mechanic men dresses, it's difficult to differenciate between them from a madman

This is a pure assasination and not some IPOB or UGM sad

Which 1 is ever your Esn and ipob? The evil men do are now living with them.. God help us in igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by hammerT: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
pquaver:

Which 1 is ever your Esn and ipob? The evil men do are now living with them.. God help us in igbo land.

THE ONLY GOD THAT WILL HELP IGBO LAND IS TO INCREASE VIGILANTE AND SET UP VARIOUS LOCAL CHECK AND INTERCEPTION POINT.

THIS WAY, YOU CAN CATCH THEM, EVEN AS THEY TRY TO RUN.

THE TERRORIST IN UNIFORM.

EITHER ORGANISE YOURSELF OR THEY WILL KEEP KILLING YOU.

AND NO, UGM OR ESN FIGHT IS WITH MILITARY NOT NDIIGBO.

THE PEOPLE KILLING NDIIGBO ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT DO IT IN THE NORTH.

ORGANISE YOURSELF, SO THEY WILL NOT KILL AND GO.

IF THEY KILL, USE RADIO TO COMMUNICATE AND CATCH THEM.

NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH!
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by hammerT: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
THEY KNOW, AFTER FEB 2023, BIAFRA MIGHT EXIT, SO THEY WANT TO KILL ALL YOUR ABLE BODIED YOUNG MEN.

THEY KEEP KILLING AND HAVE DONE SO ALL YEAR ROUND.

MOBILISE YOURSELF AND FIGHT BACK.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Did he steal someone’s girlfriend? I don’t trust this type of fine boy.

To God, I don’t know him. He should have registered for BBNaija.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by sammirano: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ibos killing ibos. And this people will think they have sense. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by doggedfighter(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
blacksam01:
they are three in that car...he isnt driving just him and some other guy at the back when the shooting at the started.....

the guy at the back with him opened, ran out even before car crashed sef ..the driver ran out also leaving the car to crash ,the driver guy escaped by the wiskers as bullets were continually shot at him...he ran into a compound around nd escaped...he himself was slow , confused nd decided to beat it after the crash ...then the assailants are close...they gave him a head shot at first attemp behind his back.....

that was how it happened....i strongly believe, its an unsettled issues, not kidnapping as its been told

Sounds like he was the target.

Oh no, why didn't just try running like the others? cry
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by doggedfighter(f): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
hammerT:
THEY KNOW, AFTER FEB 2023, BIAFRA MIGHT EXIT, SO THEY WANT TO KILL ALL YOUR ABLE BODIED YOUNG MEN.

THEY KEEP KILLING AND HAVE DONE SO ALL YEAR ROUND.

MOBILISE YOURSELF AND FIGHT BACK.

Who's this instigator ?

Come and fight na

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by juman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
They wanted to steal his car.
They are thieves.
Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Jman06(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
christistruth01:

Lexus Cars attracts Cursed People
Abi o. The crave for that car among those hoodlums is something else

1 Like

Re: Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State by Nzubeolisa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
I still can't believe that you are gone senior man slami, you are one of nicest guy I ever know, there's no dull moment with you. The materials you gave me to saw for you is still with me, my heart bleeds cause we still have Alot of designs to make, rest well my super model, I pray you find peace �️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.