Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

50's Comin' Out Hot Again* - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* (720 Views)

Inspired Up-comin Rapper, Nigeria / Beanpole (opo Ewa) Album Comin Out Soon Spicy A Collabo With 9ice Ooo Bad Watch / Dbanj Comin To D.c! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by Ralvy(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2007
'ssup y'all,
heard a couple of his songs en I think Fif is gon' murder this time,

What d'u think??
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by hustla(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
im a 50 fan but i think 50 should v come out with way beta diss tracks than part time over and the rest.wat in the blue skies is his bness if wayne kisses baby?we v al heard enuf on that topic lready.meanwhile amusement park was like candy shop,straight to tha abnk was a lil aight but his bettin with kanye is also sth to reckon with cos i v heard some tarcks from the graduation n i think yhey are aight though i aint a kanye fan, cant tel me ntth ft young jeezy was simply off the hinges,nice rhymes
lets wqait till sep 11 thoug aight mayn wink[tt][/tt]
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by Ralvy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2007
I feel you mayne,

bh wat d'u think of Amuzemnet Park?
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by jerrymania(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yep *Amusement* park is hot.
*I get money* is Hotter.
But Sure 50 aint hotter than Lil Wayne~!
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by sect(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2007
I dont like amusement park but i think ayo technology,straght to the bank and i get money are hot,i really found i get money funny the 1st time i watched the video,imagine the crazy rich guy fanning himself and his dough with money,he even changed stinky rich to stanky rich but my favourite among the three i listed is still ayo technology.
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by sect(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2007
I also read that one of his tracks in his upcoming album titled follow my lead (both the video and audio) was leaked and he was really mad at interscope 4 the leakage,is there anyone who has watched or heard that track?
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by nutyay(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2007
Heared d track on raypower's club train. D joint is very dope
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by nutyay(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2007
Heared d track on raypower's club train. D joint is very dope
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by Young15(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2007
Lol 50 cents album WILL be whack i can promise you that he is confused because he doesn't know what appeals to the majority of people. between get rich or die trying and the massacre he lost 3 millon albums sales. so 3 million people din't bother buying his album. and kanye gained 2 million album sales between the college dropout and late registration. i bet 50 cenT will loose up to 5 millon album sales this year !!!!!!!!!!! 50 CENT ONLY SELL OFF BEEF AND CONTREVERSY AND U ARE THE PORR FOOLS WHO FELL FOR IT. HE'S GETTIN' RICH OF YOU SUCKERS. HE EVEN SAID IT IN AN ITERVEIW THAT KANYE SHOULD ACTUALLY OUTSELL HIM.
Re: 50's Comin' Out Hot Again* by A40(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2007
With which song? i used to be a big 50 fan but if you ask me that guy has gone pop he has lost his chance to get real respect from real rappers cmon that guy should sing some mature shit na. he is singing Hip Pop.comparing their singles that are out already 50 would surely get his ass grilled

(1) (Reply)

Curtis 50 Cent's New Album / Osadebe On Utube / Vma's,awards Fair Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.