Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is Goodluck Jonathan Scared Of Addressing Nigerians Or What ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan Scared Of Addressing Nigerians Or What ? (874 Views)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Scared Of Addressing Nigerians Or What ? by hatch: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
No doubt Nigeria has been visited by one tragedy or the other courtesy our notorious Boko Haram sect in the form of bomb blasts with the recent and most dastardly being the UN headquarters bombing yesterday morning in Abuja.

But to the shock of many GEJ comfortably issued a statement through his Prime Mister in the person of Reuben Abati. TheĀ  Nature / Magnitude of the damage and mayhem causedĀ  by this bomb blast, I believe the least Nigerians deserved was an address by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but instead our oga once again sent his Prime Minster.

This worries me that a lot that we seem to have a president that is afraid of directly communicating with his people.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Scared Of Addressing Nigerians Or What ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
Your answer can be found here: http://saharareporters.com/column/why-president-jonathan-cannot-lead-pius-adesanmi

There are no words to describe GEJ again. I've used "clueless", "buffoon", and "moronic" as many times as possible.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Scared Of Addressing Nigerians Or What ? by maclatunji: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
Catching Pokemon with GEJ?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Scared Of Addressing Nigerians Or What ? by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2011
Yes. Because that's the only thing he can catch. He's been in office for how long and he hasn't "catched" any perpetrators as he has promised. He didn't even make a statement yesterday. So, I assumed he's catching pokemon and I was right, as I have found him deep within Pokemon universe, probably hoping Boko Haram is amongst them.

(1) (Reply)

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Obasanjo! / Nigeria Earns About 36.7billion Naira Daily From Crude Oil Sales Only / Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.