Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku (1335 Views)

Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Majesty2(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hajia Titi Atiku, wife of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has urged Nigerians, especially people of the South-West, so that a Yoruba woman can be the First Lady in Nigeria for the first time.
She said this while addressing the crowd at the party’s rally in Akure, the Ondo State capital, where she also promised that her husband will defeat Boko Haram and provide scholarships to students.
Mrs Titi Atiku is from Ilesa in Osun State.
She said, “My people, I stand in your presence to tell you that my husband has done it before. The last election was won by my husband but we were robbed. My husband indeed is a Fulani but he is not a killer and we have been together. I taught him our culture and tradition, and he is part of us.
“During Obasanjo’s tenure, it was Atiku that brought the likes of Elrufai, Ngozi Okonjo-iweala and others who did well for Nigeria.”
On why they need to vote Atiku, she said: “No Yoruba has ever been a First Lady and if we vote
Atiku, it is a vote for Yoruba.
There is hunger in the land, don’t let the opposition deceive you, vote for all PDP candidates during the election.” On his agenda, she said, “Atiku will defeat Boko Haram and provide you with scholarships.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/vote-atiku-for-president-so-that-yoruba-woman-can-be-first-lady-for-the-first-time-says-titi-atiku/

mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by suleymman33: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is this a joke or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Majesty2(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nah only God knows who foolish pass between this woman and OBImumu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by FoolaniHellman: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Opunu! We rather have our Son as the president!

His records are there for you to see!

Tinubu '23 cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by realstars: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
I know udom is a silent achiver, he will play the ground work.
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Abdul05: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Tinubu '23 cool

Don't mind her...nonsense.

Where was she when the fulanis were perpetrating their atrocities against her people? O-de

Atiku na better pesin? ..a religious zealot for that matter... grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Thortp(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shey you dey whine us ni?
Are we here to play?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by wwwihy: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Thortp:
Shey you dey whine us ni?
Are we here to play?

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Tinubu '23 cool

A record drug dealer, fact is the best the south can get in 2023 is first Lady and VP...

Presidency otilor

Atiku is coming
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Abfinest007(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
There's no office of d first lady
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Romanoff(f): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Imagine the silly and tribalistic reason.
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wetin First Lady dey do sef
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Who she help when her husband be vice president kiss

Oluremi Tinubu will be our next first lady.

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Afamed: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Niger Delta guide your crude oil against this serial loser

He definitely does not have anything to offer

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Day169: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is "myopia" in It's purest form, and btw, would the Yorubas not rather a President and 1st lady who's theirs than a mere 1st lady who currently holds no office?
.. anyway February will tell. undecided

1 Like

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Dapson73(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
We need Yoruba president and not first lady who has no constitutional responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by ganisucks(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Majesty2:
Hajia Titi Atiku, wife of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has urged Nigerians, especially people of the South-West, so that a Yoruba woman can be the First Lady in Nigeria for the first time.
She said this while addressing the crowd at the party’s rally in Akure, the Ondo State capital, where she also promised that her husband will defeat Boko Haram and provide scholarships to students.
She said, “My people, I stand in your presence to tell you that my husband has done it before. The last election was won by my husband but we were robbed. My husband indeed is a Fulani but he is not a killer and we have been together. I taught him our culture and tradition, and he is part of us.
“During Obasanjo’s tenure, it was Atiku that brought the likes of Elrufai, Ngozi Okonjo-iweala and others who did well for Nigeria.”
On why they need to vote Atiku, she said: “No Yoruba has ever been a First Lady and if we vote
There is hunger in the land, don’t let the opposition deceive you, vote for all PDP candidates during the election.” On his agenda, she said, “Atiku will defeat Boko Haram and provide you with scholarships.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/vote-atiku-for-president-so-that-yoruba-woman-can-be-first-lady-for-the-first-time-says-titi-atiku/

mynd44

What a joke!
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Chasujr(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Today, the people of the Sunshine State, Ondo, came out in massive numbers to send a strong message to the nation that they are ready, willing, and able to #RecoverNigeria with #AtikuOkowa in 2023, #Atiku organizing for action.

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by ganisucks(f): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
madridguy:
Who she help when her husband be vice president kiss

Oluremi Tinubu will be our next first lady.
Remi will never be first lady of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Majesty2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Remi will never be first lady of Nigeria.
then who will be the first lady if not Remi
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by tinnymerit(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
No be juju be that?
Who is the contestant: husband or wife!
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tribalistic buffoons

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient. I will not take poison and drink because my tribesman is offering it.

2023 is time for new Nigerians, fück the old order.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by abbasajao(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just for that reason? This woman?
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by PraizHim: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dumb and lame reason in 2022? while the country is going down? This people take us for fools

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by OkCornel(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
See 50 shades of stupidity on display.

As if a Yoruba First Lady will resolve the crisis the country is going through.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by FullBlastLight: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Majesty2:

mynd44

How has any First Lady, past or present, benefited d Nation or even d Citizenry?

So, dis is her own reason 4 going 2 Aso Rock?

I've been saying it dt dis pple has no vision aside d zest 4 looting

Like husband, like wives!

Criminals!

Looters!

Oppressors!

Neither Atiku nor Tinubu wil ever rule dis Nation!

They don't hv what it takes 2 be leaders of any sane, modern nation vis-a-vis other civilised Nations around d globe!

Peter Obi eclipses all of them in terms of anytin dt leadership demands!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by techWriter1: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by favor914: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Antimarraige:
Tribalistic buffoons

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient. I will not take poison and drink because my tribesman is offering it.

2023 is time for new Nigerians, fück the old order.
The Labor party, old wine in a supposed new bottle.

Who do you think you are deceiving?
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Strikethem: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chasujr:
Today, the people of the Sunshine State, Ondo, came out in massive numbers to send a strong message to the nation that they are ready, willing, and able to #RecoverNigeria with #AtikuOkowa in 2023, #Atiku organizing for action.
Stop fooling Atiku, another Fulani cannot be president. Know this and know peace.
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by MissLeslie(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Something is wrong with this woman level of reasoning.
Re: Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku by Gadafii: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Another Emilokan syndrome exhibit by wife of a crook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chatham House Media Personality Is Begging Peter Obi For An Interview In Chatham / Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu / Atiku Alleges Plots To Rig Election Results Amidst INEC Server Glitch I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.