Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy (31299 Views)

Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by obedience4(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hotice085:

Hope you got nothing to do with OBIdience the incoming president of Nigeria

I don't support any candidate in Nigeria politics,
Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ilaje1:

You just wanna feel among. How is Abacha relates to letter bomb. You are a kid, don't pretend to know about the letter bomb thing in Naija.
Really? You think am a kid? If I want to feel among my dear, it won't be online with faceless, mannerless nitwits like you. Official age, I am 35, my first child is 20 years old. Its clear u were not thought how to address elders or your arrogance extends to your parents.
Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by Otobong3374(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
What The Fvck? So This Letter Bomb Babagida Used To Kill Senior Personnels In Nigeria Is Still Working? I Think, Fucking Nigerian Bitches Will Return Back To Their Business Of Letter Bomb By Purchasing It. Now, There Are Thousand Of Useless Nigerian-Russian War Analysts In This Nairaland Doing Copy Copy And Post Which Is They Deserved That Letter Bomb. I Need To Purchase The Letter Bomb I Wanna Kill Thousand Of Nigerians Pro-Putin Here. Putin Desertrously Wanna Kill Ukrainian Ambassador, What The Fvck? Putin Is So Wicked Like Some African Bitches Who Claim To Be President. Very Soon, So Many Wicked World Leaders Gonna Perish One After The Other.
Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
onajo2000:

Letter bombs still exists still date. There are many ways to kill a target through parcel delivery service. It's not a time based explosive device but reactions to the present of air after opening

I agree with you.

It is the details of the reportage that i find rather sketchy.

Letter bombs kill and maim. They are lethal.

so, they say there was a blast when someone opened a mail, "several people" were mildly injured, and then...the "Only injured "person suffered a small cut to his ring finger. He also went to the hospital himself.

We thank God for life and the minority of the event.

However, the story does not add up.
Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by xjiggy: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
From all the previous attacks they've alleged Russia to be involved in, there was no Letter bombs. Viruses and radioactive materials where used in the attacks. I believe there's some mischief to get NATO involved in the Crisis.... Probably to escalate it to World war level. May GOD help us all.
Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by 99thEnemy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
900warriorz:
Letter bomb still deye exist? shocked thought it ended with Dele Giwa
Babangida cool
Re: Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy by CheapHomes1: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Goddson:

Get your news well, Ukraine air defense missile “which is the Russian version of s-300” flew into Poland and killed 2 farmers.

I’m sure you belong to the clan that believes Russia blew up its own Nordstream pipeline.

I heard your news source also says Russia is attacking Russia at the zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.

What would you say about the picture below? Don’t you still think Ukraine will make up any news just to portray Russia has evil because it’s their land that was invaded. Hmm.

Pls which aspect of the following didn't you understand:

"How can it be Russian propaganda if Ukraine is victim?

Reporting on the Russia/Ukraine crisis has to be done delicately in order not to repeat hoax that Russian missiles killed 2 people in poland"

What is my "news source" that you referring? Can you show me where me and you discussed anything about a "news source"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead / Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.