Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi (25340 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos / Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Perfectbeing(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2022
oyeb15:
Who notice that all top 419/Scammers in Nigeria are rooting for Obi.
Why is it that all Obi campaign leaders even in core north are all Igbos.

Obi is the new Nigeria MMM.
I usually play PS 4 in a game shop in Abuja and most the customers are Yahoo boys. All of them are rooting for PitObi. They believe he won't use EFCC to chase them.
Some said he gave people laptop when he was Governor and he won't be against Yahoo boys.

From the conversation and knowledege they have about Nigerian politics, my opinion is that the youths are worse than the old men. Much worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Gozac: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2022
TINUBU IS SPONSPORING ALL THESE IN SW TO DISCREDIT PETER OBI IN THE EYES OF NIGERIANS. WE KNOW AS E DEY GO FOR NIGERIAN POLITICS AND SW
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Christistruth00: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2022
shocked shocked

“This is my 13 years in Labour Party. People cannot just come into the party and in four months they will be telling us that they know more than us in the party.”

“My life is under threat by Dr Doyin Okupe, my life is under threat by Ojukwu. I have the right to protect my life that is why I dissociated myself.

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Mrkindness: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2022
donproject2:

You should be at peace after saying this
very much at peace after all afonjasm is in their bloodline.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Pclemenza: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

U editing my POST says ALL about YOU.
I know where you belong, I don't have that TIME, after this LIFE, WE GO ALL KNOW ALL TRUTH.
FOR CLARITY, I am a staunch supporter of the LABOUR PARTY Presidential candidate Mr. Peter Obi. No need to keep you in the dark about my support of his political ambition.
Enjoy the rest of the day, Shalom.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by 77up(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2022
beerfraud:
Doyin Okupe just Cash out from gullible Okoros
PrinceofLagos who sent 46k to labour party will be regretting now
You actually believe that guy paid that money grin
As he blocked the beneficiary account join grin

You can believe anything o shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by assholemods: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Thisday, Nation all nah Tinubu paid Newspaper. .... Obidient we move. Peter Obi 2023
Ode! Na Tinubu dey lay the allegations?
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Files: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin

Thieves

Bloody criminals. Manifesto, we no see..

Na only thiefing dem Sabi do and noise all over social media. If you want a system to collapse Kia Kia, just allow make yeebowhs dominate am

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2022
nazicartel:
Not to sound tribalistic. Do you now see why LP filled some positions with people not from the states ?. They know some of these will play out
I swear, from the onset of things southwest branch of Labour Party has been having controversies like almost everyday

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by assholemods: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Gozac:
TINUBU IS SPONSPORING ALL THESE IN SW TO DISCREDIT PETER OBI IN THE EYES OF NIGERIANS. WE KNOW AS E DEY GO FOR NIGERIAN POLITICS AND SW
Because your Obi is unblemish. Iranu!
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Christistruth00: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Gozac:

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol, Nigerians have decided, this Ogun Lp have collected money to cause trouble but it won't work

nazicartel:
Not to sound tribalistic. Do you now see why LP filled some positions with people not from the states ?. They know some of these will play out

Peter Obi was not among those who built the Labour Party and sustained it for years yet he emerged as it’s Presidential Candidate
This so resembles a behaviour Sardauna Ahmadu Bello once complained about

Arabambi has been fighting for the Labour Party for years

He didn’t just turn up or join it overnight

You should have already smelt a Rat in the Way Peter Obi emerged as the Presidential Candidate Of the Labour Party

Below is Arabambi in 2017 Criticising the sitting APC Governor Of Ogun State

https://guardian.ng/interview/arabambi-amosun-has-destroyed-economic-and-political-gains-of-previous-administrations/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by nazicartel(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2022
thedio:

U meant Obi and LP r Buhari pro max...appointments and other engagements would come from a particular state and region to avoid drama like this.
Fact: if u can't win ppl loyalty regard less of their ethnicity and religious believe, u r not fit to rule a nation like Nigeria.
Obi should go and queue behind Fashola,Fayemi,El-rufai,Oshiomole,kalu.... learn the game of politics under the tutelage of Asiwaju and come back to run for presidency.
You're very foolish. Don't ever quote me again. You were writing educated and you ended it all with Jargons. Don't ever quote me again
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by thedio(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2022
nazicartel:
You're very foolish. Don't ever quote me again. You were writing educated and you ended it all with Jargons. Don't ever quote me again
Smile.no b play we dey play
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by johnrx: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Politicians ooo
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by milkySperm(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. For who dont know comrade Arabambi Abayomi . Google his name to know more about him. A known gbas-gbos political gladiator in Ogun state Labour party even prior to the arrival of Obi.

It is with great joy that i announce to you my fellow bethren that these guys will help Nigerians run down this dubious party called Labour party. Party with over 30 different funding account. Everyone cashing out at will. grin

When these guys fight dirty. They dont break chairs and table only. They bring the house down... The whole party.

It's not about the Labour party, it is about wherever Obi goes, Nigerians go, thank you
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by 00FFT00(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2022
He drove a Sienna prior, but has now Purchased 2 Range Rovers. And the gentleman failed to demonstrate that these acquisitions were from the proceeds of graft.

Who else is seeing where this may be coming from?. Fifth columnist?. Tinubu's filthy hands?.

Even it that were to be true that the other gentleman indeed made these acquisitions,, there appears a classic case of enviousness in play, and this boy man is willed to pull down his own house because he feels Undercut.

Who do Yoruba people dis strong thing?.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2022
jaxxy:
These ones that have no pedigree are fighting for political relevance with people who came to help their party? Mumu

Who came to help Labour Party? You mean someone who bought his way to become their presidential flag bearer within just a month of joining the party?
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2022
lansile:

Who came to help Labour Party? You mean someone who bought his way to become their presidential flag bearer within just a month of joining the party?

stay there make trouser wear u. who knew labour party existed b4 Peter obi became their flagbearer??

even in ogun state it was pdp and apc and maybe sdp.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Indispensable85(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Lol......I laff oooooo
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by ComeToJesus: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2022
This Arabambi guy has always been a saboteur of some sort in that party. Always fighting...
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by 2Radii: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
ictplotter:
Peter obi na mumu and a political novice. How on earth did expect total committed for an hungry political fool called Doyin Okupe.
There is no different between Doyin and fani koyode.
Is not same fani koyode and okupe that ruin Jonathan election in 2015 despite being a sitting president.
Okupe is just cashing out with obi and labour party and when is done with Obi even common councilor Obi will not contest again for his lifetime.
Stupid igbos are shouting obideint on social media while one Yoruba man called okupe is cashing out on daily basis on mumu obideint head.
this Ur comment eehn grin grin grin

Mad ooh
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
This LP party is having alot of issues, first it was the lack of money for campaigns , now corruption allegations. They should quit now and merge with another party while there is still time.
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Murjayusuf222: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
2023 sai mun canxa
Nageria sai Dady Atiku Abubakar Insha Allah
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
tinsel:
Small small the thing dey set. No wonder the rally is no longer holding.
.. it's true... labour party rally and campaign has not hold for some whike now. ..is this the end of labour party and Peter Obi presidential ambition... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by ufotunang: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Labour party be careful . problem like this can scatter the party...and spoil labour party and Peter Obi ambition of winning the presidential election...it's not at this time you people should be starting to fight each other
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by chukel(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
ictplotter:
Peter obi na mumu and a political novice. How on earth did expect total committed for an hungry political fool called Doyin Okupe.
There is no different between Doyin and fani koyode.
Is not same fani koyode and okupe that ruin Jonathan election in 2015 despite being a sitting president.
Okupe is just cashing out with obi and labour party and when is done with Obi even common councilor Obi will not contest again for his lifetime.
Stupid igbos are shouting obideint on social media while one Yoruba man called okupe is cashing out on daily basis on mumu obideint head.
the same way they all cashed out on Jonathan's head. Imagine given 50m to mobilise L.P. in 2015 to vote Jonathan and he pocketed all the money. Jonathan was confident his money and all the false feedback they gave him would win him relection. Even Obi pocketed the one he was given for SE by Jonathan. Dem do Jona shege. Same thing the criminal doyin who abandoned medicine, criminal aisha yusufu who also abandoned medicine and other criminals are doing to Obi. This is the reason they have more than 5 campaign accounts soliciting for funds. Why can't they have only 1 party campaign account for uniformity. Everyone is just running their own fraud. Gullible Nigerians are being taken for a ride. Obi is the latest mmm.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by EgusiShankly: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Continue to donate your hard earned money to rogues politicians. Don't stop.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by kingyakos: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Judas is from SW
Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by xtycool: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
tinsel:
National publicity secretary, PCC trade blame

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/01/2023-allegations-of-corruption-rock-labour-party/

Everybody with their personal interest. The labour party that was formed by jegudujera

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by Afamed: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Make I never laugh because more drama is coming...

Doyin Okupe afo ajogi njo ... since 2015 you sat on the money? Driving Sienna by May but now an owner of two Range Rover cars worth #65m each? That's #130m? No wonder Kenneth Okonkwo run enter o!

.... Afamed abeg borrow me pop corn

It is a matter of weeks before LP finally exploded.

What is still keeping them together is the expectation of getting more donations from the gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by seunjungle1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laughing party...only a weak minded person will say it is the turn of LP...
APC might failed us under Buhari according to some people which I also believe in some areas...but APC can not fail us under Asiwaju/Shettima.

This is serious and ever ready presidential combo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi by AfonjaPriest: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
tinsel:
National publicity secretary, PCC trade blame

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/01/2023-allegations-of-corruption-rock-labour-party/

No need to make mountains out of molehills. Everything will be sorted out in due course. Unnecessary distraction from the main attraction. OBIdient movement, we move to the presidency on the back of a resounding victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.