Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity (44809 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe / Toilet That Transforms Human Poo To Fertiliser Made By Bill Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by HarlequinLekex: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
As people groan over the increasing prices of gas across the country, an alternative has been created by a Nigerian man.

The man built a toilet that is able to generate cooking gas as well as electricity on its own, using wastes

Pictures of the impressive innovation being constructed have elicited mixed reactions on social media.

A talented Nigerian man has constructed a toilet that generates cooking gas and electricity on its own. Bekwarra Blog, who shared the impressive news on Facebook group Rant HQ Extention, disclosed that the innovation is very cheap and lasts longer.

The man's innovation reportedly lasts long.
Facebook Photos of the man constructing the toilet and putting it to use got social media users talking. Legit.ng gathered that the man's name is Okwudor and he hails from Njaba local government in Imo state.

Social media reactions
Iphyie Dickson said: "Its annoying that most Nigerians are conversant with the biogas especially those that did physic and chemistry related courses in schools.

"Why not push a good project on this and save us from this outrageous gas price. "To fill up 12.5kg cylinder of gas is 9500.

Most altimes it doesn't last up to a month. We really need a way out for the hard way of life Nigerians are facing."

John Aduku said: "Biodegradable energy. Not new, go to East Africa and see how it contributes to more than fifty percent of energy use in most homes there. "Rural Nigeria could embrace this method too."

Maryqueen Osita Blessing said: "Yea I was taught in school under biotechnology.... department of genetics and biotechnology unical."

Chinenyenwa Chigbu Eno said: "My female colleague built this biogas, but her own uses poultry dump to generate cooking gas."

Magdalene Ishaku Chagwas said: "I always say this nothing is waste to a chemical engineer, even the Sh*t and they will laugh. Proud of this guy, me na ordinary cow dung we generate gas from i want to faint."

Mavis Marvelous Mavis said: "So like dis now if u no sh*it no cooking."

https://www.legit.ng/people/1506956-poo-cooking-photos-nigerian-man-builds-toilet-generates-gas-cooking-electricity/

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by HarlequinLekex: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
No Kerosene in my area again. I am resorting to coal pot tomorrow.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by JASONjnr(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Heard some people sniff the gas from the toilet soakaway to get high.....

And here's someone making good use of it to generate and safe funds for cooking gas.

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by FactBoyz: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Nathphil(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Ashez: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
How I wan cook near soak away pit?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by goodnewscliff(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice one.
Make everything turn asset even shiiit grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Captain6(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Poo electricity grin

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Vipro(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
X
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Brownshoe: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Are you a writer or planning to write an article or story , a proof reader is available on ground , and also get your academic projects,thesis, modern CV or any document done in any formats you want.

@ CEDARMEDIA OUR SERVICES IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND ACCURATE .

C.E.O CV IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Contact us : Deleola77@gmail.com or WhatsApp: zero nine one five three four 8 two 4 one zero.
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by 40fy: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2022

#cool

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Meektunz: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
This kind of toilet should come to akwa ibom, e go sell for here no be small cos one person poo fit fit cook for an entire local government.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Megabig: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
This should be implemented in many places if it has no health or public hazards, nice

6 Likes

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Deeprooted: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
I turned my back on social media after my M. Sc to focus on life. It's been more than 6 years off Facebook only for me to return and noticed I have 2,371 friends. I have unfriended about 196 but the list seems endless.

How do I unfriended everyone without doing it serially? Please help!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by MrBONE2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
Heard some people sniff the gas from the toilet soakaway to get high.....

And here's someone making good use of it to generate and safe funds for cooking gas.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Faposky95: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC go soon as tax our poo......
Den na to get poo studies for primary school curriculum......
......e Neva finis....word to Fela

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Vipro(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ashez:
How I wan cook near soak away pit?
when hunger reach your side wella, even to eat inside pit go dey hungry you.

Person wey hungry, no dey select!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Adams011(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Old news, saw this post first on Nairaland few years ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Brownshoe: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Patronize my humble business I can't beg or do crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Brendaniel: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Eriokanmi: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Can someone tell me, which youths did buhari call lazy...Nigerian youths or his son who hit his head on a culvert during a stunt ride? Weldone guy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by InvertedHammer: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1506956-poo-cooking-photos-nigerian-man-builds-toilet-generates-gas-cooking-electricity/
/

Bad marketing strategy.

He should design it but to market it, he should use a half-nude, big boobed, big a$s lady to advertise it. The Nigerian brain is only wired to fire off about sex.

/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by MMempire(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Saving money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by LoneWolf200(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Woow, applaudable!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Divoc19(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Finally we are rescuing ourselves.

The most painful part here is no part of government will invest in this.. they are busy syphoning funds for corrupt election come 2023

America will soon snatch him from our country

Edited
Remember how the mathematician graduate that retired to farming, due to lack of employment was moved to America

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse / Nso Ephesian's Wooden Food Flask In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.