Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! (38420 Views)

Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Messi Needs World Cup More Than Any Player On Earth — Otamendi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by MohSlayer: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Millimann:
See as everywhere calm.

If they try this in Lagos, agberos will have a field day.

Tilumbu urchins precisely
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by jojothaiv(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Royalagro:

Greetings my man, you no cook for us today ..
Baba forget o.

Senior man don move on.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Gbeng30(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is the time to feel like a real Brazilian in this tournament because they are doing well...
They should enjoy it even more until it end
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by rapcy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
boldking:
You see, this was the exact reason we told you guys to vote wisely

Vote Peter Obi because you’re doing yourself good, a vote for apc is a wasted vote

Getat undecided
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by kezienaira: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Buddha3:

Troway that lappy!

Only way it can be properly fixed to maximum efficiency is if you're able to ship it to the mother company.

Gbenga for Idumota will only deceive you, chop your money and be forming hardware engineer that he is not.

grin grin this man
But am not repairing anything, I only want the complete motherboard

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by reddingtonblack: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Eweyyyy! grin

All because of diaspora see as she dey shine 32 tinted teeth, o tii fii gbogbo owo jeun undecided

money for hand Ufit-fly nii, no r/ship, all manipulation will be logically & spiritually resisted undecided

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
I love Brazilians and Portuguese cool

2 Likes

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by backtovillage: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Beware of Obidient there my brother
Ibidients are full of hatred
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by rabiluhauwa: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
sureinfo:
Not surprising, they worship football in that country plus what do you expect when you have a reasonable team that's always a joy to watch, not those that can't even qualify for the world cup or defend a halftime 4-0 lead lipsrsealed
See finishing.... Shame catch me that day even say na friendly

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by curryjuniour(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Buddha3:

As per say na "belief" you take get visa and resources travel out na!

You'll hardly see a Nigerian who'll give you honest details as to how he/she succeeded at something. Them go dey form yeye motivation and inspiration talk when you ask them.

Aspire to perspire so you can refire yen yen yen!

No one owes you anything.
Keep repeating this statement at the back of your head and stop being bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Ofemmanu1: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
lol grin

I'm getting ready to move to another State and city, no worry I go cook when I get there. Actually I want to make a Brazilian cook Moi Moi, and if it turns out good, maybe start a Moi Moi business for Brazil o! Dem already like Akara, so dem must like Moi Moi.

Abeg, when you cook, just keep it it to yourself.
You're doing well with thread like this.
The last okro soup you cooked is very terrible to the eyes .
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
curryjuniour:

No one owes you anything.
Keep repeating this statement at the back of your head and stop being bitter.

Being bitter over what precisely? Some of you talk carelessly.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by mkoabiola: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okortor:
Oga I'm seeing no enjoyment there, na 9ja de enjoy the world cup pass, come lag for inferno @ akowonjo or sugarland lounge &bar @Chevron drive lekki and many others nightlife make u see men drinking chilled beer with wine then viewing all these young chick's perching around for hook ups, feeding ur eye's will definitely get u Carried away here!!!!!!!!
U sabi jare
Inferno Abi the dems at akowonjo
Na there we de feed eyes de see varieties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
The only I am seeing is the magnificent asses of Brazilian women!
Chai
See catapult
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by jimmyolasun: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2022

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Fantazy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
That is because they are confident their country (Brazil) will win.

Make I go watch Nigeria match come back with heartbreak? No be me and you
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Your time go come o! Just keep believing and working hard towards it.

You are a very wicked man.

Na motivational speech we go chop?
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Person wey aspire go find way. grin

Way must open.

I have other posts on Nairaland that might help those wey want to japa, check them out.

Buddha3:

As per say na "belief" you take get visa and resources travel out na!

You'll hardly see a Nigerian who'll give you honest details as to how he/she succeeded at something. Them go dey form yeye motivation and inspiration talk when you ask them.

Aspire to perspire so you can refire yen yen yen!

2 Likes

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Move on ke? I go soon find something to cook lol grin

jojothaiv:

Baba forget o.

Senior man don move on.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
lol

No be my fault the things just dey everywhere! grin

Himtulie247:
grin Oh yeah !!
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm sure that most of the girls you talked about are working girls. The girls I dey show are normal girls that you can wife. And they will give you access to the Brazilian passport which is ranked 21sth in the World, and will get you into 170 destinations. Nigerian passport is ranked 96th at the moment and will get you into 43 destinations. grin

Okortor:
Oga I'm seeing no enjoyment there, na 9ja de enjoy the world cup pass, come lag for inferno @ akowonjo or sugarland lounge &bar @Chevron drive lekki and many others nightlife make u see men drinking chilled beer with wine then viewing all these young chick's perching around for hook ups, feeding ur eye's will definitely get u Carried away here!!!!!!!!
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by jojothaiv(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Move on ke? I go soon find something to cook lol grin

Egbon, no be so o.

grin grin grin Sha no forget tag me make I confirm something.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
No be my fault o! grin

Na wetin my camera see him dey take. lol

Pootle:
you only snapping latino ass undecided
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
No taya yet o! grin

More photos loading!

Cantonese:
Hmmmmm.

OP na how the break to watch match dey go you go take pictures abi na women front ayound back you go dey take picture?

No be say your holiday na women you go spend am with? If dem hold you, you go say na village people.

Ataya for the OP.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
It shall come to pass!

SyrusdeHansome:
One day i'll visit this country nd i'll get a girl here

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
We go see how it goes!

Gbeng30:
This is the time to feel like a real Brazilian in this tournament because they are doing well...
They should enjoy it even more until it end
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
I must share with the world o! Na wetin God tell me be that. grin

If I no get una feedback, how I go improve?

Ofemmanu1:

Abeg, when you cook, just keep it it to yourself.
You're doing well with thread like this.
The last okro soup you cooked is very terrible to the eyes .

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
More dey come! grin

baralatie:
The only I am seeing is the magnificent asses of Brazilian women!
Chai
See catapult
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
lol

Fantazy:
That is because they are confident their country (Brazil) will win.

Make I go watch Nigeria match come back with heartbreak? No be me and you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junior Agogo Of Ghana Is Dead. / Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos / Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.