Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound (44046 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / Life In Face Me I Face You / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
They live in a face me and face you compound, and they have misunderstanding like every other couple, and the husband beats his niqabite wife to the extent of stripping her naked in public, the co-tenants came to her rescue, but what the wife has been covering became a public debate, it's a pity.

There are good and bad brothers, just as we have for sisters too. A sister who is seeking marriage should be more selective than the brother, because a man is entitled to four wives at a time, but a woman is only permitted to have one husband at a time, that is enough reason to be more careful cum selective.

If anyone needs to be more concern with background check, it should be the woman, this is because correcting the errors made in any marital relationship is not easy on the part of the lady. When you come across red flags, treat them with all seriousness. Going emotional or falling in love remains the biggest mistake of most people seeking marriage.

If a man marries a woman he later discovers in marriage that he is not satisfied with, instead of divorcing her, he can decide to marry another wife, which a woman cannot do, if she marries a person that is not suitable in marriage, except she leaves that marriage and remarries, which is not that easy, or she stays put in the not too good marriage. If you observe, most women that are going through difficult marital problems find it difficult to leave the marriage especially when children are involved.

It is then important for the sisters to be smart about selecting their favourite male partners if they want to succeed in their marriages, especially if they do not want to be moving from one man to another, please select a man of character.

It will not be a bad idea if we include psychiatric evaluation in the lists of medical tests we are to conduct before marriage, some men are not fit to be husbands, they lack the charisma of leadership in the homefront, the problem is, they are not ready to learn new things because of self importance, ego and arrogance. Only men with good character succeed in marriage.

There is a brother in the neighbourhood, he changes women like clothes, he has four wives, any time he sees a new woman, he will go back home, and divorces one of his wives, to accommodate the new one. I wish our sisters well.

Do not be cheap, recharge card is enough to get some ladies, 'hello baby, have you eaten', will make some ladies to fall like pack of cards, marriage is not for a day. Please select men that value marriage.

We have men who believe beating is a corrective measure for a woman, such men will deal with their wives mercilessly, because they hold it that beating will make the woman to submit, some husbands say, 'I will beat you, take you to the hospital and spend my money on you'. There are men who believe women are many, infact, they are too many, so this mindset is making them to see women as commodities to toy it, such men will find it difficult to respect their wives, after all, they are many.

Sisters should not fall for appearance or money, but character, no responsible man should treat his wife like rag when he knows he has mother, sister, aunty and daughter, would he prefer they treat them the same way he is maltreating his wife?

Some men are full of self-doubt, ego, indiscipline and shameless acts, they respect nobody even in their direct families, if a woman marries one of them, your life will never remain the same, who will you report them to, such men deserve nothing close to a woman that is decent.

It is not as difficult as it looks in picking a partner, just be meticulous. The next time you are choosing a partner, please be careful, know the right reasons, select for the right reasons, the standard is this, if you are a good woman, marry a good man and not the other way round. Pay attention to details and invest in your relationship.

Abu Sheikh

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by faithfull18(f): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Marry a good man, Marry a good man, life is short to be unnecessarily stressed by one man.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by HarlequinLekex: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Any man that beats his wife/gf in the name of making her submit to him is a MAD GOAT. Such type of man deserves to spent his remaining life in KUJE prison.
If it were in a sane society, the man would be charged for domestic violence then sentenced to jail. The over abuse/misuse of this DOMESTIC VIOLENCE law by women is just so ridiculous to the extent of sending an innocent man to jail.
Anybody that is passing through this difficult stage in marriage, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2022
faithfull18:
Marry a good man, Marry a good man, life is short to be unnecessarily stressed by one man.
They turn good man to a bad one with the way they use their mouth

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
One spotted.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2022
And after stripping them naked to the public such women would still foolishly open their legs for the men.

Spits

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:

One spotted.
I m a good man, walk with me and you ll see

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
I m a good man, walk with me and you ll see
I should walk with you?to where?
Polyandry is not practiced in Nigeria you know?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by talk2hb1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:

One spotted.
So You Get Bad Mouth, Na Them Bad Mouth Wife. They Torture Husband With Abusive Words that hurts more than a thousand horse wipe.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by ahnie: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
talk2hb1:

So You Get Bad Mouth, Na Them Bad Mouth Wife. They Torture Husband With Abusive Words that hurts more than a thousand horse wipe.
Swerve abeg!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by talk2hb1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:

Swerve abeg!
No Use your razor mouth abuse me abeg

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by sameoldguy: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
With two indomie and one raw egg you can sleep with two different women.

Don’t you think it’s the women that needs psychiatric evaluation before getting into marriage?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Nazgul: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:
And after stripping them naked to the public such women would still foolishly open their legs for the men.

Spits
If you carry out a thorough investigation on the OP's story, you'll see that the woman in question is most likely a house wife, who's fully dependant on the husband. And as the economic situation in the country gets worse, his budget for the home would keep depreciating and the wife would keep complaining, quarreling and abusing him, which in return would make him go violent on her.

When a woman isn't adding any economic value to the life of her husband and home, he'll treat her like trash. And she wouldn't be able to leave because she configured herself to be dependent on a man.

This is why I frown greatly at all these young girls who have decided to be lazy simply because they have a hole in-between their legs they believe can sustain.

If you don't learn how to make money legally as a young girl, no man would respect you in your marriage, cos you'll be a liability to him, and after 3-5 kids, you'll loose the beauty that attracted him to you and become a complete defecit in his eyes.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by NoToPile: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
The OP seems to be speaking from a religious perspective

6 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Bintdawood(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:

Spits

That's the worst part of it
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by culf: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Being entitled to marry 4 wives doesn't mean he should abuse her and disgrace her in public, it already show he doesn't respect or value her and I wonder why will such woman not report such a grievous offence and have him punished because if left unpunished, it will be repeated again to either her or another.
I couldn't finish reading it because it was already getting to me.

#so many uncultured and unfortunate men everywhere these days

6 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Aguiyimba(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
phemmyfour:

Their mouth is God's gift. Always make sure money dey your pocket when she start find one beer parlour for corner and cool off.

12 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Slawomirr: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

3 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by nairalee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Point of correction, it's now called

FACE ME I SLAP YOU

1 Like

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let Alfa be giving this sermon in mosque abeg.... Not all people can marry 4 wives, women are not property for some people like me.

But again remember Adam was peacefully sleeping when they made eve and brought to him and from that point on there was no peace in the world again.

So guys if you want to marry please marry with sense ... All women are narcissists by design and that is why they crave attention and are ready to mutilate their body to gain attention. A woman is like a flower it blossoms but not for long and that is partly why they are always hormonally imbalanced.

Marry a woman that was brought up properly with low body count becasue if she has a high BC she will always be comparing and craving the best knack she had and if you don't meet up, she will fly fence and go and collect.

Lastly, women don't understand love like men do, they see men like they see iphone, they always want the latest model if you like fall mugu and think you are in a romance movie ...

Remember these words .... If you marry a bad woman you will turn to a philosopher !!! Gbabe!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by meobizy(f): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
he changes women like clothes, he has four wives, any time he sees a new woman, he will go back home, and divorces one of his wives, to accommodate the new one.
A gross exaggeration from an imaginative writer.

but what the wife has been covering became a public debate
This happens here too. One Nairalander saved his infant cousin from death only to broadcast his recollection of his aunt’s grey pubes. Why bother if genuine help wasn’t all you bore in mind?

recharge card is enough to get some ladies
If it was this easy, Nairaland won’t have incels.

Sisters should not fall for appearance or money, but character
Telling a woman to fall for this is like telling a man to fall for a woman’s book smart or choose her due to her father’s handsomeness. It will never happen. Those traits are secondary in courtship.

Change is a good thing whether right or wrong. It shows the world is evolving. Treat marriages like long relationships and you’ll never be disappointed. If you pick wrong, dance to the divorce court and try again. Last last, you’ll learn to settle or find the right one eventually.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by planetE(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
I’m scared of marriage
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Sonnobax15(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Adebowhales(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
As long as they don't stay under the bridge
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ok
Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by GoooodHardDick: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Any man that beats his wife/gf in the name of making her submit to him is a MAD GOAT. Such type of man deserves to spent his remaining life in KUJE prison.
If it were in a sane society, the man would be charged for domestic violence then sentenced to jail. The over abuse/misuse of this DOMESTIC VIOLENCE law by women is just so ridiculous to the extent of sending an innocent man to jail.
Anybody that is passing through this difficult stage in marriage, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

Women and emotional manipulations!!!

See how you carefully avoided calling out the woman and then blasted the man.

Instead of advising your gender to be submissive, and always watch their tongues while talking to their husbands, let alone insulting him of course you left all that and started attacking the man for reacting to her provocation. How old are you exactly? This clearly shows women always wanting to play the victim even when at fault.

May God deliver every man out there going through emotional insults and abuses from their wives. In a sane society those women would have been in jail by now

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by unclejb2(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu would never be president

5 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Entanglement: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
faithfull18:
after them must have panel beat your toto during your youthful exuberance stage!
Now you are getting old, you are looking for a good man simp to manage your panel beated toto and irredeemable attitude!

Such is life shall!

9 Likes

Re: They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound by Cmanforall: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Face me I slap you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.