Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (146962 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

The subject is the complaint of Yoruba marginalisation under Goodluck Jonathan and how Eboes like you gloated and jubilated.

Yes funny you should.mention crime artifact

That is exactly what your deleted post is.

Why did you delete it?

Because it is inconsistent with the hypocritical persona you dishonesty project?

Anyone is free to be tribalist,which you are,fine. Why pretend to be something else.
You used to be a mod and clearly your tribalism makes you unfit for that.

That in a nutshell is what this is about.

Do not pretend to be a sausage if you are a fecal baton
imagine if Mydd made such comments credited to that fomer igbo mod or if he had join in on a tribal supremacy threads like Bigfrancis often do

Those ipob boys will have destroyed the cyberspace with several petitions questioning Nairaland owners.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oh, as for said user with the offensive username, you need to see his ban history.

I can't imagine what i'm hearing. If you don't understand, i'll spell it out for you and please try to read it slowly.

His username first and foremost is inappropriate. You don't overlook his username and ban him for a tribal post he did when he should not even be using such a username. It just shows you're aiding and abetting tribalism on this forum.

I'm sorry that i have to be the one to teach you your job, but i was left with no choice.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

As a moderator it is wrong to discuss anyone's ban history this way.The only visible beneficiary is yourself. The information is available to you because of your privileged position. To use it to defend yourself is wrong.
I'm afraid i'll have to agree with you on this but for what it's worth, both of you are of the same ilk.

I think i'm done here. You have can mastrbate on this thread as much as you want but keep my name out of your mouths.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
Oh, as for said user with the offensive username, you need to see his ban history.

I can't imagine what i'm hearing. If you don't understand, i'll spell it out for you and please try to read it slowly.

His username first and foremost is inappropriate. You don't overlook his username and ban him for a tribal post he did when he should not even be using such a username. It just shows you're aiding and abetting tribalism on this forum.

I'm sorry that i have to be the one to teach you your job, but i was left with no choice.
There is nothing inappropriate with my user name it is an illustrious name and no one will fall for this cheap diversionary tactics

The issue here is that you supported the apparent marginalisation of Yoruba by GEJ

If you think that IPOB Jubril tactic will work on this thread you are in for a shock

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

I'm afraid i'll have to agree with you on this but for what it's worth, both of you are of the same ilk.

I think i'm done here. You have can mastrbate on this thread as much as you want but keep my name out of your mouths.

Peace.
In doing so he revealed psychological weakness and a need to look good.
That is not a burden I carry

Your name is in my mouth BECAUSE of what you said on this thread and because you were a moderator.
If you apologize we can have closure

My username has absolutely nothing to do with Ibos so stop the lies

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nisai: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

It may well be that you have another ban coming up for me after this . Good luck

As a moderator it is wrong to discuss anyone's ban history this way.The only visible beneficiary is yourself. The information is available to you because of your privileged position. To use it to defend yourself is wrong.
Also you appear to agree that the name is offensive I take strong exception to these indiscretions on your part and urge you to act honourably and promptly
Mynd44, oya your apology shouldn't be delayed.

You shouldn't allow yourself to be boxed into corner and left at a dilemma with such trivial antics by a hypocritical being.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
nisai:

You shouldn't allow yourself to be boxed into corner and left at a dilemma with such trivial antics by a hypocritical being.

Just imagine

Under psychological pressure ,people crack. Apology ke? Hell would freeze over first

Imagine a doctor or pastor discussing their clients issues publicly

It is the same pressure that makes Asari Dokubo post videos swearing online.

Power can intoxicate.

When a decent human being does wrong he knows and knows what to do.
Others play the ostrich

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Back to topic
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
nisai:

Dont be funny.

His ban history might actually be empty or be has a lot of bans. I am sure your ban history is also either empty or full.

Schrodinger

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sanchez01: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva, I can't believe you deleted your now infamous post on this thread.

It's hilarious. I remember that comment like it was yesterday and today, you can't even leave it there for the world to see.

Funny.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sanchez01:
Afam4eva, I can't believe you deleted your now infamous post on this thread.

It's hilarious. I remember that comment like it was yesterday and today, you can't even leave it there for the world to see.

Funny.
This is a sick thing to say. Out of all the important things in life, it's my comment that you can remember like it was yesterday. Do you have some weird sexual fetishes towards comments or what? The comment is still hanging around someone on this thread, so feel free to jerk off on it. You can also print it and put in your bedroom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mynd44:

Dont be funny.

His ban history might actually be empty or be has a lot of bans. I am sure your ban history is also either empty or full.

Schrodinger
Is that why I often see you in my rear view mirror? grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Sanchez01: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

This is a sick thing to say. Out of all the important things in life, it's my comment that you can remember like it was yesterday. Do you have some weird sexual fetishes towards comments or what?
Leemao!

No. I remember your comment very well each time I see your kinsmen wail about being marginalised. It's similar to the proverbial glass house parable, don't you think?

The comment haunted you quickly because I recall the shameless Ohaneze Ndigbo submitting a long list of demands to a government they opposed prior elections.

The politics section is small. Infamous posts, threads or comments are archived perfectly so we can all revisit them.

I think my sexual festish are elsewhere and not in comments. I can't deny that it is orgasmic seeing you take down that post after it has haunted you and your divide. The same you intended to rub on the face of a particular divide.

How hilarious! grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

This is a sick thing to say. Out of all the important things in life, it's my comment that you can remember like it was yesterday. Do you have some weird sexual fetishes towards comments or what? The comment is still hanging around someone on this thread, so feel free to jerk off on it. You can also print it and put in your bedroom.
Lame . Since you bring in the sexual theme(spoken from the wealth of your soul) that comment is as repugnant as if one walked in on an incestuous scene.
You were a mod and one expects better,

If you are proud of it why delete it.
After initially saying it was taken out of context.
If you won't apologize then restore the post and stand by it.
That is more dignified.

Don't be a hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nku5: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
So dem stil dey cry dey suck thumb like small pikin for this thread grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
nku5:
So dem stil dey cry dey suck thumb like small pikin for this thread grin grin grin grin grin
Nna ee...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by flokii: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Karma is indeed a biich grin

From winner takes it all to cry of marginalization by ndi hateful. Talk of sweet revenge

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Nna ee...

Ewu ne ba Akwa

Not so?

Nna?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mystiquefia: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Leemao!

No. I remember your comment very well each time I see your kinsmen wail about being marginalised. It's similar to the proverbial glass house parable, don't you think?

The comment haunted you quickly because I recall the shameless Ohaneze Ndigbo submitting a long list of demands to a government they opposed prior elections.

The politics section is small. Infamous posts, threads or comments are archived perfectly so we can all revisit them.

I think my sexual festish are elsewhere and not in comments. I can't deny that it is orgasmic seeing you take down that post after it has haunted you and your divide. The same you intended to rub on the face of a particular divide.

How hilarious! grin

Mad Oh!!! This your savagery response can shoot the pressure level of an hypertensive patient oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Yanmiriflathead: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mynd44:

Dont be funny.

Schrodinger

Pls save this thread in your archives before some people take you by surprise by deleting it oh. and no respond to my quote oh, them go call you supporter of tribalists. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Ojukwucriminal: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

I can't imagine what i'm hearing. If you don't understand, i'll spell it

Seun where u take see this unproffessional, uncivilized administrative sell-out? It is alarming, propesterous and shameful that a mod or whatever he is cannot keep confidential the private details of nairalanders. If e fit dey yarn opata like this and them never Give am money 9 be say he go sell your company 2 second give rivals because of change oh, na this kind people dey leak secret for armed robbers to kom rob bank oh.
This is an abberation of job ethics!!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mynd44:

Dont be funny.

Schrodinger
It must be very tough on you. Not easy being a Mod
Imagine having to hide under vague word because you dont want to offend any party. Or what's the meaning of this cryptic message now
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
nku5:
We will remind you forever

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.