Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

A Letter To Our Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To Our Pastor (177 Views)

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / How Can Our Pastor's Emulate The Live Of John The Baptist? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Our Pastor by IbileIfe: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dear Pastor Kachifo,

I am not fasting, I am starving. And I am not the only one.

How can we fast when we don't have any food to eat?

There is no food to break the fast.

Please, give us food to eat first, then we can fast.

Re: A Letter To Our Pastor by Thortp(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Easy oo.
I hope pastor can hear you
Re: A Letter To Our Pastor by Onucs(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Reply: Pastor no dey sow seed
Re: A Letter To Our Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
IbileIfe:
Dear Pastor Kachifo,

I am not fasting, I am starving. And I am not the only one.How can we fast when we don't have any food to eat? There is no food to break the fast.Please, give us food to eat first, then we can fast.
God didn't ask anyone to go on starvation-diets which you call fasting on his behalf. Such rituals do not honor Him since He never commanded it of you. But it seems some of you are bent on serving the whims of your pastors, this rather than obey God in all things. undecided
Re: A Letter To Our Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Onucs:
Reply: Pastor no dey sow seed
Why should he when he has so many gullible followers to sow seed into his business for him? They are his gullible investors who come rejoicing bring in the sheaves to the betterment of pastors kingdom on earth.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Forgiveness For Habitual Sin. / Build People Up / The Narrow And Wide Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.