Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) (46775 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Holiness2100: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJe7FeDVS1g
LED BY THE DEVIL: Walmart mass shooter Andre Bing claimed in a suicide note that he was 'led by Satan' to murder six of his colleagues

The Walmart worker who shot and killed six co-workers in Virginia left behind a "death note" on his phone that asked for an apology for what he was about to do while alleging that he was harrassed by "idiots with low intelligence and a lack of wisdom".

He said that he was led by the Satan. The note was redacted slightly to eliminate names of specific people he mentioned.

Sorry everyone but I did not plan this I promise things just fell in place like I was led by the Satan,” Andre Bing wrote on a note that was left on his phone, Chesapeake Police said Friday.

Police also said the gun, a 9 mm handgun, was legally purchased on the morning of the shooting and that Bing had no criminal record.

He wrote, “My only wish would have been to start over from scratch and that my parents would have paid closer attention to my social deficit.” Bing died at the scene reportedly by a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Bing's colleagues who survived the shooting told media-persons that he was difficult and known for being hostile with employees. One survivor said Bing seemed to target people and fired at some victims after they were already hit.

“The way he was acting — he was going hunting," Jessica Wilczewski told The Associated Press on Thursday. "The way he was looking at people’s faces and the way he did what he did, he was picking people out.”

She said she observed him shoot at people who were already on the ground.

“What I do know is that he made sure who he wanted dead, was dead,” she said. “He went back and shot dead bodies that were already dead. To make sure.”

https://www.wionews.com/world/i-was-led-by-the-satan-death-note-of-virginias-walmart-shooter-537516/amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by lhordspy: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lot of mentally unstable people walking around in the US.

While its government is war-mongering around. Pokenosing into affairs of different country's security issues. Issuing security threat here and there. Trying to force gay ideology on other nations.

A place where you can get shot by a random unstable person, just because he cant find butter to eat his bread.

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
So many people today all over the world? Including in Nigeria are in similar situation Knowingly or unknowingly.

The devil and his demons are walking to and fro 247 , looking for any available body to enter and do their bidding.

It is not by grammar , muscle or saying it cannot be me!

Listen! In the wierd and evil days, the only way not to be used as a tool of the devil is to Conciously and Seriously Armor up in JESUS Christ by putting on the Whole armor of GOD.

These Days are evil. The devil is in a haste to kill, Steal and Destroy as many as he can. Any person without a concious and serious relationship with JESUS Christ is an available body .

Armor up!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by descarado: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
He is the type they call visionary killer.

5 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Thortp(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
The same Satan will accompany you to Hell
Is God not wonderful?

25 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
To hell with him then undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thortp:
The same Satan will accompany you to jail.
Is God not wonderful?

You mean accompany his dead body to jail tongue

You never read the news tongue

3 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by afribookorg(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Satan: bro,i don't even know you

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by bestman09(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2022

Satan have suffered!

By the way, is he a religious bigot? an is...la..mis.?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Keepamsafe: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na wa
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by gassbee: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dem need to slap some sense into your head
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Arrest warrant issued for satan......

[img]https://giffiles./217/217554.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by MufasaLion: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Imagine lying against the innocent Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Brendaniel: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by othermen: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
May God direct us from those led by satan, or May God help us to deliver them, either to a psychiatrist or a priest.

1 Like

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by whytediamond(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Same thing that idiot who stole bundle of money at the bank will say when he meets his waterloo......They always put the blame on someone.

6 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
You will be led to the hangman’s by satan. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Holiness2100:
LED BY THE DEVIL: Walmart mass shooter Andre Bing claimed in a suicide note that he was 'led by Satan' to murder six of his colleagues

The Walmart worker who shot and killed six co-workers in Virginia left behind a "death note" on his phone that asked for an apology for what he was about to do while alleging that he was harrassed by "idiots with low intelligence and a lack of wisdom".

“ He said that he was led by the Satan. The note was redacted slightly to eliminate names of specific people he mentioned.

Sorry everyone but I did not plan this I promise things just fell in place like I was led by the Satan,” Andre Bing wrote on a note that was left on his phone, Chesapeake Police said Friday.
If you check well, e fit be say na video games im dey play be the Satan. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by obedience4(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

While its government is war-mongering around. Pokenosing into affairs of different country's security issues. Issuing security threat here and there. Trying to force gay ideology on other nations.

A place where you can get shot by a random unstable person, just because he cant find butter to eat his bread.

Ain't you unstable for supporting a man like tinubu to be president of Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by naturefellow(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

...TF

2 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by bigdammyj: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
bestman09:

Satan have suffered!
By the way, is he a religious bigot? an is...la..mis.?
undecided

Islamists will tell you they were sent by Allah to do his bidding..

They don't beat around the bush..

if he said its Satan's fault... i think he's a Christian

7 Likes

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Passionate888: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
I blame Eve
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
She said she observed him shoot at people who were already on the ground.

“What I do know is that he made sure who he wanted dead, was dead,” she said. “He went back and shot dead bodies that were already dead. To make sure.”

Premeditated

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many people today all over the world? Including in Nigeria are in similar situation Knowingly or unknowingly.

The devil and his demons are walking to and fro 247 , looking for any available body to enter and do their bidding.

It is not by grammar , muscle or saying it cannot be me!

Listen! In the wierd and evil days, the only way not to be used as a tool of the devil is to Conciously and Seriously Armor up in JESUS Christ by putting on the Whole armor of GOD.

These Days are evil. The devil is in a haste to kill, Steal and Destroy as many as he can. Any person without a concious and serious relationship with JESUS Christ is an available body .

Armor up!
Gbamsulotely, end of thread grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by peacettw: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
And that's ok... As long as you don't mind the law extracting him out of you in prison
Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by Johel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
And you sef follow. You get mind o.

1 Like

Re: Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, end of thread grin
Copy Copy

4 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video) / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.