Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147077 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
Ha! What is happening on this forum. This is just a replica of the state of our minds . No unity. Nigeria cant be one. Impossible. Even if nigeria breaks apart, there is still internal tribalism among the tribal people.too bad
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by tit(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
the yorubas can get what they want a bit easier,
if they support a 6th state in the SE.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 2mch(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
tit:

the yorubas can get what they want a bit easier,
if they support a 6th state in the SE.

Why? All they have to do is mobilize and make GEG's tenure a living hell. The other major group Hausa/ Fulani are willing to be a part of that partnership. So they can destroy Nigeria all by themselves. Yoruba's took GEJ where he is and can crush it too. Make no mistake about it. We hold the cards not SE, SS or GEJ. Know your chess.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by WilWily: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
2mch:

Why? All they have to do is mobilize and make GEG's tenure a living hell. The other major group Hausa/ Fulani are willing to be a part of that partnership. So they can destroy Nigeria all by themselves. Yoruba's took GEJ where he is and can crush it too. Make no mistake about it. We hold the cards not SE, SS or GEJ. Know your chess.
Are u talking of mighty Yorubas that will crush and are ready to give Jonathan living hell hahahaaaaaa, Yorubas should try it and see if Seme Board will not be fill with Yorubas fleeing to Exile. Silly people.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 2mch(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
WilWily:

Are u talking of mighty Yorubas that will crush and are ready to give Jonathan living hell hahahaaaaaa, Yorubas should try it and see if Seme Board will not be fill with Yorubas fleeing to Exile. Silly people.

What have your people ever done in terms of action? See this wily wily the ghost talking tough. Go back into the empty space you came from. Like OOni said all Yoruba's need to do is speak with one voice so your type can go back where it came from and we can have justice and equity in Nigeria instead of living on sentiments and rewarding electoral corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by WilWily: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
2mch:

What have your people ever done in terms of action? See this wily wily the ghost talking tough. Go back into the empty space you came from. Like OOni said all Yoruba's need to do is speak with one voice so your type can go back where it came from and we can have justice and equity in Nigeria instead of living on sentiments and rewarding electoral corruption.
If you are listening to people like Oni you have problem with your brain, was it not thesame Oni and Yoruba Elders that Sold Abiola for 200million Naira.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 2mch(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
WilWily:

If you are listening to people like Oni you have problem with your brain, was it not thesame Oni and Yoruba Elders that Sold Abiola for 200million Naira.

If i listen to people like you then i rather be brain dead. In case you have not realized, the Abubakar camp have come out to categorically state that Yoruba elders did not take money on Abiola. So you have failed there. Also, in life you will learn discernment and the ability to discern the truth. Yoruba's need to mobilize and speak with one voice so that we can only ever hear echoes from far away from people like you. If they are going to fight for their interest at the state level by voting ACN, then they should mobilize in their interest on a national level. Although these YCE elders are political jobbers known as big associates of PDP. I will not be surprised if all this show was organized by Jona and his mumu handlers who have been misleading him. In a ploy to show some kind of relationship with the SW post the Salami tragedy.

Abdulsalami camp opens up… How Abiola died

From AKIN ALOFETEKUN, Minna

Sunday, August 28, 2011
After weeks of keeping quiet, in the face of series of allegations by Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the erstwhile chief security officer to the late General Sani Abacha, over the death of Chief M. K. O. Abiola and the killing of his wife, Kudirat Abiola, reactions have finally come from the camp of the former head of state, General Abdulsalami Abubakar.

advertisement

Speaking on his behalf, in Minna, Niger State capital, Alhaji Shuaibu Badeggi, one-time director-general, publicity under the administration of Governor Abdulkhadir Kure of Niger State and spokesman of the former head of state, described Al-Mustapha’s testimony in court as tales by moonlight.

To Badeggi, Al-Mustapha is either mentally deranged or a perpetual liar, who believes that such lies, if told persistently, would hoodwink the gullible and confuse the judge.

He also gave a graphic account of how Abiola died, submitting that neither the United States government nor General Abubakar had hand in his death. He also threw a bombshell on the alleged coup in which former Chief of General Staff, General Oladipo Diya in the Abacha government was convicted.

[size=18pt]“As far as I am concerned, Diya did not organise any coup. Abacha and Al-Mustapha themselves did, in order to eliminate those he (Abacha) felt could antagonise his ambition to transmute into life president following his adoption by the five leprous parties,” he said.

He absolved Chiefs Abraham Adesanya and Bola Ige of any wrong doing, describing them as “too above board to receive bribe.” He charged Al-Mustapha: “Defend yourself against the allegations that you sent Jabilla Rogers to kill Kudirat Abiola and stop the rigmarole.”[/size]

Looking at the Nigerian judiciary critically, what is you assessment?

I believe in the capacity of the Nigerian judiciary to right the wrongs and also in the Nigerian constitution, as a tool that upholds the fundamental human rights of individual citizen. I equally believe that criminal justice in Nigeria may not be that perfect, when compared with what obtains in Europe and America, but our judges are trying their best under difficult conditions.

Recently, Major Al-Mustapha opened his defence, where he made several allegations over Chief MKO Abiola’s death and others. What’s your take on this?

These are nothing but tales by moonlight to divert the attention of gullible people to the fundamental case of the dastardly murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola. The diversion can’t help him and can’t set him free. He should know that the ascension of General Abubakar to power was a kind of rendezvous with fate, in the sense that by all imagination, the General cannot be counted among the people that aided and abetted the annulment of the June 12, 1993 election. Secondly, he was not a hustler for power. He never involved himself in any coup, real or fathom. When Abacha died, his second-in-command, Diya, was in prison over a coup that was organised by Abacha and Al-Mustapha themselves to eliminate those he felt could antagonise his ambition to transmute into life president, following his adoption by the five leprous parties.

Abubakar was never perceived as enemy to Abacha, so his coming to power was ordained by God and not through any premeditation or ambition.

Al-Mustapha made allegations about Abiola’s death, to the effect that he was killed…

At the Oputa panel, we heard Al-Mustapha saying Abiola was beaten to death. Today, he is telling the world Abubakar murdered the man. What I know is that this guy is either mentally deranged or he is an officer trained in the art of lying. Abiola could have died of stress occasioned by frustration. First, look at the calibre of people that came to advise him to jettison his mandate. The like of Kofi Annan, Emeka Anyaoku, Susan Rice and Thomas Pickering advising him to drop his mandate could be frustrating for somebody who had suffered so much in the hands of Abacha. He was treated like a common criminal for four years only to come and be advised to just go home. It was more than enough to cause cardiac arrest and death.

Imaging Al-Mustapha saying Adesanya and Bola Ige collected bribe to kill June 12. That is a pathological lie as far as I am concerned. These men were too above board to collect bribe. Look at somebody, like Adesanya, only providence saved him from the Abacha killer gang. The allegations beat my imagination and that is why I say he has mental problem, thinking that if he implicates people, he could be granted state pardon.

A criminal like that would have been beheaded in a sharia state, like Saudi Arabia; even in Europe he would have been jailed long ago, rather than allow him to abuse court processes of seeking adjournments on flimsy excuses. They should have jailed him. Thank God the like of Dr. Ore Falomo are still alive. International pathologists conducted post- mortem examinations on the deceased politician. The same thing for Susan Rice and Thomas Pickering. These people can still be contacted, so that they can tell the world what they know about Abiola’s death.

What do you know about Abiola’s death?

What I know is that America has no reason to want to kill Abiola. What would (Bill) Clinton gain by Abiola’s death. Susan Rice does not work for CIA and Nigeria is not Cuba or any Latin American country, like Brazil, Chile or Argentina. Abiola was not murdered. The advice from the eminent persons could have shocked and frustrated him and caused him stroke and eventually, death. Al-Mustapha should defend himself against the allegation that he sent Jabilla Rogers to kill Kudirat Abiola. He should leave General Abubakar out of this. He should prove his innocence and stop creating diversion and legal confusion that will not save him

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/28/508.html

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by htajz: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
stuuuuupid yorubas , after collecting 50 kobo before election to be marginalised they want to come back. anyway GEJ should have given them wh\t they really came for(money) so they can shut up, these yorubas hate themselves soo much even more then they hate other groups, imagine after 8 years of obasanjo yoruba land is competing with the north for position of the most backward region in nigeria .
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chino11(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
KDULAR:

Yoruba elders ,well nice try on their part. Let them do what they deem suitable and fit for the situation but me i don't and will never believe Yorubas are marginalised.
@ chino wetin wetin, I hardly resort to abuse or debasing any human being, however, I doubt if you are a man or have any semblance in your soul to a man , as you are of no difference to a Boko haram member and the middle east terrorist.  I believed you 've been so 4cked up by a Yoruba man that your response on threads on NL  depicts a cursed human being and you are having the same hatred  for Yorubas just like adolf hitler had for Jews. The end of which is obvious. You are undeserving to be a Nigerian and we don't want people like around. You are of no good but evil and hatred and you shall reap  in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.
Anyway, may whatever you worship as God heal you , your soul and spirit for you to progress . As you are going in life, woe betides you if you use anything tied to Yoruba land including stepping on the soil even if it is in your relatives House (God bless them). You stinking unrepentant ethnic bigots

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chino11(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
htajz:

stuuuuupid yorubas , after collecting 50 kobo before election to be marginalised they want to come back. anyway GEJ should have given them wh\t they really came for(money) so they can shut up, these yorubas hate themselves soo much even more then they hate other groups, imagine after 8 years of obasanjo yoruba land is competing with the north for position of the most backward region in nigeria .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My brother this is horrible, wanting their cake back after eating it. Are they not really cursed people? Yorooba land remains the most backward in Nigeria, the north is even far better than them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OkparaIgbo: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
Wait didnt a Yoruba man rule Nigeria for 8yrs, This dudes are cursed to be frank how dare them say GEJ is marginalizing them, what did their brother i mean the baboon faced man undecided undecided do for them during the 8yrs.
I have never seen a stupid tribe like the Yorubas, mehn must suck to be that foolish cry cry cry
Keep crying fools, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Princek12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
Everyone who is talking about the Yorubas who went to complain to Jonathan should shut up. Everyone has the freedom to lobby for his or her own cause, which is what democracy stands for.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Princek12(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

Wait didnt a Yoruba man rule Nigeria for 8yrs, This dudes are cursed to be frank how dare them say GEJ is marginalizing them, what did their brother i mean the baboon faced man undecided undecided do for them during the 8yrs.
I have never seen a silly tribe like the Yorubas, mehn must suck to be that foolish cry cry cry
Keep crying fools, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So because a Yoruba man supposedly did nothing for Yorubas for eight years, the elders should not speak out on behalf of Yorubas if they feel that they are being marginalized? What happened to the democratic process? Doesn't every organization or entity have a right to petition the government to redress certain pressing issues?

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by agog: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
Whether SW is marginalised or seem to, d truth is that d zone is d fastest growing state in all aspect today in Nigeria. Detractors go to hell grin

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by HighChief4(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^You must be joking rite
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chino11(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
Oshun, ekiti, ondo, ogun, oyo, all na fastest growing states. FYI: These above are some of the poorest states in Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Orblonde: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
Give props to the Yorubas, politically. They have a powerful opposition and are still able to turn that around to leverage themselves, putting heat on the president to gain favours. The Yorubas gave little to support GJ and will still get a lot back in return, eventually, "don't hate the player, hate the game", Igbos are you watching? The Igbo rulers made the biggest sacrifice and did not even negotiate for anything in return. Ndi Igbo!!!! Dump your rulers!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by tunjex(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2011
U PEOPLE ARE USELESS YOU AND UR FOOLISH MAN CALL GOODLUCK WEY DEY FEAR HAUSA PEOPLE NOT TO IMPEACH HIM, ACTING WITHOUT CHECKING THE CONSTITUTION , IGBO PEOPLE FORMERLY KNOWN AS MONKEY, WHO DASH THEM BANANA shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kizilala: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
High_Chief:

Jonathan should have requested for another SW leader to be sacrificed/sold before he could listen to them. These oily a[i]s[/i]s elders must be confused

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kizilala: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
tunjex:

U PEOPLE ARE USELESS YOU AND your FOOLISH MAN CALL GOODLUCK WEY DEY FEAR HAUSA PEOPLE NOT TO IMPEACH HIM, ACTING WITHOUT CHECKING THE CONSTITUTION , IGBO PEOPLE FORMERLY KNOWN AS MONKEY, WHO DASH THEM BANANA shocked grin

What a piece of crap

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OkparaIgbo: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
Orblonde:

Give props to the Yorubas, politically. They have a powerful opposition and are still able to turn that around to leverage themselves, putting heat on the president to gain favours. The Yorubas gave little to support GJ and will still get a lot back in return, eventually, "don't hate the player, hate the game", Igbos are you watching? The Igbo rulers made the biggest sacrifice and did not even negotiate for anything in return. Ndi Igbo!!!! Dump your rulers!!!!!!

Ermmm little wonder we are crying for marginalization right . Hang on oops which tribe dont have any say in the top 5 seats of power in Nigeria Definately not the Igbos undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Ooops i think its the Yorubas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
You cornily give little and you get nothing angry angry angry angry Yorubas are you learning kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OkparaIgbo: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
tunjex:

U PEOPLE ARE USELESS YOU AND your FOOLISH MAN CALL GOODLUCK WEY DEY FEAR HAUSA PEOPLE NOT TO IMPEACH HIM,  ACTING WITHOUT CHECKING THE CONSTITUTION ,  IGBO PEOPLE FORMERLY KNOWN AS MONKEY,  WHO DASH THEM BANANA shocked grin

Hahaha we dey fear Hausa Kai your obviously a slowpoke. Ermmm how do we fear them and what have dey done to show we fear them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Did they say they are feeding us in a meeting were our head was present , What a shame for people with self respect for themselves but seeing your Yoruba you obviously dont have any  cry cry cry cry cry cry
And as for the monkey bit, Excuse me  would you shut your tract, Do i look like Obasanjo to you  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OLUENTA1: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2011
Marginalisation of Yoruba elites or rather marginalisation of greedy elders. Has Obasanjo 8 years benefitted common yorubas in the street? To me i think they are crying foul of their kinsmen non inclusion in the sharing formular, Yoruba ro nu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by folahann(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2011
Some people no like something, dem start to dey Boko Haram
Some other people no like something, Biafran war start
Some other people no like some other things, na to dey militant and kidnap everywhere
Now, these people too no like something, dem peacefully go visit president

Which one do we Nigerians prefer? Of course human beings will never be satisfied by anything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2011
those that are not marginalised have no sign of development, leave them to have their and eat it its all poison

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 31, 2011
Unfortunately, i agree with some of these comments.

The same Yoruba leaders who selfishly saw to their own greed are the ones crying for marginalization.

I believe a cry for OBJ, Oni, Fayose, Akala etc's arrest will better benefit us.

A Northerner becomes president, he sees to the care of his people. With the money past Northern presidents/Politicians have incorporated in the North, it still baffles me that millions of almajiris and uneducated abokis continue to increase in that part of Nigeria. A SS becomes president and he's seeing to the cry of his SS/SE people. A Yoruba became president and how did that benefit the SW?

Continue to cry for marginalization while the same culprits are still walking and influencing our politics.

It has never been part of Yoruba cultural politics to resort to violence,  so why are people here still saying "atleast they went to discuss with the president than resort to violence". Before nko?

Look until the day those agbaya politicians are booked with the keys thrown out, nothing go change.

Like someone said, I think it's better if all of una start replying to una papa's house. Then we can start afresh with this unity thing because nothing dey work. I dont understand why Oyo politician cannot reprimand Ogun's politician for any wrong doing. and I am sooooo sick and tired of politicians congratulating themselves. . . . it's really sickening. Am i the only one that thinks so?

I've been living in Oklahoma for over 40 years and I dont see OK  Governor running to Texas to congratulate him or to visit him for whatsoever reason. Mind your freaking business and see to the good of your state. Too much amebos and iyalodes having no business in politics. . . .

SHAME ON THESE SHAMELESS ELDERS! Thank God they dont speak for the general Yoruba population. see them trying to nourish their drying pockets.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Relax101(m): 3:45am On Aug 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Unfortunately, i agree with some of these comments.

The same Yoruba leaders who selfishly saw to their own greed are the ones crying for marginalization.

I believe a cry for OBJ, Oni, Fayose, Akala etc's arrest will better benefit us.

A Northerner becomes president, he sees to the care of his people. With the money past Northern presidents/Politicians have incorporated in the North, it still baffles me that millions of almajiris and uneducated abokis continue to increase in that part of Nigeria. A SS becomes president and he's seeing to the cry of his SS/SE people. A Yoruba became president and how did that benefit the SW?

Continue to cry for marginalization while the same culprits are still walking and influencing our politics.

It has never been part of Yoruba cultural politics to resort to violence,  so why are people here still saying "atleast they went to discuss with the president than resort to violence". Before nko?

Look until the day those agbaya politicians are booked with the keys thrown out, nothing go change.

Like someone said, I think it's better if all of una start replying to una papa's house. Then we can start afresh with this unity thing because nothing dey work. I dont understand why Oyo politician cannot reprimand Ogun's politician for any wrong doing. and I am sooooo sick and tired of politicians congratulating themselves. . . . it's really sickening. Am i the only one that thinks so?

I've been living in Oklahoma for over 40 years and I dont see OK  Governor running to Texas to congratulate him or to visit him for whatsoever reason. Mind your freaking business and see to the good of your state. Too much amebos and iyalodes having no business in politics. . . .

SHAME ON THESE SHAMELESS ELDERS! Thank God they dont speak for the general Yoruba population. see them trying to nourish their drying pockets.

Define violence. If political assassination in the SW is not violence then wahala dey.
FYI, Bakare just gave a yes nod for violence. Abi u never hear his speech?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 31, 2011
Relax101:

Define violence. If political assassination in the SW is not violence then wahala dey.
FYI, Bakare just gave a yes nod for violence. Abi u never hear his speech?

When have you witnessed a group of Yoruba leaders and the Yoruba people join together to resort to violence over paranoia like the SE/Northern people?

You have North with their boko hrams, SE with their Biafra/Massobs, ND with their militants etc.

When you have one or two doofus killing for politics, that does not generalized the population sample, talkless of the population overall.

Where in Nigeria is political violence unheard of?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Relax101(m): 3:59am On Aug 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

When have you witnessed a group of Yoruba[b] leaders[/b] and the Yoruba people join together to resort to violence over paranoia like the SE/Northern people?

You have North with their boko hrams, SE with their Biafra/Massobs, ND with their militants etc.

When you have one or two doofus killing for politics, that does not generalized the population sample, talkless of the population overall.

Please show me where you got that from other regions?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2011
Relax101:

Please show me where you got that from other regions?

Please, if you cannot keep reading, dont waste my time with unnecessary questions.
I am not here to entertain anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Relax101(m): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Please, if you cannot keep reading, dont waste my time with unnecessary questions.
I am not here to entertain anybody.

Ok thanks for entertaining me.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Chyz2: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

When have you witnessed a group of Yoruba leaders and the Yoruba people join together to resort to violence over paranoia like the SE/Northern people?

A group(Yorubas) who's history is based all on infighting with each other brutally says violence is not in their culture, lol. Even up until now, you people can even stop killing each other. Even your vigilante group, OPC, have factions that fight and kill each other and you come talk say na we dont dey see cheesy. . .Also, we all know that political killings are the worst in the SW. In the SE they kidnap politicians during elections, in the SW they send a bullet and kill and set each other on fire. Please cut the bull, violence is all you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.