Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? (2275 Views)

World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms / PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election / Jonathan, Iweala To Be Stripped Of Powers To Grant Import Waivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by funloving(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2007
Yar’Adua Suspends Waivers, Tax Exemptions

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=87192

President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua has directed that the issuance of waivers, exemptions from taxes, duties and tariffs to individuals, companies or organisations, be suspended with effect from yesterday.

Speaking at a Ministerial Press Briefing tagged “The New Road Map to Economic Reforms”, Usman said the suspension became necessary to plug a number of revenue leakages through which corruption was perpetrated in the last three years.

Noting that the amount of waivers given so far was alarming, he pointed out that “the Comptroller-General of Customs told us that one particular waiver was granted ten times over.” He added that “a lot of state governments, private sector operators and churches were being granted indiscriminately. Somebody was organising a game and was asking for waivers to import 600 cars.”

THISDAY gathered that about N235billion that should have accrued to the Federal Government was lost to duty waivers alone in the last five years.
According to information from the Ministry of Finance, the losses from waivers and exemptions from import duty, ECOWAS Trade Liberalisation Scheme (ETLS), Negotiable Duty Credit Certificates (NDCC), Manufacturing-In-Bond-Scheme and special incentive granted to importers and exporters.

About N194.3 billion was lost between 2003 and 2006 with additional N40 billion granted as duty waivers between January and August 2007
A breakdown revealed that, the Federal Government lost N12.394 billion to duty waivers and concessions in 2003, N55.796 billion in 2004, N71.244 billion in 2005, and N54.921 in 2006.
Going forward, he said, the Yar’Adua has approved the appointment of accounting firms to audit all the existing waivers and exemptions with a view to ascertain their validity and the level of compliance with the rules guiding the granting of such waivers.

He further stated that steps were being taken also to improve the coordination between the FIRS and the relevant Departments of the Ministry, especially the Revenue and Fiscal Departments.

“This will help to avoid the seeming confusion where one arm of the Ministry is taking some fundamental action that has great potential to embarrass, not only the Ministry alone but the Federal Government as a whole, without the other arm even knowing about it. Such recent, uncoordinated actions include the increase in the VAT, from 5% to 10%, which had to be reversed, and the frequent waivers and tax exemptions being granted, of which we say more below,” he said.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2007
which reforms?------- --------------- angry--------------- lipsrsealed
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by funloving(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2007
I have been following this Yar Adua for sometime now. Looks to me as if the dude is reversing most of Obsanjo's reforms.
This may or may not be a good thing for Nigeria

The good thing - so far, most of the reversals are worth it. Look at all the waivers, of course to friends and cronies of Obasanjo ,and Nigeria loses all the money.

The bad thing - won't this make foreign investors and private sector operators lose faith in the Nigerian government, if reforms by one administration will be reversed by the next ?

Also, shouldn't we give some of these reforms some time to work ? Continuity is required for a system to become functional, self sustaining and rewarding.

But at the end of the day, the good thing is that Yar Adua is reversing the wrong, obnoxious, self serving and self enrichment policies and programmes of Obasanjo.

I only hope and pray the reversed programmes will be replaced with better, workable and Nigerian people focused and friendly ones.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2007
make we dey look now. too early to really figure out what the heck is going up or down. undecided
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2007
Sweet wind of Change now turning into a storm
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by IykeD1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2007

Anything short of that will be "un-Nigerian-like"
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by debosky(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
waivers and exemptions are not 'reforms', they are (Supposed to be) stop gap measures to allow things to run smoothly till a proper system is put in place

of course man-know-man and other issues have resulted in its blatant abuse and loss of government revenue

Suspending the whole thing till the ones with merit can be fished out is a good move. We can't continue to let some people feed fat off the government or subsidise their businesses while not gaining anything in return.

People who thought Umaru would take all of Obj's 'Reforms' hook line and sinker are being proved wrong now.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
I believe in reduction of tax, but I don't believe in the idea of randomly issuing waivers to specific companies.
That is equivalent to stealing because those waivers would be issued only to those with friends in high places.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by FLT123(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
My 2 cents,

It is either this guy has some smart advisers or he is exceptionally smart. My respect for him grows day after day. Most of the waivers we are talking about are to Obj cronies, Dangote is a key recipient of this tax exemptions and waivers. Some wiavers have to be in place to make certain things available to simple folks and I'm sure his team is looking into that.

Le't watch this guy, so far, in my opinion, he has done more to reform Nigeria than obj did in all his 8 years. He is attacking the root of the problem and not the symptoms.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by thessyzib(f): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
this waiver of a thing will just be making the to be getting richer while the poor are getting poor,since only those with connecting might get it eventually.i think yar'adua is doing the right thing.i pray God will continue to inspire him.
smiley
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by mordebe: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2007
ventriloquising:

I'm baffled that even experienced Nigerians can't tell that Obasanjo and Yar'Adua have a relationship that transcends decades.

They are simply playing a combination of two games to correct the problems of Nigeria. Using two of the oldest tricks in the book.

1) Bad Cop, Good Cop.

2) Passing The Buck.

All these things are not happening par chance. This is the plan B. Plan A was Third term. All join!
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by jerrymania(m): 1:22am On Aug 25, 2007
Yes he should reverse all reversibles including Obasanjo himself! grin

funloving:

I have been following this Yar Adua for sometime now. Looks to me as if the dude is reversing most of Obsanjo's reforms.

Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:02am On Aug 25, 2007
aisha2:

Glad you can see humour in it! LOL!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2007
Pls can anyone confirm if Export Exapnsion Grant (EEG) is also suspended ?
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by donjazzie(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2007
FLT123:

My 2 cents,

It is either this guy has some smart advisers or he is exceptionally smart. My respect for him grows day after day. Most of the waivers we are talking about are to Obj cronies, Dangote is a key recipient of this tax exemptions and waivers. Some wiavers have to be in place to make certain things available to simple folks and I'm sure his team is looking into that.

Le't watch this guy, so far, in my opinion, he has done more to reform Nigeria than obj did in all his 8 years. He is attacking the root of the problem and not the symptoms.

Word.

But then ma fingers are still crossed.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by tundewoods(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2007
mordebe:

ventriloquising:

I'm baffled that even experienced Nigerians can't tell that Obasanjo and Yar'Adua have a relationship that transcends decades.

They are simply playing a combination of two games to correct the problems of Nigeria. Using two of the oldest tricks in the book.

1) Bad Cop, Good Cop.

2) Passing The Buck.

All these things are not happening par chance. This is the plan B. Plan A was Third term. All join!

[font=Trebuchet MS ]@ Mordebe

In my own opinion,Yar'dua remains a quite sincere person that is dedicated to the growth,development and restoration of Nigeria's lost glory.

I don't quite agree with Your Bad Cop,Good Cop Theory.

Linking Obasanjo to Yar'dua can certainly not be over ruled. However it is obvious that Yar'ardua is not dancing to the tunes of Obasanjo and the Handwritings on the Wall is clear for the leftovers & spillovers of Obansanjo's regime.Their days of merry-go-rounding at the expense of the entire nation.
[/font]
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by IykeD1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
@tundewoods

Linking Obasanjo to Yar'dua can certainly not be over ruled. However it is obvious that Yar'ardua is not dancing to the tunes of Obasanjo and the Handwritings on the Wall is clear for the leftovers & spillovers of Obansanjo's regime.Their days of merry-go-rounding at the expense of the entire nation.

And your assumption in saying the above is that there won't be anyone "merry-go-rounding" at the expense of the entire nation in this present dispensation? There won't be any crop of new millionaires or billionaires that will be made in Yar Adua's tenure? Are you so sure of this?

Its fine if you are, but I can bet that you will be disappointed because sooner or later new policies will be created that will ultimately benefit a handful. It may not be Dangote or Femi, but some other Nigerians will be [b]made [/b]by Yar Adua's policies. Time will tell.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by HolinessM: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2007
The education reform has also been waived, the re-denomination has been waived, tax exemptions waived - who knows what next will be waived?
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by Seun(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
Corruption.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by debosky(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2007
Mr Holiness they have been suspended, not waived, in accordance with Umaru's 'rule of law principle'. Highly deserving of applause I must say
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by McKren(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2007
Iyke-D:

@tundewoods

And your assumption in saying the above is that there won't be anyone "merry-go-rounding" at the expense of the entire nation in this present dispensation? There won't be any crop of new millionaires or billionaires that will be made in Yar Adua's tenure? Are you so sure of this?

Its fine if you are, but I can bet that you will be disappointed because sooner or later new policies will be created that will ultimately benefit a handful. It may not be Dangote or Femi, but some other Nigerians will be [b]made [/b]by Yar Adua's policies. Time will tell.

Will obviously not worry too much if the new set of millionaires are Nigerians, but their are speculations that Tanimu Kurfi (Yaradua's de-facto Chief of Staff) is lobbying the Lebaneese Chagouri's to come and be Nigeria's Billionaires of this dispensation.
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by HolinessM: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
why couldnt he suspend the fuel price increase until labour crept in?
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by IykeD1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2007

Will obviously not worry too much if the new set of millionaires are Nigerians, but their are speculations that Tanimu Kurfi (Yaradua's de-facto Chief of Staff) is lobbying the Lebaneese Chagouri's to come and be Nigeria's Billionaires of this dispensation.

If true indeed, what is it with these people and the Lebanese for goodness sake? When will
they learn that the Arab world (I didn't say Muslim world) don't give a hoot about Nigeria and
its people? Is that the only way the leaders from the north feel validated, by kissing up to the
Lebanese?
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by obyann(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
we are watching and we will see the end
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by frankiriri(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2007
What will happen to Dangote Industries. They are a very conspicous beneficiary of Obasanjo's import duty waiver
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by frankiriri(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2007
Find below an extract from an analysis posted on Pro share.
The information should guide us in dealing in the stock of Dangote group.
If the trend continues Dangote may just lose his midas touch.
Dangote Group: A business empire under threat?
Posted Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dangote Group seems to be at the receiving end of some economic decisions taken by President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua’s administration. Are these threats to Aliko Dangote's business monopoly?

Alhaji Aliko Dangote, a business mogul whose resonance in business circle does not require introduction in Nigeria. His business activities in the last eight years of Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration have unarguably affected almost every family in this country in one way or the other, making him a brand in its own right.

There is no gain-saying that Aliko Dangote has become a house hold name in the Nigerian investment world. His growing business concern spreads across the West African sub-region from the Republic of Benin, through Ghana to Cote-d' Ivoire.

The Kano State born sugar merchant got his first breakthrough in 1977 at the age of 21. Today, Dangote has his hand in almost every sphere of human endeavour. He owns six companies including; Dangote Nigerian Ltd, Dangote Textiles Ltd, Dangote Holdings, Blue Star Ltd, Dansa Foods and recently the Dangote Flour Mills Factory that was established in Kano.

Business Scope, Size and Relevance

His business has transformed from its initial commodity trading into banking, agriculture, manufacturing, textile and transportation. Dangote controls 60 percent of sugar market in Nigeria today, given the heavy demand for sugar by Nigerian soft drink industry, breweries and confectionery industries. He is reputed to have good investments even in foreign based sugar refineries that supply him the product. In addition, Dangote also imports and sells rice, vegetable oil and cement.

The group's interest is diverse, but the most pronounced of which are the manufacture of fast-moving consumer foods such as sugar, flour, salt and spaghetti. There is no doubt that the group has made successful in road into the Nigerian cement industry ranging from import terminals with bagging plants to poly propylene sack factory.

Other interests include commercial real estate complexes. Recently, Dangote increased its portfolio of investments with the acquisition of oil blocs No.1, (nine percent) and No.3, (10 percent) in Nigeria/Sao-Tome Joint Development Zone in conjunction with Chevron, Texaco and EXXON-Mobil, Block I. The group purchased six percent of an oil bloc with Stat Oil, Norway and Petrobas, Brazil in the Nigeria deep water. The group has witnessed an unprecedented growth in all its business interests in recent times.

For example, since 1999, the group has moved from a basically trading concern to a manufacturing conglomerate, with over 12,000 workforces in its pay roll. Newsworld study indicates that their current investment programmes are in excess of USD I billion, a significant proportion of which is in two integrated cement plants with a total capacity of eight million metric tons annually.

With the Nigerian business terrain almost under its control, Dangote Group is expectedly getting its fair share of controversy.

“If there is one person whose meteoric forays into the commanding heights of the nation's business and at times, political terrain is stirring a national controversy, it is the shrewd corporate mogul, Aliko Dangote,” that was the view of an unnamed dispassionate commentator.

Perceptions –Government as an Advantage

Dangote has been perceived from many angles, depending on who has what to say about him. To some, he is a business man par excellence. To others especially his critics and rivals, he is merely taking advantage of his closeness to the corridors of power to buy up the nation's economic legacies at give away prices. Believed to be an ardent supporter of former President Olusegun Obasanjo's administration, Dangote has benefited immensely from Obasanjo's economic policy. Not a few are of the opinion that Dangote's bestiality for Nigeria's patrimony was mainly driven by his closeness with the former president.

For instance, it was strongly believed by many Nigerians that Obasanjo facilitated the sale of the nation's two premier refineries at Kaduna and Port Harcourt to Blue Star Consortium at a ridiculous $720 million. However, some analysts believe that the refineries could be valued at $2 billion. Obviously, Dangote has a strong interest in Blue Star with largest share. Others who have interests in Blue Star Consortium are said to be Obasanjo's cronies. They include Chief Femi Otedola's Zenon Oil and Transactional Corporation (Transcorp), where Obasanjo is said to have about 2000 million equity shares.

Again, it took a strong government support for Dangote Group to buy and take over the management of Benue Cement Company, Gboko. Initially, when the group bidded for the purchase of the company, both Benue indigenes and the state government resisted it. Their argument was that the presence of a local management team may undermine the economic interest of the people of Benue State. Also, they argued that such local company did not possess the technical competence to revive and restore the lost glory of the company which was once the pride of the Benue people. But despite the fierce opposition, Dangote succeeded in acquiring the company through the former president's support.

Other government companies that were acquired by Dangote Group include National Sugar Company of Nigeria, NASCON and Oshogbo Steel Rolling Company.

At the last days of his administration, Obasanjo directed the Bureau of Public Enterprises, BPE, to transfer to the Dangote Group, the Federal Government's shareholding in Onigbolo Cement Factory, Benin Republic, where Nigeria has 43 percent share.

Apart from the privatisation policy, Dangote group also benefited from the controversial waiver policy introduced by Obasanjo’s administration to exempt payment of import duties and tariff for some individuals and companies in certain areas. Newsworld investigation shows that companies which got the approval of government to build cement bagging or manufacturing plants during Obasanjo's regime, enjoyed import duty exemption on the machinery imported to set up their plants including waiver on Value Added Tax, VAT. Of course, with the Construction Cement Factory at Obajana, Kogi State, Dangote group also benefited “hugely”, from the waiver policy.

Another policy that gave Dangote Group edge over their competitors was monopoly given to them by Obasanjo's government in certain key areas of the economy. Being the largest importer of the bulk cement, the group boasts of four bagging plants in the country - the Lagos Cement Terminal at Apapa Port, the Aliko Inland Terminal at Lagos, one in Onne/Port Harcourt and one in NPA Area I Port Harcourt, with a combined production of three million metric tons per annum.

With its overriding influence on the Obasanjo regime, Dangote cement always managed to attract cement import quotas of between 6.5 and nine million metric tone per annum. Keeping hold of so much import quota enabled Dangote Group to limit what was available to other operators.

Critics and Competition

Critics of Dangote's business approach have argued that the group employs bonus claims to scare new entrants and buys the government favour in order to maintain monopoly in its areas of interests.

The Director of Project, Ibeto Cement Company Ltd, Dr. Ben Aghazu captured Dangote's alleged penchance for emasculating competitors thus: “Dangote Cement did not only tyrannize other producers but also succeeded in frightening away would be new entrants into the cement industry with bogus claims. These claims included production and expansion figures that were never met but were accepted by the Obasanjo government as a basis for the issuance of import quota.”

Dangote is one of the select business cliques, directly linked with the former President. It is believed that he contributed handsomely to the political projects of the Obasanjo administration especially as a major financier of the 2003 re-election of “Baba”. He also donated huge amount towards the controversial library project built by Obasanjo while in office, and was a regular member of the president's entourage. Dangote however, gained handsomely from his investment in his friend.

But the man at the centre of the controversy, Alhaji Dangote does not see anything wrong in using government link to advance business interest. Hear him:

“Do people who accuse me of being close to the government of Obasanjo expect me to say my N0 1 enemy is government? It is not possible. There is no business that has no link with politics, none. And I challenge anybody to contradict me. Because you either say to a government in power, 'ok, fine, I am for you', or 'I am against you', obviously a right thinking business person would say, I am for you.

“Every company is government friendly, let Jim Ovia go and be the enemy of government and you see where Zenith Bank would go,” he quipped.

Dangote said that he was moved to draw closer to Obasanjo because of his business interest. He does not make pretence about that. And of course, the former President undoubtedly assisted him to attain the certain level he is operating now. “Eighty-five percent of my relationship with Obasanjo has to do with the economy of the country. Even when we sit down, 85 percent of the time is spent discussing the economy. How do we move the economy forward? And I think I have to be really grateful,” he added.

Dangote also disclosed that Obasanjo's encouragement spurred him to invest in building one of the biggest cement factories in Nigeria at Obajana, Kogi State. He argued that the decision to build the cement company at Obajana was really in national interest and the credit according to him, should go to Obasanjo.

“But for Obasanjo's encouragement and push, there is no way Obajana would have been possible at all. It was his push that made the difference. I would have made more money importing cement, because I know by cost, I would pass my cost on to the consumers. And today, freight rates from Asia are so high that it is unbelievable. People would have been paying more than N2000 per bag of cement if we were importing.”

Changing Tides or Adjustment Blues

Indications are that Dangote may not enjoy the kind of privileges, he had under Obasanjo from the new administration. In fact, the controversy which has trailed some of the companies he acquired under Obasanjo has made Dangote see the other side of government.

Although President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua has insisted that his government would not deviate from the reforms initiated by his predecessor, he however said he would follow due process and rule of law in the conduct of government business. This means, no more “business as usual” for business cronies of the government in power. That also implies end of the road for those, joining personal relationship with state policy and business opportunities.

The government’s overrule of the purchase of the Kaduna and Port Harcourt Refineries by the Blue Star Consortium, was a pointer that Yar'Adua means business. The President apparently succumbed to mounting pressure of Nigerians, especially the Nigeria Labour Congress, who cried foul over the manner in which Obasanjo hastily sold the companies to his cronies. The government has also refunded to the group, the $720 million dollars they paid for the purchase of the two refineries.

Owei Lakemfa, head of Information of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, said “Dangote and Co. were invited to buy the refineries at any amount,” adding that the sale of the two refineries was done without evaluation. Surprisingly, what was a loss to the Dangote Group became a gain for Ibeto Group. Recently, the government of Yar'Adua reopened the Ibeto Cement Company Ltd, which is operating a bagging plant in Port Harcourt.

Ibeto is also developing a five million metric tons per annum cement factory in Ebonyi State, in partnership with the government of the state. These two projects were grounded in November 2005, after only four months of operation of the bagging plants. An order by former President Obasanjo, through executive fiat on trumped-up charge of lack of proven investment in local manufacturing of cement, obviously orchestrated to favour Obasanjo's business cronies, nailed Ibeto Cement.

But the story is now different; the new government has also granted a waiver to Ibeto conglomerate to import cement.

This new development definitely is breaking the monopoly of Dangote in certain key areas of the economy. Though the group is not resting on its oars, this magazine was told that an orchestrated campaign was already on to sway the government. The presidency has, however, remained resolute.

It is not certain whether the Dangote Group would enjoy special treatment under the Yar'Adua administration.- Newsworld … By Onu Okorie with additional reports from Sunday Ogli (Makurdi) and Labaran Tijani (Lokoja)
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by crownfits: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2007
and you want me to read all this?
Re: Tax Exemptions And Waivers Stopped - Obj Reforms Being Reversed? by frankiriri(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
crownfits:

and you want me to read all this?
*hisses* No just waka pass

(1) (Reply)

Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi / The Traditionl Prime Minister Of Ogbe Autonomous Community Heads Regency Council / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.