Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity (44788 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe / Toilet That Transforms Human Poo To Fertiliser Made By Bill Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Always the igbos, this country should have devided a long time ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by hslbroker2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Nice one
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by emmabest2000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tannhauser:

Yoi must be an obscenely filthy human to post that shi.t here, i actually threw up in the toilet. Fir the first time since i joined Nairaland, I'm reporting someone to the mods....this is disgusting.

Mumu shut the fvck up

It seems your a New fish here
That was a food a Nairalander posted some years back , everything on that plate there are edible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by UNDFTD: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ashez:
How I wan cook near soak away pit?

Oh, dear! Why do some of us lack creativity and imagination? Do you NOT see the connecting pipes? Why MUST you see the negative aspect when all you have to do is add more pipes to get the gas to your kitchen or wherever you want to cook?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Enemyofpeace: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Poverty is a decease

People wey because of Peugeot 504 go join Ogboni in 1989, them no live to see Lamborghini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
I'm salt of words.
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by MSesan: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerians are very talented, I don't know the kind of leaders we have that cannot make use of her talented resources.
Nigeria is a great country and it would be greater if it's managed very well.

Vote wisely oo!
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by FODA(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hope the food no go feu smell poo
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deeprooted:
I turned my back on social media after my M. Sc to focus on life. It's been more than 6 years off Facebook only for me to return and noticed I have 2,371 friends. I have unfriended about 196 but the list seems endless.

How do I unfriended everyone without doing it serially? Please help!

Did you actually say you have an M.Sc?

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deeprooted:
I turned my back on social media after my M. Sc to focus on life. It's been more than 6 years off Facebook only for me to return and noticed I have 2,371 friends. I have unfriended about 196 but the list seems endless.

Please come up with a better story... it's not possible for a person to become your friend on Facebook without you having to confirm the person's request! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Biafraaa: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice development. All we have to do is consume more beans to release more poo.

Think smart grin

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by AsawanaDgreat: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
This guy needs to be in china
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by SURElee(f): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
No Kerosene in my area again. I am resulting to coal pot tomorrow.

Even the charcoal you will buy for 200 sef will discourage youu.

I remember some weeks ago, I decided to make roasted yam just 2 people at home o! I see wien with the 200naira charcoal wey I buy.

200naira looking Like 50naira charcoal of years ago. Nigerians don hear am under APC and their change mantra

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ashez:

That's a question that demands an answer.. A problem that needs to be solved. And that's where you should bring your own innovation to take the burner away from the pit.

4 Likes

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by primeache: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
I am not enthusiastic about this news unless it is made at affordable rates for the middle class income earners because we are not good at making cost effective innovation, that is why China is leading the world
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by vikstandon(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ashez:

It mustn't have to be near it... You can run a far delivery system.

If I have a private home... I would invest into that.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Elidrisy20: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
These are the kind of ppl that need govt & Private sectors to invest in,if na BBnaija omo come see endorsement
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by bazooka4jesus: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deeprooted:
I turned my back on social media after my M. Sc to focus on life. It's been grin more than 6 years off Facebook only for me to [s][/ ;Ds]return and noticed I have 2,371 friends. I have unfriended about 196 but the list seems endless.

Buy Biggy kola and gala for any of your younger ones… tell them what to do and they will help you do the job in a blink of an eye… younger generations they are just very sharp and smart with robotic behavior

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by IRIENBOY(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by oliverano: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deeprooted:

Who was accepting the friend request while you were focusing on life?

Once this question is answered, it'll be easier to help. Or was your account hacked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Franzinni: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigeria is finished... May God send a helping hand to invest in this man ... His star will be buried amongst stones in Nigeria if care is not taken .

Nigeria is a place dreams go to die.

Who knows sade Thomas? She once had great dreams for Nigeria ... But we all know wusup
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by CodeTemplar: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shitty idea from a Shithole .... Hmmm
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by chigbokingsley(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is called bio gas. It is very safe and has no health implication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by MrJames007: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
Heard some people sniff the gas from the toilet soakaway to get high.....

And here's someone making good use of it to generate and safe funds for cooking gas.
lol

Nawao
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by cooooooks(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
*resorting.
HarlequinLekex:
No Kerosene in my area again. I am resulting to coal pot tomorrow.
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by jidxin(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Finally we are rescuing ourselves.

The most painful part here is no part of government will invest in this.. they are busy syphoning funds for corrupt election come 2023

America will soon snatch him from our country
how? Biofuel idea is from the western world they have been using it long before now
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by jidxin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Always the igbos, this country should have devided a long time ago
on an old innovation that I was thought in primary school very long ago? Biofuel that have been used long time in the western hemisphere.... Bro wake up
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by HarlequinLekex: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
cooooooks:
*resorting.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse / Nso Ephesian's Wooden Food Flask In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.