Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? (3082 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Phcn Recruitment: How Authentic Is It? / Undp/nepad Training Programe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? by ANDSTEL(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2007
HMMM FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
JOIN ME IN SEEING THIS O. I JUST GOT A MAIL WHICH THE WRITER CLAIMS TO BE WRITING FROM UNDP/NEPAD FOR RECRUITMENT WITH ALL THE STORIES THERE. COULD THIS BE ANOTHER STYLE OF THE YAHOO YAHOO BOYS?
CHECKOUT THE LETTER BELOW SENT TO ME AND POST YOUR COMENTS TO SAVE MOST OF US FROM BEEN DUPED :
thnx
ANDSTEL

[b][/b]
REF:UNDP/NEPAD/0001/USS/55/UN2

Dear, Applicant,

We acknowledge your interest to join the UNDP/NEPAD sponsored programme and projects in Asia and Africa. It is important for you to know that the selected group of persons will have to work in any of these countries:- Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Canada, Belize, Panama, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, France,Poland,Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey and can be transfered to any country in Asia or Africa depending on the scheme of things.
The programme is a non governmental one with Diplomatic coverage and the attached immunity.
You must have a valid international passport and must be ready to travel any moment from the day of your registration to the United States to start your intensive course programme which will begin from 30th of Sep, 2007 .

Your studies is under the auspices of this organisation including your air fare from your country to the United States. From the day you left for your studies,you are considered under the employment of this world body. For married pilot programme members,some stipends will be send to your home countries for the upkeep of the family you left behind.

Registration and procurement of relevant documents for your visa will be completed after 2 days of receiving your form with two passport photograh of yours scanned.

YOUR RECRUITMENT/REGISTRATION LETTER, LETTER OF INVITATION, LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE, AIR TICKET AND OTHER DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICES.
COPIES OF ALL THE AFORE-SAID DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES AHEAD OF TIME. AN OFFICIAL FROM THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES WILL CALL YOU TO COME AND OBTAIN YOUR VISA.

YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE EMBASSY WITH THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS WE ARE GOING TO SEND TO YOU TOGETHER WITH YOUR AIR TICKET.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THIS ATTACHED REGISTRATION FORM , COMPLETE IT, SCAN AND SEND BACK TO US.

Very faithfully,
Mr.Clement Cole (Zonal Cordinator)

(+44 703 182 1933, +44 702 409 7811)
[b][/b]
Re: Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2007
Beware!! Beware!!!. The Official website of UNDP Nigeria is www.ng.undp.org, and their vacancy section is http://www.ng.undp.org/index9eb1.html?name=News&file=article&sid=51. You can contact them/make enquiries.

All the best.
Re: Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? by ANDSTEL(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2007
olowotee,
Great contribution there. This links will help indeed.
thnx 1 luv
Re: Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? by huesu: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
the mail na correct yahoo yahoo i was duped by the same guys they will ask you 4 processing charge at the end of the day so delete the mail fast
Re: Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? by bugzyjack: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
i also got the same mail sent to me, na wa oooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Currently Recruiting: Entry Level / Capex Ltd Interview / Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.