Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Buhari Is A Terrorist ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Terrorist ? (1270 Views)

Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by ov: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2011
Following the UN bombings in Abuja, several
leaders have expressed their disapproval of
the event. From ex heads of state to former
ministers to academicians and even militants
in the Niger Delta.

But what strikes me the most is the fact that
Buhari hasn't made any comment thus far. I
won't be surprised if he is involved in all these
after all, it was soon after he lost to the
incumbent that boko haram took a new turn
and started all these dastardly acts.

Yes, Buhari may have declared openly he
would not challenge the people's mandate and
electoral decision. Perhaps this may be his
own way of 'challenging' or protesting the fact
Nigerians did not vote for him. I cannot recall
Buhari openly condemning any activity of
these sect called boko haram - except of
course my memory is fading away or I am not
totally informed. HE DEFINITELY SHOULD BE
CONSIDERED A SUSPECT.

As for boko haram, for certain it/they is/are
heavily financed! They definitely will be using
bank accounts to sponsor their ill saken
activities or idealogies and philosophies. I
wonder why they can't track them down through this means.

In terms of safety, the security agencies had information that there was going to be an attempt to bomb somewhere in the FCT region since Monday and thus tightened security. Painfully the attempt became a reality- a successful one at that. This is simply complacency on the paths of our security agencies except ofcourse if the bombs were assembled in Abuja.

More importantly, I thought Boko haram was against education but now they are clamouring for the entrenchment of the sharia law into the Nigerian constitution. Please Nigeria belongs to ALL of us and not one stupid Islamic MINORITY sect from the north.

But again if this sect desires to be governed under the sharia laws, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is killing people in the name of illiteracy or/and sharia. We should simply give them their own country where they can bomb themselves under their own sovereignty. Let's see how they will survive.

I am therefore forced to agree with the ousted Libyan president Ghaddafi when he said Nigeria needed to split up along geopolitical lines or religious lines.thus tightened security. Painfully the attempt became a reality- a successful one at that. This is simply complacency on the paths of our security agencies except ofcourse if the bombs were assembled in Abuja.

More importantly, I thought Boko haram was against education but now they are clamouring for the entrenchment of the sharia law into the Nigerian constitution. Please Nigeria belongs to ALL of us and not one stupid Islamic MINORITY sect from the north.

But again if this sect desires to be governed under the sharia laws, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is killing people in the name of illiteracy or/and sharia. We should simply give them their own country where they can bomb themselves under their own sovereignty. Let's see how they will survive.

I am therefore forced to agree with the ousted Libyan president Ghaddafi when he said Nigeria needed to split up along geopolitical lines or religious lines.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Jakumo(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2011
The wave of terror now sweeping the north of Nigeria is in fact the handiwork of genocide instigator Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, and until that lunatic is caged, or better still liquidated in a permanent manner, there will be no letup in the bloodshed.

Hell hath no fury as Ayatollah Buhari on a losing streak. He promised violence if the Nigerian electorate rejected his bloodthirsty fundamentalist rhetoric, and violence he indeed delivered when he LOST for the 7th time. One can only hope and pray that the Nigerian government OR the "silent arm" of the West, puts that sick and desperate murderer where the sun never shines.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by naijaking1: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2011
Yes, o. I have also wondered why OBJ is the only former head state to openly condemn these bombings. I have not heard from Buahri, IBB, etc.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Rhino5dm: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2011
@ OP
If Buhari is terrorist then whats stopping GEJ from arresting him? Once and for all, i think somebody should be arrested no matter how highly palced he/she is in the society.
Dont tell me our government is incapable of making a frantical effort to protect the lives of her populace.

* Notice how they left IBB and Dokpesi free even after the SSS's have a proving evidence of their complicity in the last year's bombings. Instead, they rewarded Raymond Dokpesi with media manager of their campaign train. You cant play plotics with national security and think everything will be ok. This is utter pathetic.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2011
GEJ,arrest the baggar and notin will happen!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2011
as expected, the incompetent team gej does what they do best, seek to use calamities to molest their olodo's political opponents

smh

bunch of animals
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2011
The fact that Buhari won the last elections cannot be denied.I predicted the escalation of Boko Haram as far back as during Yar'Adua.

Most extreme religious groups like Christianity and Islam grew as a result of persecution of the members.It strengthens their spirit and belief in their founder.Al-Qaeda for example will never die but will grow because of the way the US handled the issue.

If Yusuf was arrested and talked into accepting Islam and discontinuing his sect,this problem would not have escalated.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2011
oyb:

as expected, the incompetent team gej does what they do best, seek to use calamities to molest their olodo's political opponents

smh

bunch of animals

@ OYB u deserve a Nobel for that your signature grin grin grin

@poster why dont respect ye papa and leave Buhari alone angry angry angry

If you are hunting for who to lay the blame of your mistake in 2011 vote why dont u go lay it on ya father who fail to train u to discern your left from your right! Stupi-d  ignoramic goat!

Buhari is now the Commander-in-chief whose duty it is to provide adequate security for Nigerians! Olodo! Dont compel me to insult you cause i hate insulting anybody.

You voted for FRESH AIR! why dont you quietly accept your purchase and shut the fvck up!

Rhino.5dm:

@ OP
If Buhari is terrorist then whats stopping GEJ from arresting him? Once and for all, i think somebody should be arrested no matter how highly palced he/she is in the society.
Dont tell me our government is incapable of making a frantical effort to protect the lives of her populace.

* Notice how they left IBB and Dokpesi free even after the SSS's have a proving evidence of their complicity in the last year's bombings. Instead, they rewarded Raymond Dokpesi with media manager of their campaign train. You cant play plotics with national security and think everything will be ok. This is utter pathetic.

@Rhino - Are you now insinuating that Buhari is a terrorist?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
If solid people like you should loose their highly developed sense of reasoning, then we as a nation is truly in deep shi-t! Please keep away from Odunnu it seems she is an agent sent to reformat your thinking faculty!  cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2011
Don't be silly.

All the terrorist activity in Nigeria is orchestrated by the Great SATAN AMERICA !!!!!!

Buhari is an innocent MAN.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by naijaking1: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
It looks like islam is the great SATAN, not America.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Rhino5dm: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2011
@ greateros

I said "IF" Buhari is terrorist why is he FREE? Thesame goes to my father or however related you are to me. There is no justification to allow any person free if proving to have commited crime or aided any criminal acts.

*Odunnu is my sweet heart and i can boldly shout this at the market square, even with our political mis-alignment and differences, she's HOT! tongue

o gbono feli feli grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

@ greateros

I said "IF" Buhari is terrorist why is he FREE? Thesame goes to my father or however related you are to me. There is no justification to allow any person free if proving to have commited crime or aided any criminal acts.

*Odunnu is my sweet heart and i can boldly shout this at the market square, even with our political mis-alignment and differences, she's HOT! tongue

o gbono feli feli grin

yeye guy grin grin grin make beef catch u! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by ov: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2011
Greateros, it is obvious you have an extremely low level of serotonin if not how else could one explain your silly comments in this forum.

If you went through the topic (read the topic thoroughly) you will be able to make useful, intelligent observations and additions rather than this your non intelligent, silly, unscrupulous and somewhat idiotic and myopic comment.

Your comments are similar to that of a 4 months old white nosed monkey (Monkey behind a keyboard).

I dont blame you for trying to insult my father either, after all your father is not aware you are exhibiting your random acts of stupidity in the public via this great forum. Or perhaps you inherited this silly acts from him? Like father like son idiots!

I will just bring your attention to the following
(1) Voting for GEJ in 2011 was not a mistake! HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE BEST OPTION NIGERIA HAD AT THE TIME.
(2) No one has called Buhari a terrorist. I have simply suggested he could be a SUSPECT! Hence the question mark at the end of the topic of this thread!

My advise to you greateros is you stay off the drugs, alcohol and this forum. It is meant for intelligent people. I swear the drugs will do u no good as we can all see already.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2011
ov:

Greateros, it is obvious you have an extremely low level of serotonin if not how else could one explain your silly comments in this forum.

If you went through the topic (read the topic thoroughly) you will be able to make useful, intelligent observations and additions rather than this your non intelligent, silly, unscrupulous and somewhat idiotic and myopic comment.

Your comments are similar to that of a 4 months old white nosed monkey (Monkey behind a keyboard).

I dont blame you for trying to insult my father either, after all your father is not aware you are exhibiting your random acts of stupidity in the public via this great forum. Or perhaps you inherited this silly acts from him? Like father like son idiots!

I will just bring your attention to the following
(1) Voting for GEJ in 2011 was not a mistake! HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE BEST OPTION NIGERIA HAD AT THE TIME.
(2) No one has called Buhari a terrorist. I have simply suggested he could be a SUSPECT! Hence the question mark at the end of the topic of this thread!

My advise to you greateros is you stay off the drugs, alcohol and this forum. It is meant for intelligent people. I swear the drugs will do u no good as we can all see already.

Whateva happened to other brilliant candidates that couldn't make it cause they are not PDP!

That shows how intelligent you are! Outcome of squandering your school fees on drugs and pvssy! Mpama!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Johndoe100(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2011
Na today you know say the man na terrorist?
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
Has anybody seen President Jonathan speaking directly on this occurrence within 24 hours? Obama and Ban Ki Moon had already spoken on it within 6 hours. Please do not give me that rubbish of him releasing press statements. Going by the OP's logic we can also ask: Is GEJ a terrorist? Why does he keep silent when other people have come-out to speak for themselves and not through proxies?
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Johndoe100(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
maclatunji:

Has anybody seen President Jonathan speaking directly on this occurrence within 24 hours? Obama and Ban Ki Moon had already spoken on it within 6 hours. Please do not give me that rubbish of him releasing press statements. Going by the OP's logic we can also ask: Is GEJ a terrorist? Why does he keep silent when other people have come-out to speak for themselves and not through proxies?

You do realize that you have become tiresome? The worst thing an insignificant ant such as yourself can become is boring. Please just STFU.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by solomon229: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
ov:

Following the UN bombings in Abuja, several
leaders have expressed their disapproval of
the event. From ex heads of state to former
ministers to academicians and even militants
in the Niger Delta.

But what strikes me the most is the fact that
Buhari hasn't made any comment thus far. I
won't be surprised if he is involved in all these
after all, it was soon after he lost to the
incumbent that boko haram took a new turn
and started all these dastardly acts.

Yes, Buhari may have declared openly he
would not challenge the people's mandate and
electoral decision. Perhaps this may be his
own way of 'challenging' or protesting the fact
Nigerians did not vote for him. I cannot recall
Buhari openly condemning any activity of
these sect called boko haram - except of
course my memory is fading away or I am not
totally informed. HE DEFINITELY SHOULD BE
CONSIDERED A SUSPECT.

As for boko haram, for certain it/they is/are
heavily financed! They definitely will be using
bank accounts to sponsor their ill saken
activities or idealogies and philosophies. I
wonder why they can't track them down through this means.

In terms of safety, the security agencies had information that there was going to be an attempt to bomb somewhere in the FCT region since Monday and thus tightened security. Painfully the attempt became a reality- a successful one at that. This is simply complacency on the paths of our security agencies except ofcourse if the bombs were assembled in Abuja.

More importantly, I thought Boko haram was against education but now they are clamouring for the entrenchment of the sharia law into the Nigerian constitution. Please Nigeria belongs to ALL of us and not one silly Islamic MINORITY sect from the north.

I am therefore forced to agree with the ousted Libyan president Ghaddafi when he said Nigeria needed to split up  along geopolitical lines or religious lines.thus tightened security. Painfully the attempt became a reality- a successful one at that. This is simply complacency on the paths of our security agencies except ofcourse if the bombs were assembled in Abuja.

More importantly, I thought Boko haram was against education but now they are clamouring for the entrenchment of the sharia law into the Nigerian constitution. Please Nigeria belongs to ALL of us and not one silly Islamic MINORITY sect from the north.

I am therefore forced to agree with the ousted Libyan president Ghaddafi when he said Nigeria needed to split up  along geopolitical lines or religious lines.

People like you always look for another scape-goat to blame for your failings. All GEJ backers knew he has no track record of achievements or attempted efforts at changing negative situations into good ones but you all, because of religion and ethnic sentiments installed him as your C in C.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110410035635
http://www.ascology.com/news/local-news/15187-Buhari-condemns-Abuja-bomb-blast.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201104190684.html

You are faced, on daily basis, with GEJ (like most of his predecessors) sowing seeds of damaging consequences now manifesting now and you still looking for an innocent man to pin GEJ inefficiencies on.

I remember GEJ/PDP threathened to arrest Buhari as his campaigns b/4 elections were becoming intimidating; I think GEJ should have been more than happy to finally arrest and prosecute him since 'he is the terroridt behind all the attacks'.

Let me refresh your memory. Scores of innocent lives were lost on 2010 independence day and GEJ came on air and told us IBB/Dokpesi were responsible. Even showing us text messages on NTA news. Have you asked yourself what efforts has GEj made to purnish his 'known' offenders and make sure this doesnt happen again.

Let me borrow from the 'great' one. "You should put culpability where culpability belongs" GEJ has been constitutionally empowered and he swore to protect lives and properties including punishing all  criminals (including IBB, OBJ, Buhari, Ciroma, etc if found guilty of crimes).

When Americans are loosing jobs they blame/query/look-up to Obama to answer questions which he does, and still doing till tomorrow. They dont care they were brought into this situation by the Republicans in d forst place. When UK went on flame Boris , Cameron and Tottenham MP were all on the streets, taking punches and jeers. Many arrested culprits including children of Millionaires have been apprehended and facing justice now.

U voted for Jonathan and its time you lots start asking him what he does with his time everyday as a President.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by maclatunji: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
Johndoe100:

You do realize that you have become tiresome? The worst thing an insignificant ant such as yourself can become is boring. Please just STFU.

Weaker minds result to insults in the face of superior logic-QED
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by ov: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
Greateros will just keep shut and try and assimilate what we intellectuals are trying to discuss?

For you i to ask "what happened to OTHER BRILLIANT candidates, ," it insinuates that you agree that GEJ was one of the brilliant candidates! That is the logic or the English interpretation of what you asked. So since we eventually voted him (GEJ), he was one of the brilliant candidates and in my opinion the best at the time.

Well if there other "brilliant" candidates that did not win the elections, perhaps there did not do their homework well. Afterall this is the most free election Nigeria has ever conducted as agreed nationally and internationally by a general consensus. Perhaps MKO's election may be the only exception to this. But again this is not a subject of discussion here.

So try not to derail us and focus on the topic which is in literal terms "is Buhari a terrorist?"

If you however want to take us back by debating if GEJ was the right person to vote for or not; or if they were other brilliant candidates, then feel free to open another thread where you can once again show your stupidity, unintelligence and myopicness. Silly boy
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by kasiem(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
Abagworo:

The fact that Buhari won the last elections cannot be denied.I predicted the escalation of Boko Haram as far back as during Yar'Adua.

Most extreme religious groups like Christianity and Islam grew as a result of persecution of the members.It strengthens their spirit and belief in their founder.Al-Qaeda for example will never die but will grow because of the way the US handled the issue.

If Yusuf was arrested and talked into accepting Islam and discontinuing his sect,this problem would not have escalated.
hey u man, why do u like living on lies? U came here and said that ikonne was the best guber candidate in abia, u said that ariaria is bigger than onitsha main market, u said that no life was lost in the post-election violence, u said that aba is well planned. Today, u are shamelessly saying that buhari won this election. Can u give us a breakdown of how buhari won this election? I wonder the kind of rumor monger that u'll be in real life.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
Check out archive news stories during Buhari's time as Head of State:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.96.html
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Rhino5dm: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
[size=18pt]Buhari Condemns Attack On UN Building in Nigeria[/size]

Former Head of State and Presidential Candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari has condemned Friday bomb attacks at the United Nations building in Abuja in which many lives were lost and several others wounded.

He described the horrendous attack as heart rending devastation and a great challenge to the emotion. Gen Buhari sends condolences to the United Nations, the mourning people of Nigeria and the grief-stricken families who have lost beloved ones in this unfortunate incident: "It is my prayer that the Almighty will comfort all the bereaved and bring speedy recovery to all the wounded" he said.

Gen Buhari however frowned at the lazy official response that has accompanied serial challenges to security in the country.
"There has yet to be any coordinated response by the security forces in the country. It is unprofessional and incompetent for our security agencies to surrender to this omnibus Boko Haram as the only clue to every security challenge."
He said such portends serious danger to the country: "What that means that even foreign interest can enter Nigeria today and wreck havoc and issue a statement in the name of Boko Haram and we will bury our dead and life continues".
He called on those in charge of the country to seriously address all the social problems confronting the country and show focused leadership which is lacking at the moment.
‘Yinka Odumakin.
Spokesman for General Muhammadu Buhari.
http://chidioparareports..com/2011/08/news-release-buhari-condemns-attack-on.html
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by seanet02: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
[size=25pt]Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan AKA Odechukwu is a Clueless and weak President[/size]
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
News from Buhari's time as Military ruler:

02 March 1984 – ITN NEWS
[size=18pt]GENERAL BUHARI VISITS YOLA AFTER QUENCHING RELIGIOUS RIOTING THAT LEFT DOZENS DEAD.[/size]

Nigeria's military ruler, Major-General Mohamed Buhari, visited the northeastern Nigerian city of Yola - in Gongola state - February 29 to assess the extent of damage caused by violent communal rioting two days earlier.

The known death toll from the religious disturbances is nearly 140, with at least another 60 persons injured, some critically. Gongola's acting state governor, Colonel Cyril Iweze, blamed the turmoil on fanatical followers of Moslem fundamentalist Muhammadu Marwa Maitatsine's religious sect. Marwa himself was killed in vicious rioting three years ago, when an estimated 4,000 people died.

In disturbances on February 27, the army was eventually called in to quell resistance from thousands of religious fanatics, at least 715 of whom were arrested by security forces.

General Buhari visited the Yola Specialist Hospital during his one-day tour of the gutted city, and also met with the Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Mustapha Aliyu, to discuss the situation.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
kasiem:

hey u man, why do u like living on lies? U came here and said that ikonne was the best guber candidate in abia, u said that ariaria is bigger than onitsha main market, u said that no life was lost in the post-election violence, u said that aba is well planned. Today, u are shamelessly saying that buhari won this election. Can u give us a breakdown of how buhari won this election? I wonder the kind of rumor monger that u'll be in real life.

Everything you wrote I said them and stand by them.Ikonne is a million times better than TA Orji,Ariaria is bigger than main market,Aba is a well planned city.I never said no life was lost.I rather said(get reference from El-Rufai) that the deaths were the work of a PDP politician which was aimed at discrediting the earlier protests.The lives were lost in a protest organized later to discredit the original.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist ? by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
Is this the excuse Odechukwu reetardeen supporters have resorted to?

Like I always said, I dont knoiw who is dumber Odechukwu or his supporters

(1) (Reply)

Gej:100 Days In Office,100 Areas Of Failure. / Oil Subsidy for dummies / Where Did Ibb Worship During The Sallah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.