Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) (3672 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Sergio103(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
You might wonder why Innoson is trending this early morning.

Well.....a naive twitter user @hyelasakda made a huge defamatory word on the company all in the name of pulling Obi's acclaimed achievement down

But we all know Innoson company doesn't joke with any rubbish defamation against them. Remember what transpired between them and GTbank then?? cheesy. A company that fully has it's progress at heart.

My advice.......

Please nairalanders, campaign for your candidate but please avoid unnecessary banter that will cost your life. Avoid "tribalistic politics"

Niggrr is in for a long shit grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Dreal1247: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2022
A good product needs no much advertisement. Whereas a bad product is a waster of everything. The good product ís Mr Peter Obi.

20 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Sergio103(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2022
The container you ship has landed grin grin

Innoson group don take the matter already.

Trust what they can do.

You can't outrun. They must fish you out.

Waiting for his reply

11 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Racoon(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Truth is sacred. Of course only the guilty conscience fears accusation.You wants to blackmail Peter Obi? You will only go down. Ask Ike Ekweremadu, and Ejike Mbaka.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by wisdomkid: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lol, can't he produce pictures and proof?
They should sue his a$$ off

11 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by agadez007(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
I checked his twitter product,The mumu agbadorian have put his profile on private Abi he has even deleted his account sef
He thinks twitter is Nairaland where they are allowed to go scot free by paid Pro Tinubu Mods

Mission failed successfully for the agbado urchin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by madapcmod: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
The coward don lock up his page, obviously on panting mode now.

Innoson will fish you out. You can't rubbish the reputation he built for age because of tribal hate.

Expect DSS at your door soon

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nothing About Tinubu is Real
- Fake Name
- Fake State of Origin
- Fake Parental Background
- Fake Age
- Fake Educational Qualifications
- Renting Fake Bishops
- Fake Place of Work
- Fake & Rented Supporters
- Fake Spokespersons Like FFK , Keyamo
- Fake Health Fitness
- Fake Photo Alert

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by RZArecta(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
The agbadorian îmbecile has deleted the tweet and locked his account

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by CaptainAyub: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
RZArecta:
The agbadorian îmbecile has deleted the tweet and locked his account
I read d tweet and I was just in awe how far people can go just because you don't like some1/somepeople.
Innoson vehicles are still very much in use here in Abuja.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by BritishAirways: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
People want attention but once they get it, They hide

9 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Lexiskillz09: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
I thought you guys were angry Aisha Buhari did what was right?
Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chief Wailer, you're well known unapologetic PDP member, when did you suddenly become a fraudbidient?

It shows a lot about your integrity. You can feign ignorance but what you're really fighting for, which most of you are really fighting for is Igbo Presidency.

Nothing More
Racoon:
Truth is sacred. Of course only the guilty conscience fears accusation.You wants to blackmail Peter Obi? You will only go down. Ask Ike Ekweremadu, and Ejike Mbaka.
Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Sergio103(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lexiskillz09:
I thought you guys were angry Aisha Buhari did what was right?

This is a different case.

Just don't juxtapose them please.

This is a case of clear defamation on someone's enterprise. Someone's sweat, someone's hardwork.........and you expect the person to keep shut??.

Go to Twitter and say your own too grin..........I trust innoson cool

8 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Sergio103(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
And I guess the person is not proud of the image below??

Sha,his ass must really dance to the tune wether his body wants to dance or not grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by esnbrutality: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shat appp!! zombie from "STATE OF OSUN" grin grin grin grin grin

If you like say he was formerly of NNPP sef...who cares!!

What matters is that he sees the truth and he says it as it is!!

Can same be said of you, miscreants athat support a certified and known miscreant??

All of you twitter iDIATS will be fished out, for your useless propaganda...and dealt with ruthlessly...spits

TWITTER IS NOT NAIRALAND...THAT ENABLES MISCREANTS LIKE YOU...SPITS

TheNiceGuy:
Chief Wailer, you're well known unapologetic PDP member, when did you suddenly become a fraudbidient?

It shows a lot about your integrity. You and can feign ignorance but what you're really fighting for, which most of you are really fighting for is Igbo Presidency.

Nothing More

4 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Moh247: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu people and foolishness , haven't this lunatics evolved to the level of humans, and still think they are lesser animals like chimps

A guy whose father's farm bought Innosun cars for their farm, had bad review based on his experience and how the supposed new cars didn't last 2 years before they became unserviceable

He also made reference to how many Innosun vehicle are at Federal Secetariat Abuja all rust and dead unserviceable

Innosun is neither a tribe nor a political party but the Nsogbu Nsogbu idiots try so hard to turn it tribal

That is a Nairalanders review of Innosun vehicle he bought in Nnewi

https://www.nairaland.com/3946948/100-negative-review-innoson-ivm

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu people and foolishness , haven't this lunatics evolved to the level of humans, and still think they are lesser animals like chimps

A guy whose father's farm bought Innosun cars for their farm, had bad review based on his experience and how the supposed new cars didn't last 2 years before they became unserviceable

He also made reference to how many Innosun vehicle are at Federal Secetariat Abuja all rust and dead unserviceable

Innosun is neither a tribe nor a political party but the Nsogbu Nsogbu idiots try so hard to turn it tribal

oga shut up ur dirty mouth does that hungry looking bastard up there look like somebody that can afford a scattered jalopy talkless of innoson....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Moh247: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
oga shut up ur dirty mouth does that hungry looking bastard up there look like somebody that can afford a scattered jalopy talkless of innoson....

How do people who can afford Innosun look?!

Why am I even engaging Nsogbu Nsogbu trolls sef

He has given his review on Innosun bad products, let anyone take him to court if the idiots have any laws against users complaining about a substandard product
Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:

How do people who can afford Innosun look?!

Why am I even engaging Nsogbu Nsogbu trolls sef

Low thinking apes would always fight everything and everyone
then why is the urchin hiding why not provide evidence you envious hating dead cretins...you can never bring an igbo man down we will keep trumping on you envious urchins till thy kingdom come

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Moh247: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
then why is the urchin hiding why not provide evidence you envious hating dead cretins...you can never bring an igbo man down we will keep trumping on you envious urchins till thy kingdom come

, a customer is complaining of fake products you shameless pig come online to constitute nuisance here talking about evidence

No wonder Igbos would never smell aso Rock

Cheats and greedy criminals

Even Tesla and Toyota take customer review like intelligent people, unlike apelike gorrilas of ipob

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118798422][/quote]which dirty customer reviews from a useless dead envious agbado urchin....customer reviiew kill two of una there, if you no provide evidence...envious cretins

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Sergio103(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu people and foolishness , haven't this lunatics evolved to the level of humans, and still think they are lesser animals like chimps angry

The said guy who made the complaint is on the run currently.

You made a complaint about a firm.....

They gave you the attention you seek, requesting some important info about you and the goods you bought from them.

What is required of you is just a simple reply to the firm, but you deviated from that a lock up your account, also deleted the thread..........what are you??.

As someone said above...... it's because of how the mods in this forum has lowered the standard of this forum that now make every tom,dick and Harry carry their flatulence to all media (I'm 80% sure that the guy is a Nairalander).

Again......I trust innoson, he's my kinda person.......no room for stomaching of rubbish in any way whatsoever!!!.

Moreover.......@bolded is prohibited in any of my thread!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by PlayerMeji: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shame no even catch you OP..

Someone's son is about to be killed because he criticized a business entity...

Wow, and you have the temerity to make such a statement online because he criticized innosson motors he should go down.

This is another low.. Meaning that Nigerians are no longer safe to complain about business operations simply because they are owned by one tribe or another... Hundreds of people criticize GLO, DANGOTE,Paystack, etc owned by Yoruba, Fulani, etc everyday and it has never been given any tribal coloration..

So once innosson, an igbo owned business, is criticized, the perpetrators should be killed...

These are more reasons one must not allow you lots to near the corridors of power...

Shameless things..

Sergio103:

Well.....a naive twitter user @hyelasakda made a huge defamatory word on the company all in the name of pulling Obi's acclaimed achievement down

But we all know Innoson company doesn't joke with any rubbish defamation against them. Remember what transpired between them and GTbank then?? cheesy. A company that fully has it's progress at heart.

My advice.......

Please nairalanders, campaign for your candidate but please avoid unnecessary banter that will cost your life. Avoid "tribalistic politics"

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Tenses: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

His father must provide proof that he really bought two innocen cars or his son rot in jail.

If you are sympathetic and apologetic to the young stuupid agbadorian what you will do is to provide funds for him for the litigation that is to come.

Urchins must have sense in my generation!!

5 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Moh247: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tenses:

His father must provide proof that he really bought two innocen cars or his son rot in jail.

If you are sympathetic and apologetic to the young stuupid agbadorian what you will do his to provide funds for him for the litigation that will come.

Urchins must have sense in my generation!!

Maybe according to Biafrans laws for lunatics

But according to constitution of Federal republic of Nigeria, he owes Innosun no evidence or proof
Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Tenses: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:

Maybe according to Biafrans laws for lunatics

But according to constitution of Federal republic of Nigeria, he owes Innosun no evidence or proof

This small boy sef.

Which section of the Constitution?!!

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sergio103:

The said guy who made the complaint is on the run currently.

You made a complaint about a firm.....

They gave you the attention you seek, requesting some important info about you and the goods you bought from them.

What is required of you is just a simple reply to the firm, but you deviated from that a lock up your account, also deleted the thread..........what are you??.

As someone said above...... it's because of how the mods in this forum has lowered the standard of this forum that now make every tom,dick and Harry carry their flatulence to all media (I'm 80% sure that the guy is a Nairalander).

Again......I trust innoson, he's my kinda person.......no room for stomaching of rubbish in any way whatsoever!!!.

Moreover.......@bolded is prohibited in any of my thread!

Innoson company has a duty to ensure the fool is prosecuted under the law. You can't just maliciously attack an innocent company that did you no wrong because you hate the ethnicity of the owner.

Other fellow ignoramuses are supporting him because of politics or tribalism but facts remain sacred. No company will tolerate such malicious attack on its brand and integrity by someone who never used their product!

If that foolish boy actually bought Innoson vehicles as he stated, then he would have had a case but since he never did, Innoson company must use him as a scape goat so that others will learn! By the time his parents sells off family lands and other assets just to have his days in court and possible huge bail with other accompanying damages, body go tell am.

He is already on the run, but the law will soon catch up with him.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sergio103:

My advice.......

Urchins are simply senseless idiots walking around with agbado filled brains

3 Likes

Re: Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) by Kendo93: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jail the idiot angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scandal: Ayeni Bought N75m G-wagon, N250m Duplex In Abuja For Lover / Chief Ebenezer Babatope Is Breaking My Heart / “labaran Maku, Most Corrupt Federal Minister” – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.